Common misspellings for keeping:
keeiping, keepeng, bookeeping, copeing, keepign, keepning, keeking, keepint, houekeeping, ceeping, leeping, keaving, keepthe, keepinng, deping, keepping, keeoing, heeping, keyring, gping, keepong, keepig, keepinh, keepthem, hekping, watchkeeping, juping, eeping, keepimg, keepting, keepon, keepin, keepen, keepi, kepping, pee'ing, skeeping, wheeping, keepng, jcpenny, kkeping, keepung, keving, keeing, beaping, keeeping, keading, creepin, gapeing, kipping, keepyour, kepting, kreeping, deeping, keepiing, keepoing, reeping, weping, jeepney, keepingf, keepeing, keypoint, deepin, kkeeping, wjeezing, keepto, keping, keaping, keepiong, seping, peackeeping, bokkeeping, bepping, gelping, keepings, beekeepping, keperluaan, keepyou, kuponu, meeping, oeeping, ieeping, kweping, kseping, kdeping, kreping, k4eping, k3eping, kewping, kesping, kedping, kerping, ke4ping, ke3ping, keeling, kee-ing, kee0ing, keepjng, keepkng, keep9ng, keep8ng, keepibg, keepijg, keepihg, keepinf, keepinv, keepinb, keepiny, jkeeping, kjeeping, mkeeping, kmeeping, lkeeping, kleeping, okeeping, koeeping, ikeeping, kieeping, kweeping, keweping, kseeping, keseping, kdeeping, kedeping, kereping, k4eeping, ke4eping, k3eeping, ke3eping, keewping, keesping, keedping, keerping, kee4ping, kee3ping, keeoping, keelping, keepling, kee-ping, keep-ing, kee0ping, keep0ing, keepuing, keepiung, keepjing, keepijng, keepking, keepikng, keep9ing, keepi9ng, keep8ing, keepi8ng, keepibng, keepinbg, keepimng, keepinmg, keepinjg, keepihng, keepinhg, keepinfg, keepinvg, keepingv, keepingb, keepingh, keepinyg, keepingy, keepintg, keepingt, ekeping, keeping, kepeing, keeipng, keepnig, keepingg, kueping, kmeping, kaeping, kgeping, keuping, kemping, kegping, keexing, keeting, keeqing, keepyng, keepang, keepmng, keephng, keepi.g, keepifg, keepilg, keepiog, keepinw, keepino, keepinc, keepine, keepayeng, keepeyeng, keepieng, k eeping, ke eping, keepi ng, keepin g.
Definition of keeping:
- Maintenance; support; provision; feed; as, the cattle have good keeping.
- Conformity; congruity; harmony; consistency; as, these subjects are in keeping with each other.
- Harmony or correspondence between the different parts of a work of art; as, the foreground of this painting is not in keeping.
- Care; custody; charge; means of life; the condition of being fltting or becoming.
- Care: just proportion, harmony: ( paint.) due proportion of light and shade.
- Custody; due proportion; harmony.
- Right proportion; suitableness.
- A holding; restraint; custody; guard; preservation; maintenance; keep; just proportion; congruity; consistency; a due proportion of light and shade.
- Care; custody; just proportion or harmony; in painting, an attention to the proper subserviency of tone and colour in every part of a picture.