Common misspellings for ever:
bever, meover, evenn, as eve, iever, pver, ovder, averga, everday, oiver, evert, i''ve, evethough, eveery, ouver, reiver, eveer, owver, inover, ovvur, inever, owever, eaven, evrr, ecer, univer, youever, egaer, hoever, evny, eevr, tuver, eviel, overi, eversy, eiter, evry, eaier, evein, eovle, ofeer, effer, zepher, evenr, vever, adiver, evied, hevier, evely, ener, ver, eter, mever, xfer, 0ver, itover, evray, eveni, feaver, feever, revierw, aover, newver, feveer, eevery, evergy, nver, evena, evem, evern, evene, neaver, dever, enver, bevey, afeter, eevn, eliver, rever, eheir, egear, tever, ovor, sevear, affer, over2, overa, fevar, ovner, evrey, eveb, over100, nnever, eiher, opver, wiever, ovee, oveer, nevor, evr, e'er, tover, onver, rver, pover, neever, evewn, eveen, offeer, everty, oaver, oofer, deover, hever, ovewr, evre, avvey, ofecer, evrry, gever, ovef, revier, eevee, everd, erger, everr, foever, iver, ehter, eveyr, hevey, overw, iover, ervert, over5, ihowever, huver, egive, overmy, aserver, fver, kever, evertt, eyear, eeven, eeeeeeeeeeee, enar, revear, avoer, ewvery, eveyday, seveir, oever, enever, i'vee, ephew, i'vve, evey, everu, evaen, jevoh, afher, neveer, eavery, overe, evrer, eiver, eazeir, eteh, everv, oover, feaer, overn, lver, eser, ovwer, we'ver, efoert, fvor, civer, everry, enner, advier, enerfy, everly, ofher, avere, ovver, whever, ieven, inver, sver, eweirv, nefer, everuy, aveue, orfer, achever, eber, wever, evel, erer, eveny, evev, effor, avober, oreover, reover, eiger, efert, overl, efet, evjoy, eger, eview, e've, esher, erven, ieave, efver, eaer, erview, everso, evary, eover, efer, eeger, everf, reaver, evee, evor, evewry, evet, pefer, eiler, eveone, easierv, ownver, 4ever, everey, obver, ahvea, eveil, overr, eveday, ovfer, orver, adver, ocver, erved, elev, over, mauever, noever, ove3r, i'vew, beiever, ferver, eveary, knever, everrr, bevior, evar, beover, aview, avearg, ivier, afever, ervery, overm, devor, ervey, erver, 9even, shever, ewven, i'vbe, eveove, cever, ecver, eevry, evough, efter, eve''s, everleigh, oevre, oovoo, over15, evere, eaaier, evice, oevr, evety, ofver, wver, cver, seveer, i'ver, eaver, oeurve, evwn, evber, everyy, hvea, averg, efor, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, anover, ovcer, over13, evertte, lveo, ovoer, deiver, tvor, over1200, avamer, evver, eer, evevy, fover, ovber, eveyway, everiy, viever, naever, every1, ievery, evock, tevor, esear, eher, everse, ebove, upover, oberver, hefer, even, bevor, afaer, aferhe, afier, avetar, avery, eeeeeeee, hvor, egger, eheh, evter, eveous, 4even, eever, evers, never, ev'ry, eveiy, everhy, feiver, i'ved, ii've, ivee, ivor, keifer, overver, ouevre, eoffer, ovffer, overie, 9over, over1, ovrr, sevier, taver, owe've, eventuat e, 4ver, 3ver, evwr, evsr, evdr, ev4r, ev3r, eve5, ewver, sever, e4ver, 3ever, e3ver, evcer, ebver, evfer, evwer, evewr, evser, evesr, evder, evedr, ev4er, eve4r, ev3er, eve3r, evefr, evetr, eve5r, ever5, ever4, uver, mver, gver, e6er, ewer, evur, evmr, evgr, eve2, evez, evep, e ver, ev er, eve r.
Definition of ever:
- at all times; all the time and on every occasion; " I will always be there to help you"; " always arrives on time"; " there is always some pollution in the air"; " ever hoping to strike it rich"; " ever busy"
- ( intensifier for adjectives) very; " she was ever so friendly"
- at any time; " did you ever smoke?"; " the best con man of all time"
- At any time; at any period or point of time.
- At all times; through all time; always; forever.
- Without cessation; continually.
- Always: eternally: at any time: in any degree.
- Always; at any time.
- At any time; in any case; in any degree; at all.
- At any time; always; in any degree; in composition, always or without intermission, as ever active. For ever, eternally. Ever and anon, at one time and another; now and then.
- At any time; always; in any degree; contr. into e’ er, dr; ever and anon, frequently repeated; for ever, unendingly; for ever and ever, duration without end. Note.- Ever, as part of a word, denotes without intermission.