Common misspellings for an:
anem, in1982, 7on, nn, ln, aenough, 2in, a1, 6on, in1987, 4and, 100and, and10, anywy, ano, and, in1953, unugh, in1991, enugh, eaing, in, uaing, 8in, in1997, 1on1, atn, appon, 6and, aan, 45am, anof, agaun, ajurn, in1989, 9am, ahnd, anyoe, anoth, tn, arnika, amno, anwyay, ani, a14, eearn, amnio, upaun, in1984, anywa, 7am, enior, awnry, 39am, 51am, a2, aj, apaon, ophan, ao, antia, anner, an't, on12, 30and, anory, lan, anough, eacn, anoer, han, arn, anyawy, ane, anuf, in2008, a7, on10, anofe, unough, ans, jan1, on0845, earna, in'99, atian, annna, 2010and, anko, anhow, one'e, anywya, n, eanough, unnow, 42in, av, ahown, on1, anu, anera, ahsan, in1091, anywho, ankor, ivana, opean, avnue, 25man, 8682and, arnie, anyhoo, and11, agawn, aniem, anywhy, aknow, 15and, aonly, anuph, uoand, awwww, 8am, awwwwww, kan, sn, annow, in3, 5am, dn, usain, nan, andu, annyoy, in1996, anl, and15, jan, annyo, anouph, a1994, and13, aupon, in'90, in15, on0, and12, enagh, apun, a100, hn, and6, 11and, and19, in2005, aun, san, gan, onhwy, ean, awhen, bn, a, 5in, in1, anr, aumni, aoun, anyt, 1and, abn, abnea, ohana, in12, in1995, hahn, in2, a15, yan, aynor, 2and, a12, iearn, ak, vn, a16, anim, 47am, 19in, any, anf, 60in, in1986, in1896, awwwww, can12, and9, amn, 3in, aign, 20042005and, 1in, youan, in1858, and4, adn, ackn, in2009, onany, obana, 28am, any1, aiing, aname, anear, in1970, 2010in, 4am, ai, 0and, 2am, a5, in1967, inogh, in50, aoung, asn, yawwn, and3, and18, arnea, zan, osaen, in'07, anyow, 22and, in'94, in2004, anyb, ofany, ana, anogh, 34am, 2007and, an18, apoin, 9in, ahain, 1991and, 15in, a104, agn, in1988, anh, aon, apnia, 12in, in1998, an1, in2011, 1can, pn, in1990, ank, anwya, in1992, anyeay, anwar, 10and, apnoea, ain'y, az, apona, in1994, ain, 000and, rn, apoun, 6am, 7in, 00am, aln, anyth, kn, and1, oan, animy, ahdn, anyay, egean, anufe, annua, 7and, ang, n2n, antio, earne, in1993, a10, ann, anoff, on05, 30am, in1935, 2n, anoye, 12am, ahng, a24, 20am, 6in, in2010, agun, awner, aw, 01am, dan, 35am, eanr, wn, na, ian, annag, anif, animo, 1on, in2006, in1980, a4, aenue, a20, in'91, 1am, ugean, on3, ab, 00and, in1999, in1851, 2011and, in1862, 1n, 10am, 2001and, 18in, 23in, 0n, 11am, 15am, 40am, a3, an, aq, ab540, anb, anc, acn, a11, 3am, anm, aqn, man, 31and, 9and, aadn, akn, annie, aeny, anjy, any7, anyf, anyh, anyq, anyu, anyy, anz, aqny, asny, anywai, aubun, ucan, xan, am, anoupgh, en0ugh, aji, fn, gn, i'n, 0in, i8n, i9n, in1962, in1981, jn, n8, n0, 0on, o0n, o9n, on11, eaone, 0wn, unngh, van, wan, zn, qn, azn, awn, qan, anj, en, a n.
Definition of an:
- If; -- a word used by old English authors.
- The English indefinite article. In statutes and other legal documents, it is equivalent to " one" or " any;" is seldom used to denote plurality. Kaufman v. Superior Court, 115 Cal. 152, 46 Pac. 904; People v. Ogden, 8 App. Div. 464, 40 N. Y. Supp. 827.
- Pertaining to; used in nouns or adjectives denoting country, origin, race, etc.; as, Italian, amphibian.
- an associate degree in nursing
- This word is properly an adjective, but is commonly called the indefinite article. It is used before nouns of the singular number only, and signifies one, or any, but somewhat less emphatically. In such expressions as " twice an hour," " once an age," a shilling an ounce ( see 2d A, 2), it has a distributive force, and is equivalent to each, every.
- If; - a word used by old English authors.
- The indefinite article; used before words beginning with a vowel.
- Noting a single individual, but less emphatic than one; the indefinite article, put before nouns or adjs. in the sing. beginning with a vowel or the sound of a vowel- as, an egg, an honourable man.
- One: the indefinite article, used before words beginning with the sound of a vowel.
- One, or any; used for the article a before words beginning with a vowel sound.