Common misspellings for examination:
examiniations, expermination, expanation, epxlanation, exsamination, ogacoantion, exampination, examption, exaimantion, examinatin, extiontion, exthinguishing, examenating, examinitation, examineing, examinatiion, examintaion, exammination, examinatiuon, examnations, assmination, eamination, excinction, exmination, examinaiton, examinating, extinstion, expination, examnation, exemination, examnination, examantion, examanation, examinaitons, exlanation, extintion, examinin, exmaining, exmainations, examinaion, emlimination, actmainopehn, examinantion, examaniation, extingtion, maximisation, exlination, examinatino, examintion, exmanination, exminations, examinnation, exmaination, orgazination, examiniation, examinationt, actaminophen, extaintion, extermenation, lexingtion, examanations, examinaton, exitintion, eximination, examinatio, expaination, expaintion, examimation, expirmentation, examintation, examiantion, expieimintation, excamination, explmantion, examaination, examation, examinging, examinatons, exaimining, examenation, examiation, examaintion, examiination, examintions, examniations, examninations, examinine, examinning, exblanation, exrension, oxigination, wxamination, sxamination, dxamination, rxamination, 4xamination, 3xamination, ezamination, ecamination, esamination, exzmination, exsmination, exwmination, exqmination, exanination, exakination, exajination, examunation, examjnation, examknation, examonation, exam9nation, exam8nation, examibation, examijation, examihation, examinztion, examinstion, examinwtion, examinqtion, examinarion, examinafion, examinagion, examinayion, examina6ion, examina5ion, examinatuon, examinatjon, examinatkon, examinatoon, examinat9on, examinat8on, examinatiin, examinatikn, examinatiln, examinatipn, examinati0n, examinati9n, examinatiob, examinatiom, examinatioj, examinatioh, wexamination, ewxamination, sexamination, esxamination, dexamination, edxamination, rexamination, erxamination, 4examination, e4xamination, 3examination, e3xamination, ezxamination, exzamination, ecxamination, exdamination, exazmination, exasmination, exwamination, exawmination, exqamination, exaqmination, exanmination, exakmination, examkination, exajmination, examjination, examuination, examiunation, examijnation, examiknation, examoination, examionation, exam9ination, exami9nation, exam8ination, exami8nation, examibnation, examinbation, examimnation, examinmation, examinjation, examihnation, examinhation, examinzation, examinaztion, examinsation, examinastion, examinwation, examinawtion, examinqation, examinaqtion, examinartion, examinatrion, examinaftion, examinatfion, examinagtion, examinatgion, examinaytion, examinatyion, examina6tion, examinat6ion, examina5tion, examinat5ion, examinatuion, examinatjion, examinatijon, examinatkion, examinatikon, examinatoion, examinatioon, examinat9ion, examinati9on, examinat8ion, examinati8on, examinatioin, examinatiokn, examinatilon, examinatioln, examinatipon, examinatiopn, examinati0on, examinatio0n, examinatio9n, examinatiobn, examinationb, examinatiomn, examinationm, examinatiojn, examinationj, examinatiohn, examinationh, xamination, exaination, eaxmination, exaimnation, examniation, examinatoin, eexamination, exxamination, exaamination, examinaation, examinattion, examinationn, examination, uxamination, mxamination, axamination, gxamination, e8amination, ehamination, epamination, eyamination, excmination, exa-ination, exaeination, exaiination, exaoination, exalination, examynation, exammnation, examhnation, exami.ation, examifation, examilation, examioation, examinition, examinetion, examinction, examina4ion, examinadion, examinapion, examinavion, examinauion, examinatyon, examinataon, examinatmon, examinathon, examinatign, examinatimn, examinatinn, examinatiof, examinatiol, examinatioo, examayenatayeon, exameyenateyeon, e xamination, ex amination, exa mination, exam ination, exami nation, examin ation, examina tion, examinat ion, examinati on, examinatio n.
Definition of examination:
- the act of giving students or candidates a test ( as by questions) to determine what they know or have learned
- The act of examining, or state of being examined; a careful search, investigation, or inquiry; scrutiny by study or experiment.
- The act of examining or state of being examined; a careful search or inquiry, with a view to discover truth or the real state of things; careful and accurate inspection of a thing and its parts; a view of qualities and relations, and an estimate of their nature and importance; scrutiny by study or experiment; as, an examination of a house or a ship; as, " Different men leaving out or putting in several simple ideas, according to their various examination, skill, or observation of the subject, have different essences."- Locke; " Nothing that is self- evident can be the proper subject of examination."- South: in judicial proceedings, a careful inquiry into facts by testimony; an attempt to ascertain truth by inquiries and interrogatories; as, the examination of a witness or the merits of a cause: a process prescribed or assigned for testing qualification, capabilities, knowledge, progress, and the like; as, the examination of a student, of a candidate for admission to the ministry or bar; the periodical examination of a school: trial or assay by the appropriate methods or tests, as of minerals or chemical compounds.
- Act of investigating; search; inspection; trial.
- The act of examining; careful and accurate inspection; investigation or inquiry; subjection to trial with a view to ascertain the qualifications of a candidate for some profession; a careful inquiry into facts by taking evidence; a search for the nature and qualities of substances by experiments.
- Careful observation or inspection; investigation; scrutiny by study or experiment; research.