Common misspellings for living:
livedin, liviing, goiving, lyeing, leving, calivin, gioving, baleveing, libving, bieleving, lhavingife, luiving, deliveing, liveon, lighing, livily, cilivin, livin, livng, lafing, liating, laing, livining, lkiving, loveingly, lliving, ilving, lavang, liftign, laphing, loviing, muving, leaivng, liging, liying, lovinly, belioeving, likving, lilving, liaing, liine, lvling, lifan, liting, believeing, lineing, livbing, blieving, movign, leavung, beleveing, lov'ingly, liivng, liivned, sloving, livingn, luling, mioving, guiving, lviingroom, liiking, lfiting, lleaving, liveith, foloving, saiving, lving, homeliving, livinng, linving, liveing, luing, lovuing, noving, livingroom, livnig, leavong, ahving, livinv, livind, aving, leavig, elaving, giiving, lifing, liseing, leavnig, rliving, believiing, ljving, linning, ivine, likiing, livesaving, lovling, liveline, lifline, leveing, mvign, lieing, aloving, villifing, leavng, lisin, loffing, livign, lifegiving, kliving, oving, lvining, lihting, givign, siving, liding, fiing, ggiving, moviing, ivin, lavigne, beleiveing, lviign, bealiving, laeving, livingg, loviong, lioving, livinbg, lavonia, leavinbg, liceing, livning, lifitn, leaviing, ahveing, lieving, beleiving, lovings, dliving, gviing, lvingroom, levating, loveng, levaing, leing, loveing, leaveing, lising, belieiving, solviing, licving, thiving, lofin, liiving, livibng, salifina, leaviny, hiving, dirving, livinging, cilivian, lovin, livling, lovingy, lifein, liftiing, ligin, linign, lfying, giveing, beileiving, beiving, kiving, livinh, beliving, beiliving, lubing, leavinf, livung, livinroom, beleieving, soliving, lvign, giviing, livivng, libing, liein, llining, livingin, lovinging, beleving, rriving, linivng, levaquin, lavking, beileveing, livieng, eving, livein, viving, livingthing, qaulifing, seiving, leavinng, liining, aliving, iiving, liveingroom, loiving, leiing, miving, leaaving, leavin, lieling, leveaing, liviging, lvoing, livving, telivion, liviong, iving, belivein, beilieving, beilving, yaving, livingly, beliveing, lovig, livinf, quilifing, qulifing, ahvign, leavbing, learving, leiving, lissing, beieving, lloing, shleving, lovein, livong, lviving, leaviang, eiving, tliving, liviung, deliving, leeaving, livona, loveling, gluving, letiing, livimg, faving, loling, likking, lieying, livibg, livesin, liing, leeving, lloving, sheliving, lovingg, belivin, leacving, livivg, liftin, diveing, fiving, lifeing, lauphing, livinig, lavin, livingarea, theliving, lyiing, leviquin, viviane, belieiveing, kniving, lovong, lovign, llivingroom, liveng, leavign, lling, livoing, lefaving, liffting, licing, lovng, livig, lviing, lovving, vivian, bleving, buleving, flavoing, geiving, kving, liyin, leaviong, liaving, lfngh, levine, leviing, livigin, livint, lviging, lioning, lieiing, palivion, paiving, sillivin, wving, lvhen, lividnes s, piving, luving, lkving, loving, l9ving, l8ving, livjng, livkng, liv9ng, liv8ng, livijg, livihg, livinb, liviny, pliving, lpiving, oliving, liuving, ljiving, lijving, l9iving, li9ving, l8iving, li8ving, livcing, ligving, livging, lifving, livfing, livuing, livjing, livijng, livikng, liv9ing, livi9ng, liv8ing, livi8ng, livimng, livinmg, livinjg, livihng, livinhg, livinfg, livingf, livinvg, livingv, livingb, livingh, livinyg, livingy, livintg, livingt, niving, lyving, lmving, lhving, li6ing, liring, liwing, livyng, livang, livmng, livhng, livi.g, livifg, livilg, liviog, livinw, livino, livinc, layevayeng, leyeveyeng, l iving, li ving, liv ing, livi ng, livin g.
Definition of living:
- have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations; " I know the feeling!"; " have you ever known hunger?"; " I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"; " The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"; " I lived through two divorces"
- Having life; flowing, as a spring; vigorous; active; producing life, action, or strength.
- the condition of living or the state of being alive; " while there's life there's hope"; " life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
- people who are still living; " save your pity for the living"
- The state of one who, or that which, lives; lives; life; existence.
- Manner of life; as, riotous living; penurious living; earnest living.
- Means of subsistence; sustenance; estate.
- Power of continuing life; the act of living, or living comfortably.
- The benefice of a clergyman; an ecclesiastical charge which a minister receives.
- Livelihood; in England, a church appointment or office; mode of life.
- Means of subsistence: a property: the benefice of a clergyman. - THE LIVING, those alive.
- Subsistence; benefice.
- Livelihood; benefice; those who live.
- Livelihood; power of continuing life; the benefice of a clergyman; manner of life. Living rock, rock in its native state or location.
- Means of subsistence; maintenance; power of continuing life, manner of life; benefice of a clergyman; the living, those who are alive as distinguished from the dead.
- of Live
- dwelling or inhabiting; often used in combination; " living quarters"; " tree- living animals"
- ( intensifier) " she is a living doll"; " scared the living daylights out of them"; " beat the living hell out of him"
- still in active use; " a living language"
- true to life; lifelike; " the living image of her mother"
- full of life and interest; " made history a living subject"
- ( informal) absolute; " she is a living doll"; " scared the living daylights out of them"; " beat the living hell out of him"
- pertaining to living persons; " within living memory"
- Having life: active, lively: producing action or vigor: running or flowing.
- Having life; running; flowing; quickening.
- Not dead; existing; continuing; running; flowing; producing animation and vigour; quickening.