Common misspellings for drug:
darlig, dregee, daquri, druken, rdige, droul, truu, stroug, durg, doug, grug, truogh, dagrk, droke, drwe, dril, drinig, druygs, drgree, drud, druing, drago, groug, aroug, drg, druel, dreege, durng, frug, drage, dragd, thrug, adrug, dryg, druges, darik, derule, trage, druck, dragg, drawig, drus, trhoguh, srug, drugie, litrugy, dreg, surugy, drang, drul, dhuge, drig, derak, ddrugs, truky, druit, drougs, tryng, drual, drivig, drough, trugh, dru, urugauy, trouhg, wroug, drun, drung, druve, druk, trhoug, drugery, triugh, durong, dyig, drup, disregar, druggie, dcuk, dryng, brouhg, druw, durung, tragy, urugay, djree, dirung, kruje, traiig, aruge, truong, trucj, daughre, trhugh, drugg, drogon, druged, tjrough, bruge, drpo, drawng, duri, durge, druf, drwa, durnig, drule, durig, trougt, drigt, trauge, drusy, druge, durimg, drue, pruge, druggs, troug, doortag, dubug, nondrug, duriung, drouge, drager, drugss, krugar, redug, deurgar, trung, etwrg, drog, daug, tgrough, drugh, drugshe, drgee, tragiv, drugd, strug, broug, dariq, debug1, druig, dugg, strugg, dragic, drudgin g, xrug, crug, rrug, erug, ddug, dfug, dtug, d5ug, d4ug, drhg, drjg, dr8g, dr7g, drut, sdrug, dsrug, xdrug, dxrug, cdrug, dcrug, fdrug, dfrug, rdrug, drrug, edrug, dreug, ddrug, drdug, drfug, dtrug, drtug, d5rug, dr5ug, d4rug, dr4ug, dryug, druyg, drhug, druhg, drjug, drujg, driug, dr8ug, dru8g, dr7ug, dru7g, drufg, drugf, druvg, drugv, drugy, drutg, drugt, rdug, drgu, druug, trug, lrug, d2ug, dzug, dvug, dpug, dsug, dr5g, drtg, druo, d rug, dr ug, dru g.
Definition of drug:
- To mix drugs with, or administer drugs to; stupefy; also, to take drugs.
- To tincture with something offensive or injurious.
- To dose to excess with, or as with, drugs.
- To mix drugs with; as, to drug wine; render stupid by a substance which deadens feeling.
- To mix or season with drugs: to dose to excess.
- To administer drugs to; mix drugs with.
- To drudge; to toil laboriously.
- To prescribe or administer drugs or medicines.
- To prescribe drugs or medicines:- pr. p. dragging; pa. p. drugged'.
- administer a drug to; " They drugged the kidnapped tourist"
- To prescribe or administer drugs.
- To season or mix with drugs; to administer drugs to; to dose to excess with drugs; to stupefy or render insensible with drugs.
- To dose to excess with medicine; to season or tincture with something offensive or injurious.
- a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
- A drudge (?).
- Any animal, vegetable, or mineral substance used in the composition of medicines; any stuff used in dyeing or in chemical operations.
- Any commodity that lies on hand, or is not salable; an article of slow sale, or in no demand.
- 1. Any substance employed as a medicine in the treatment of disease. 2. To give medicine, usually with the sense of giving medicine in unnecessarily large quantities. 3. To narcotize.
- Substance from which medicinal preparations are made.
- Any substance used in medicine, or in dyeing: an article that sells slowly, like medicines.
- Substance used in medicine; article not in demand.
- Any substance used medicianlly.
- An unsalable commodity.
- Any substance, vegetable, animal, or mineral, which is used in the composition of medicines or chemical preparations, as for dyeing purposes; any commodity of slow sale for which there is little or no demand in the market.
- Any medicinal substance; any article slow of sale, or not saleable.
Usage examples for drug
In developing human resources, I will have recommendations to advance the Nation's health and education, to improve conditions of people in need, to carry forward our increasingly successful attacks on crime, drug abuse and injustice, and to deal with such important areas of special concern as consumer affairs. Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present by Various