Common misspellings for luck:
kucky, licqor, lllok, luckly, lback, lucci, licor, bulck, legucy, luckky, 1lakh, lookk, luckely, lcker, luckiy, lnik, luek, fukk, liguor, ludic, llike, glyco, knuck, luckt, alick, leck, lioak, ruck, wlalk, liuke, nlock, lyk, lucku, glucoe, luuck, licke, luckey, leiky, looki, loock, luchy, queck, luckaly, luckully, lucy, lauqh, lasck, luckuly, lukc, linck, luk, llook, cquck, juck, vlack, fuick, looka, lijk, huck, lusac, lockd, licth, locak, luacrio, klick, lukey, toulck, liuk, fuck, ouick, luckemia, luica, lcub, cqueck, loack, locky, luike, bluck, lackof, luckyly, elack, lakke, llok, licour, lucly, lubk, luch, wukk, lackie, leook, luvky, alock, luck, wlork, lmk, lowback, lcuk, leiko, luccky, loolk, dlock, dlook, lunk, luei, lurke, luick, olook, licky, lucer, lck, lluck, rl301cw, cliuck, reluk, looik, quck, chulck, lacker, lucke, buck'w, luckyer, lyirc, luckliy, liuck, lucjk, lowjack, uck, glock, luxuy, lukcy, lockal, lacky, looku, lolook, luca, likke, lucan, luc, looky, guick, lcok, liaic, lockt, loucre, luckyli, touck, luncay, loook, lnock, lcak, luckee, lucket, lubbuck, looko, lucker, lcuky, lucn, melaeuca, lubuck, glack, lijke, lcick, liike, cauck, cuck, ducka, locor, luce, lucck, nuck, luctur, loucky, alck, lurck, lekha, ulock, suuck, cluick, locuk, lucki, wuick, plack, duck, lunck, clouck, wlook, leack, lcik, louck, hucky, llack, slucky, locar, loojk, lucvk, aleck, vlock, ehck, lacak, lacke, laquor, lccc, dliek, locke, liook, lucai, lupo, lych, succ, walck, laas, laska, laaska, laca, lcaeus, lacaeus, lcaic, lacaic, lcea, lacea, lces, laces, lehouse, laehouse, lexia, laexia, lexic, laexic, laga, lgae, lagae, laias, llege, lalege, llelic, lalelic, llhallows, lalhallows, lliaceae, laliaceae, puck, l7ck, luxk, luvk, lufk, ludk, lucj, lucl, luco, lkuck, pluck, lpuck, lyuck, luyck, lhuck, luhck, ljuck, lujck, l8uck, lu8ck, l7uck, lu7ck, luxck, lucxk, luvck, lufck, lucfk, ludck, lucdk, luckj, lucmk, luckm, luclk, luckl, lucok, lucko, lucik, ulck, luckk, l5ck, ltck, lukk, lugk, lucc, l uck, lu ck, luc k.
Definition of luck:
- your overall circumstances or condition in life ( including everything that happens to you); " whatever my fortune may be"; " deserved a better fate"; " has a happy lot"; " the luck of the Irish"; " a victim of circumstances"; " success that was her portion"
- That which happens to a person; an event, good or ill, affecting one's interests or happiness, and which is deemed casual; a course or series of such events regarded as occurring by chance; chance; hap; fate; fortune; often, one's habitual or characteristic fortune; as, good, bad, ill, or hard luck. Luck is often used for good luck; as, luck is better than skill.
- An event happening by chance or accident; fortune, either good or bad; success.
- Fortune, good or bad: chance: lot: good fortune.
- Fortune; chance.
- Fortune that chances, whether good or bad; good fortune.
- An event, good or ill, affecting any one; fortune; chance; casual event.