Common misspellings for male:
smole, feale, 250ml, malik, samle, femael, mcauley, famly, maledy, jale, marle, calue, namly, 100ml, m'laise, saleh, mmail, melle, maube, 400ml, marly, myrle, metle, demale, makw, feamale, lmae, falue, maliase, mabie, mbile, meial, meely, mayve, metale, meally, milse, meatle, maualy, maybe12, malasie, micele, famaly, maild, morle, malika, mearley, msile, mysle, emaol, meelee, mals, quale, maily, mackle, midle, smaler, moile, makea, ml200, yale, fmall, famalie, ssale, multie, marple, mahe, msall, madel, mele, makae, makke, maulbu, mame, mamer, mabe, mybe, meall, mailce, myle, amll, mialage, marbale, mabey, mavel, malene, milll, mulla, maill, maybie, meail, 1mile, mafe, amial, mircale, marluet, malise, mooly, camle, mvie, mallice, modle, kalie, made, mailbo, femeale, maile, wmail, malaki, mazey, maual, make, maie, mi'kayla, molibe, maleup, marley, malofy, mapple, mave, humal, marvle, mle, mapel, emali, mannule, fimaler, malll, muler, maller, mabee, maline, mile, mikle, nale, mmaybe, smale, feamle, emall, maladie, tomale, muzle, meriale, cale, famle, zamal, moolah, miele, malrie, fale, mytle, maaybe, mileu, molte, pamala, mudle, moler, moble, smalle, manule, mallor, 2mile, mikaela, mylife, moyle, mearly, mailor, mailk, talea, femall, milue, medle, minael, mualed, mikayla, mihael, macule, malace, rale, amle, domaille, muble, marlet, kaley, smaile, emawl, malaze, maikle, mcall, mikael, fmaily, nimal, mutuale, mauel, mucle, meele, mkae, famale, misle, mayble, mucel, musle, miley, medale, makel, mauer, modale, maje, maili, mauil, mulip, mal, mulet, mialn, malece, mimal, maibe, meile, maeby, mahul, madley, saale, mabelle, malle, mahlo, mailm, mylein, malew, fmaly, milen, amile, amelie, miile, maylook, bumle, malke, melieu, marbe, faule, yalle, femaile, pamlea, majal, marlett, mellee, mable, mammle, mayke, m7liv, amaller, meale, mazie, fermale, maly, mael, malu, maye, amall, maiil, meadle, micurle, smaal, maole, marlbe, mple, mumle, mpale, mileiu, maeve, femlae, nomall, mase, manel, molecue, melaeuca, mammel, mikal, famlie, 200ml, 5mile, may'be, mali, margle, namley, malaize, malesia, mahal, mape, falw, malk, miacle, mapal, emale, malique, mmake, mesule, mthe, makew, malee, humle, salea, malry, fmale, famli, mvoe, emauel, mailv, mylove, mawke, measle, mae, melike, smaall, mlafoy, malie, mulim, meeal, femalle, femele, femle, muzel, mlae, femmale, 4mile, maake, maiol, mialed, salee, kemal, maled, mealry, emaile, raler, mulkey, milie, makle, meakl, mealt, mulyi, simale, maircle, mileau, marler, sale, mayella, molre, multe, melay, maila, dale, matle, aimal, ralie, majoe, mayybe, maleeka, maslow, malak, fefmale, ma'me, mabel, mahlia, mailt, mail'd, malied, malag, malse, malte, maylay, mailbu, malike, imall, manley, maylou, mayme, milne, miliue, mille, migle, mlm'er, muawh, smali, smalee, malfoy, mzle, mwle, mqle, mald, malr, mal4, mal3, nmale, mnale, jmale, mjale, mzale, mazle, msale, masle, mwale, mawle, mqale, maqle, malpe, malwe, males, malde, malre, mal4e, male4, mal3e, male3, mmale, maale, mcle, malm, malg, m ale, ma le, mal e.
Definition of male:
- Capable of producing fertilization, but not of bearing fruit; -- said of stamens and antheridia, and of the plants, or parts of plants, which bear them.
- Of the masculine sex; of the sex that begets young.
- Of or pertaining to the sex that begets or procreates young, or ( in a wider sense) to the sex that produces spermatozoa, by which the ova are fertilized; not female; as, male organs.
- Suitable to the male sex; characteristic or suggestive of a male; masculine; as, male courage.
- Consisting of males; as, a male choir.
- Adapted for entering another corresponding piece ( the female piece) which is hollow and which it fits; as, a male gauge, for gauging the size or shape of a hole; a male screw, etc.
- Capable of producing fertilization, but not of bearing fruit; - said of stamens and antheridia, and of the plants, or parts of plants, which bear them.
- the capital of Maldives in the center of the islands
- a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
- Same as Mail, a bag.
- An animal of the male sex.
- A plant bearing only staminate flowers.
- A human being of the sex that fathers young; an animal or plant of such sex.
- One of the male sex: a he- animal: a stamen- bearing plant.
- One of the sex that begets young.
- A male person, animal, or plant.
- A male animal or plant. Male rhymes, those in which only final syllables rhyme.
- A male animal or plant; in bot., a plant or flower which bears stamens and no pistil.
- Male or a masculine organism; organs of reproduction, as the testes; or fertilizing organs of flowers, as stamens; symbol.
- characteristic of a man; " a deep male voice"; " manly sports"
- ( biology) being the sex ( of plant or animal) that produces gametes ( spermatozoa) that perform the fertilizing function in generation; " a male infant"; " a male holly tree"
- for or composed of men or boys; " the male lead"; " masculine attire"
- being the sex ( of plant or animal) that produces gametes ( spermatozoa) that perform the fertilizing function in generation; " a male infant"; " a male holly tree"
- Evil; wicked; bad.
- See Mal-.
- Pertaining to the sex that fathers young; not female; masculine.
- The sex, with testicles, prostate, etc.; opposite to female.
- Masculine: pertaining to the sex that begets ( not bears) young: ( bot.) bearing stamens.
- Pertaining to the sex that begets young; masculine.
- Pertaining to the sex that begets; bearing stamens, or that fecundates; said of a screw whose threads enter the grooves of the corresponding, or female screw.
- Relating to the sex that begets young; bearing stamens only; having the thread on the outside, as a screw.
- [ Latin] Pert. masculine organism; appl. organs of reproduction, as testes, or stamens; symbol.