Common misspellings for happiness:
happinness, happenes, happpends, happyiness, happynees, japineese, happniness, happeniess, happands, happieness, happinies, happiles, happind, ahppiness, happniss, happniess, happined, happinnes, happents, happyness, japiness, happineses, happinedd, hapenns, happends, happilness, hapyness, happpenings, hapenes, happinese, haviness, happeneds, jappenese, happensin, happans, hopeness, happinest, happaned, happiened, happings, happengs, happines, happnes, hapiness, hppiness, happerns, happienes, happanings, happne, happenede, haapens, happinesse, happence, helpness, happingess, happenies, happinees, happenedi, happeniness, happienas, heppiness, happies, hapinnes, happpiness, happins, happeniss, hapopens, happinesss, happeness, happienss, haoppens, jappaniess, happynes, happits, hatiness, happenis, happems, happinings, happiniess, hyperness, happless, happenigns, happness, happense, happymess, happiess, happenedd, happenigs, happenens, happinss, happeiness, happenss, hbappens, choppyness, happoned, happyniss, happensto, happeneings, happns, happliness, happiend, happiens, heppens, happinesses, happyniess, happineess, happpens, happyes, hppens, happons, jappanesse, happeneed, happane, happenise, haappiness, happenas, hapinness, hanpisire, happsens, happihness, happinmess, happynies, gappiness, bappiness, nappiness, jappiness, uappiness, yappiness, hzppiness, hsppiness, hwppiness, hqppiness, haopiness, halpiness, ha-piness, ha0piness, hapoiness, hapliness, hap-iness, hap0iness, happuness, happjness, happkness, happoness, happ9ness, happ8ness, happibess, happimess, happijess, happihess, happinwss, happinsss, happindss, happinrss, happin4ss, happin3ss, happineas, happinezs, happinexs, happineds, happinews, happinesa, happinesz, happinesx, happinesd, happinesw, ghappiness, hgappiness, bhappiness, hbappiness, nhappiness, hnappiness, jhappiness, hjappiness, uhappiness, huappiness, yhappiness, hyappiness, hzappiness, hazppiness, hsappiness, hasppiness, hwappiness, hawppiness, hqappiness, haqppiness, haoppiness, hapopiness, halppiness, haplpiness, ha-ppiness, hap-piness, ha0ppiness, hap0piness, happoiness, happ-iness, happ0iness, happuiness, happiuness, happjiness, happijness, happkiness, happikness, happioness, happ9iness, happi9ness, happ8iness, happi8ness, happibness, happinbess, happimness, happinjess, happinhess, happinwess, happinewss, happinsess, happindess, happinedss, happinress, happinerss, happin4ess, happine4ss, happin3ess, happine3ss, happineass, happinesas, happinezss, happineszs, happinexss, happinesxs, happinesds, happinesws, happinessa, happinessz, happinessx, happinessd, happinessw, appiness, hpapiness, happiness, hapipness, happinses, hhappiness, happiiness, xappiness, lappiness, iappiness, hippiness, hcppiness, haxpiness, hatpiness, harpiness, haqpiness, hapxiness, haptiness, hapriness, hapqiness, happaness, happmness, happhness, happi.ess, happifess, happiless, happioess, happinuss, happinmss, happinass, happingss, happine3s, happinecs, happineqs, happiners, happines3, happinesc, happinesq, happinesr, happayeness, happeyeness, h appiness, happi ness, happin ess, happine ss, happines s.
Definition of happiness:
- Fortuitous elegance; unstudied grace; -- used especially of language.
- The constitutional right of men to pursue their " happiness" means theright to pursue any lawful business or vocation, in any manner not inconsistent with theequal rights of others, which may increase their prosperity, or develop their faculties, soas to give to them their highest enjoyment. Butchers' Union Co. v. Crescent City Co.. IllU. S. 757, 4 Sup. Ct. 652. 28 L. Ed. 585; 1 Bl. Comm. 41. And see English v. English, 32N. J. Eq. 750.
- Good luck; good fortune; prosperity.
- An agreeable feeling or condition of the soul arising from good fortune or propitious happening of any kind; the possession of those circumstances or that state of being which is attended enjoyment; the state of being happy; contentment; joyful satisfaction; felicity; blessedness.
- Fortuitous elegance; unstudied grace; - used especially of language.
- The state of being satisfied or glad; good fortune; prosperity; contentment.
- State of enjoyment; felicity.
- The state of being happy; good fortune.
- State in which the desires are satisfied; state of mind resulting from the enjoyment of good; felicity.