Common misspellings for frail:
faamily, famarilar, farytail, freinly, farliy, foraml, frugil, fianl, feemail, freefall, fearl, framiliar, farely, forecl, frofile, fruilt, fueral, fragel, frale, famaily, braul, flrmal, fraguile, fromall, framilular, fiercily, frais, fmailir, faily, jurial, dril, forula, fertaile, farir, fearsly, feeral, fertil, fromal, fertial, faial, freshair, fragiale, fraid, frrl, famili, fragil, frugel, fercily, burail, florial, braile, farid, serail, freally, grairl, framilliar, faisl, fragily, perail, freafull, frair, cruil, ffall, paril, fradgile, fraily, fromiular, furnal, framilure, fariy, farmal, farie, farell, femail, formail, fragille, freahly, sirial, caril, fareal, fragiel, ferile, fragle, fronal, faceail, firmily, frain, fragual, forfil, rail, fril, ferari, franly, formauil, freakle, fragial, frape, ferril, farcial, famiyl, fusil, framilar, iraeli, florall, fearsall, forain, faric, fargile, faisel, forerly, frmly, fmaily, foramal, facil, farball, fraim, sevrial, flroal, frial, failre, farrel, freal, fafill, frigil, famil, feail, fararri, facail, srael, frils, frshly, fraigle, frmale, frmula, firwall, froml, frave, futial, friay, fatil, brial, firepl, framily, freaidly, ferrai, furball, firtile, furnearl, farily, foral, safarali, pforile, frakley, frailed, forfill, fairl, fraglie, fedrial, furoly, ferral, frenily, aferall, facaial, frigile, fueil, freadly, orial, fufil, fcil, freidly, forall, frailur, frugul, furfill, faila, fairtail, freel, frollow, fearcly, freeliy, fauil, raial, frlit, driil, frui, frull, faril, funrial, farmilur, fuffil, frakly, chairail, famli, farnily, forhelp, fraile, fourball, parali, fertail, frelly, forfail, familu, suffral, famail, farmily, frajile, frait, feril, forreal, frml, frality, reail, fruiful, freeflow, furfil, raily, fragal, ffamily, frmal, ariail, brail, failu, famila, farel, frearful, frell, farrai, fainl, frnnaly, frigle, fruld, freidel, traial, trail, f5ail, f4ail, frzil, frsil, frwil, frqil, fraul, frajl, frakl, fraol, fra9l, fra8l, fraik, fraip, fraio, dfrail, fdrail, cfrail, fcrail, vfrail, fvrail, gfrail, fgrail, tfrail, ftrail, rfrail, frrail, freail, frdail, ffrail, frfail, frtail, f5rail, fr5ail, f4rail, fr4ail, frzail, frsail, frwail, frawil, frqail, fraqil, frauil, fraiul, frajil, fraijl, frakil, fraikl, fraoil, fraiol, fra9il, frai9l, fra8il, frai8l, frailk, fraipl, frailp, frailo, frai, frali, fraail, fraiil, fraill, f2ail, fbail, friil, freil, frcil, frayl, fraal, framl, frahl, fraih, fraayel, fraeyel, f rail, fr ail, fra il, frai l.
Definition of frail:
- The quantity of raisins -- about thirty-two, fifty-six, or seventy-five pounds, -- contained in a frail.
- Liable to fall from virtue or be led into sin; not strong against temptation; weak in resolution; also, unchaste; -- often applied to fallen women.
- Easily broken; fragile; not firm or durable; liable to fail and perish; easily destroyed; not tenacious of life; weak; infirm.
- Liable to fall from virtue or be led into sin; not strong against temptation; weak in resolution; also, unchaste; - often applied to fallen women.
- a basket for holding dried fruit ( especially raisins or figs)
- the weight of a frail ( basket) full of raisins or figs; between 50 and 75 pounds
- A basket made of rushes, used chiefly for containing figs and raisins.
- A rush for weaving baskets.
- The quantity of raisins - about thirty- two, fifty- six, or seventy- five pounds, - contained in a frail.
- A basket made of rushes, for holding dried fruit; a rush for weaving baskets; a certain quantity of raisins, about 75th.
- physically weak; " an invalid's frail body"
- Fragile or easily broken; weak, physically or morally; infirm.
- Fragile; weak.
- Delicately constituted; easily broken or destroyed; easily tempted; liable to be led astray.
- Fragile; infirm; deficient in strength or firmness; weak in mind or resolution.
- Weak: infirm; easily injured or destroyed; liable to err.