Common misspellings for care:
camarea, calrie, caary, eacre, wgere, mycareer, yeare, craive, quarel, carew, ocure, qwere, cafee, casre, acrre, karge, calue, cashire, jare, cahir, cere, tjere, waare, cae, currer, camare, comre, scarey, caer, accuare, cahce, caure, caoe, karem, carlee, cace, cyre, skarey, corea, zacarria, cario, 20car, cade, galroe, cfree, carsh, camrea, gutare, crabe, calire, takre, clrea, coruge, clarer, jurey, carv, creae, naure, carriie, cary, occrue, becare, carely, cara, scuare, ocurre, craay, coasre, carrere, camre, camrua, cowri, chare, carefor, kacie, cabe, 5acre, becarra, cuaer, caroet, canari, carema, carer, carier, coure, carreir, carul, careear, caeere, kareoki, careeir, garae, cairier, crrek, caug, caler, jareth, careof, cliare, cadrae, eagre, carere, clarie, galre, cardeo, agaree, carzy, coware, grrew, cari, cvare, carrear, caryy, kakuro, carriy, uare, acrew, carmer, ecure, karri, karier, caren, haircare, carma, careeer, carae, cargi, acrue, carloe, carg, gurue, sqare, quadere, cigare, calra, varey, acrer, caerd, carr, cureer, carear, cardo, carete, 2acre, carraer, aagree, quare, jaffrue, cerre, charie, acrea, camra, claer, ceare, cahrger, carme, careaer, craeer, carcker, neccary, caorse, decare, lagre, nare, case, cahrt, coruce, acure, carrege, carit, caire, carrey, garce, caeres, quore, carreior, carame, carger, car5e, tocarry, kare, carrer, sgare, caareer, makre, carreer, carf, sahre, caree, karel, eare, 2car, caraffe, ckae, carrrer, cacke, iagree, carka, csae, carre, casere, cale, camro, conure, cafre, garahe, correc, carck, wtare, joire, caired, caril, cagory, cate, scarr, camery, hcare, carcer, veare, ccare, carede, carieer, quarer, corre, camerea, can'e, jaraf, curce, creere, courue, sare, 1car, carerea, jaren, carrir, corege, caare, cauae, skare, carrerr, carearr, correar, csre, creare, yare, crear, kiara, acree, aare, carree, care, are7, coarce, coarage, cowar, macara, carama, cureve, case4, carage, careul, saure, iare, caro, carege, makere, couarge, becaure, varie, daycre, yjere, card, cammra, carryer, necarry, carlie, narea, caribe, caraff, creaure, curer, came, carfree, coreer, carethey, focre, carley, tocare, curege, cmae, ciaro, chara, careige, careea, caerer, caeer, camrah, carren, curel, carri, jauary, cardy, garee, jurer, cakey, qurie, gare, cre, correr, careree, cark, carea, karoke, capure, catoure, ccard, ciara, carn, cature, carie, cauz, 3car, cahrlie, acare, wqere, wjere, clrear, cashere, calore, locare, culure, clere, cairrer, carrawy, cerea, cosure, caue, laqure, caza, cariear, chaire, carru, crarrer, cahe, karafe, crae, careier, phare, quatre, ricaro, cahrge, aquare, cmaera, scarie, copare, scire, oare, showcare, meicare, larer, caferia, carefu, cuvre, gagare, carrar, catro, caryn, yeaqr, cleare, graoe, caridge, carerra, caerrer, carerr, cariac, carge, camrae, lakre, knre, cahrm, lare, carrry, acareer, carceer, karey, coares, ciggare, camere, carm, cmera, gitare, carerre, 1acre, narroe, cahrter, carig, caraf, core, vare, carrea, coasr, cearer, corec, coere, catre, crare, cquire, craigh, crwe, kapere, cateh, carde, carare, agarae, caray, are3, catere, ganre, scaire, carel, cavre, curre, hjere, carire, coire, comare, carierr, qurey, crerre, cire, cmoe, carera, kairi, sghare, caraer, quarem, chagre, carerer, ugre, mcraw, cariere, careet, cerrer, carl, cafe, acquare, ziare, carse, tagore, aqre, are100, qare, larea, carrie, borcure, caf'e, carfe, cfae, calroie, comaro, camira, can'r, car't, cacer, cpari, carb, carene, curear, carefee, camry, carle, clary, caorle, carael, cairige, carey, caryt, casera, caegry, chakara, charkra, ciera, clare, claire, 8core, correy, couargae, curoge, caoz, crze, jarome, jaurez, kaoroke, keawe, phrae, cthe, zacaria, xare, dare, czre, cwre, cqre, ca5e, ca4e, carw, car3, xcare, cxare, vcare, fcare, cfare, dcare, czare, cazre, csare, cawre, cqare, caqre, carte, ca5re, ca4re, car4e, carwe, care4, car3e, care3, ca2e, caze, caru, c are, ca re, car e.
Definition of care:
- To be anxious or solicitous; to be concerned; to have regard or interest; -- sometimes followed by an objective of measure.
- To be anxious or solicitous; to be concerned about; to be inclined; to like.
- To be anxious; be concerned or interested; to desire or wish; to have a fondness; with for.
- To be anxious: to be inclined: to have regard.
- To be anxious about; to be inclined to; to regard.
- To be interested or concerned; be inclined or disposed; desire.
- provide care for; " The nurse was caring for the wounded"
- feel concern or interest; " I really care about my work"; " I don't care"
- prefer or wish to do something; " Do you care to try this dish?"; " Would you like to come along to the movies?"
- To be anxious or uneasy in mind; to heed or regard.
- attention and management implying responsibility for safety; " he is under the care of a physician"
- a cause for feeling concern; " his major care was the illness of his wife"
- the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it; " he grabbed the hammer by the handle"; " it was an old briefcase but it still had a good grip"
- A burdensome sense of responsibility; trouble caused by onerous duties; anxiety; concern; solicitude.
- Charge, oversight, or management, implying responsibility for safety and prosperity.
- Attention or heed; caution; regard; heedfulness; watchfulness; as, take care; have a care.
- The object of watchful attention or anxiety.
- To be anxious or solicitous; to be concerned; to have regard or interest; - sometimes followed by an objective of measure.
- Concern; uneasiness of mind; anxiety; a burdensome responsibility; caution; charge; attention; watchfulness; an object of attention and regard.
- Anxiety, heedfulness: charge, oversight: the object of anxiety.
- Charge; oversight; caution; anxiety; the thing cared for.
- Anxiety or concern; solicitude.
- Charge or oversight.
- Any object of solicitude.
- Solicitude; anxiety; caution; regard; attention; heed; charge or oversight; the object of care.
- Thoughtful attention; uncasiness of mind; concern; regard; charge.