Common misspellings for grade:
grred, garabe, jeoprady, agread, graduete, griddy, geritage, tagrte, gratidue, degrate, gereate, rade, garet, gade, cradit, gredy, pgrade, guyde, genrate, garnared, corad, groud, graat, gretare, grait, grasde, gauratee, graid, jeporady, gutare, gurad, grawer, chrade, grden, greeet, grce, graden, guaratee, gramd, quade, grabt, greaten, gradure, gread, gradse, begrude, grane, grade2, grarge, garae, gerad, garutee, grugde, graite, graudual, gerrard, graght, greeed, fruade, gradua, gradon, radeo, growd, gtrade, grade1, gruard, agrat, gradeing, varadi, gaide, greait, grabed, granade, gradiose, guarde, graitude, guratee, gerage, graeat, quadere, cradel, gerater, murader, jrdan, grae, garare, fraude, gride, grete, grede, mirade, graduele, uograde, greaat, grame, garatee, gramme, graades, gruad, gradn, krate, rgrade, ugrade, greate, scherade, graade, gradeur, graet, yourgrade, garte, gradin, gatoride, camrade, garde, jerad, graoh, girrard, praude, gaterade, prade, greddy, gatoraide, greart, graped, acreade, greaded, gradge, gradeat, degrad, garahe, grauate, ganarate, gratley, grite, gratiude, grdae, girafee, grde, grast, gurage, gareed, rgard, greatw, gareden, gader, grodon, jarad, greade, graduade, gratly, carede, greande, graqder, gragute, gragh, greader, garate, oride, greata, grudes, gurtrude, ereader, grabd, guared, giradia, gruads, graduae, frade, agrred, gertude, drade, grude, cigarate, regrade, graoes, gradur, greato, rugrat, garatte, graage, greatle, groued, greede, agreede, greades, gerrad, gharara, grarden, grage, graco, cigrate, graumet, graete, guraded, garaden, grdes, gradpa, gradded, coradoor, graci, grades4, gueratee, grtade, graud, gradma, grabe, graduit, gradener, gridle, ciggrate, gruaded, greawt, greaqt, agried, garee, miriade, grumed, gradly, grafe, graow, girafe, greedey, gradul, garautee, greded, getrude, coradetii, gernade, gratefu, riade, jeprady, crede, urgrade, perade, gadet, gurudwara, gragae, gurard, gready, garrden, grale, garadge, cridet, gerat, gerturde, georide, grteet, prde, crawd, groudn, gorage, gredel, gardi, gared, grandy, griedy, gratter, agrate, jirafe, grapey, graoe, gurauate, corador, gradutae, grided, grade12, gratude, gradee, acrade, gradaul, greaet, dorade, garedn, grdaute, gradre, gradner, agrade, girrafe, graduley, gradeon, brade, gitare, girouard, camaradie, geraffe, gererate, jirafee, craid, gradwe, garud, graffe, craddle, gried, paygrade, cread, garbade, graduly, girate, tgried, geraed, grase, grrat, gurde, grudual, gurads, gurnada, graffie, creaed, graduer, ciggarate, grayt, begrade, guraged, garude, graged, gargade, greeady, graduet, grohe, cride, geade, gaude, grduate, gradule, greatt, graed, corode, gradad, beograd, croawd, garodge, gaderade, gerado, gerardo, germad, girardi, gridth, grady, graudte, grande, qrades, graudal, greame, grateul, greed2, gurudev, hraed, orader, vrade, hrade, yrade, trade, gtade, g5ade, g4ade, grzde, grsde, grwde, grqde, grare, graee, gradw, grad4, grad3, fgrade, gfrade, vgrade, gvrade, bgrade, gbrade, hgrade, ghrade, ygrade, gyrade, tgrade, gerade, gdrade, grdade, grfade, g5rade, gr5ade, g4rade, gr4ade, grzade, grazde, grsade, grwade, grawde, grqade, graqde, graxde, gradxe, grafde, gradfe, grarde, graede, gradew, grades, gradde, graded, grader, grad4e, grade4, grad3e, grade3, rgade, grrade, wrade, orade, g2ade, gzade, gsade, grcde, gradu, gradm, grada, gradg, g rade, gr ade, gra de, grad e.
Definition of grade:
- 1. Category level, quality rating, or step-wise rank. 2. Scaled classification. 3. To make a bumpy surface even or smooth. 4. A building or structure horizontal ground level 5. Another name for grad. 6. Another name for gradient.
- To arrange in order, steps, or degrees, according to size, quality, rank, etc.
- To reduce to a level, or to an evenly progressive ascent, as the line of a canal or road.
- To cross with some better breed; to improve the blood of.
- To level and prepare, as a road or railway roadbed; arrange in regular series.
- To reduce to a gradual slope, as a road.
- To classify by grades.
- To bring to a grade.
- To improve by cross breeding.
- To take rank.
- level to the right gradient
- assign a rank or rating to; " how would you rank these students?"; " The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
- To arrange in regular series; to adjust the rate of slope in a road.
- To cut or reduce to the proper levels, as a canal or road.
- one- hundredth of a right angle
- the gradient of a slope or road or other surface; " the road had a steep grade"
- the height of the ground on which something stands; " the base of the tower was below grade"
- a number or letter indicating quality ( especially of a student's performance); " she made good marks in algebra"; " grade A milk"; " what was your score on your homework?"
- a relative position or degree of value in a graded group; " lumber of the highest grade"
- a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
- a degree of ablaut
- determine the grade of or assign a grade to
- A step or degree in any series, rank, quality, order; relative position or standing; as, grades of military rank; crimes of every grade; grades of flour.
- The rate of ascent or descent; gradient; deviation from a level surface to an inclined plane; -- usually stated as so many feet per mile, or as one foot rise or fall in so many of horizontal distance; as, a heavy grade; a grade of twenty feet per mile, or of 1 in 264.
- A graded ascending, descending, or level portion of a road; a gradient.
- The result of crossing a native stock with some better breed. If the crossbreed have more than three fourths of the better blood, it is called high grade.
- A harsh scraping or cutting; a grating.
- A degree or step in rank or dignity: the degree of slope on a road.
- Degree; rank; angle of slope.
- A degree, step, or rank in any series.
- An incline, or the degree of inclination.
- A cross- bred animal.
- A step or degree in rank, dignity, order, or any series; degree of slope in a road.
- A degree or rank in order or dignity; a step or degree in any series.
- ( of domestic animals) improved by selective breeding