Common misspellings for seat:
cceate, sttae, scedual, sellt, sext, senat, steet, zertec, scear, selet, seet, sagat, sefty, suate, seiz, soewhat, sebd, sceak, seanate, sevety, snator, useda, sette, seista, deseart, seneate, esatte, deast, seant, diseae, setee, seft, seewhat, setate, ssweet, seatle, reat, scheet, seartch, yeat, thsat, deat, seach, usato, sreet, shat, seetw, youeat, scerd, seot, secert, seaton, aseta, sheat, searh, sebt, senty, seand, usert, eeast, carseat, seattl, sleat, sceret, smah, meast, speet, soceity, slead, seante, statio, separt, sueade, scert, seeth, sectur, saito, satah, sught, sfae, esatae, sennt, seamd, speat, keast, spead, sertoma, seatare, wsent, soewht, sweet16, saety, seeat, seat, sanat, ssaty, dasert, seeya, isert, sewpt, soeicty, stear, satey, seatin, shatt, sevo, seattke, essat, esate, sekt, seast, skert, sean, soeak, sytar, spearte, seutp, staty, ceast, useto, wgat, dieat, sdai, geat, seatte, satae, sepaate, sstay, selt, swhat, suedo, sttay, suday, seaze, scirt, senta, shesaid, seatlle, nsert, leat, ceatch, sept27, geart, seace, sectir, seatig, deaht, usaed, saefty, usead, weat, siete, seath, senet, yeart, sorta, sead, seatd, aseet, sread, syear, shawt, seect, suead, senata, sothat, seaed, scerit, xenat, wsest, sceart, deaty, steap, senyt, esat, suart, seay, shast, seafod, smat, sept, sento, wbat, svaed, yearto, seak, wjat, stata, tuseday, seemto, seady, semt, soveit, setit, seent, sente, slert, secet, seemt, settig, sstar, settl, sepeart, secty, skeard, setal, seald, seah, seatch, steat, sepaert, sosiaty, sitea, soiecty, oeast, steart, steath, seket, 21'st, set3, satte, seit, soecity, seift, syate, scate, ise't, sataue, sedual, sfaty, ssent, seafty, seith, staght, sujet, sceadual, saev, seaid, seppart, svae, jeast, setuo, nesaty, sqaut, geast, srat, tesat, sfaety, sernt, soat, sercet, sabbat, sentt, secuaty, shest, swate, sfatey, asert, sefety, sraite, sosaity, sdate, sent, settal, sealt, sett, sest, saet, serten, srart, swatt, satue, neast, sght, suaght, sepeate, snata, oeht, deiast, soemday, wyat, sitty, smeday, sethte, sugat, sehr, ceator, seatee, eseate, stayt, useit, safett, scart, soutj, seret, syat, seeit, seates, asett, hseet, scayt, 5star, seph, semit, sergeat, sociat, stato, ceate, seap, seight, scerad, gueat, srate, sweatt, swweet, sdaf, secity, jeart, sedar, reart, seaa, sheeet, speah, secart, shta, sekk, seaty, serate, seate, setor, sciatia, skart, swat4, shett, seattel, sceard, saef, scewd, see'd, sowhat, set1, sepate, sthat, seact, sient, stert, seantor, soert, zakat, veat, sreate, eaat, smeet, saute, sa2out, saat, seaw, sea3, seac, seafodd, searth, seatss, seurty, seio, sen't, sept2006, ssept, septu, sert, surat, sheet1, spaut, starth, sater, satay, steay, seuit, sueit, serft, swbat, sveat, seeet, seytem, siwht, yeht, scadia, sacadia, scaudate, sacaudate, sccede, saccede, sccede to, saccede to, sccost, saccost, sccused, saccused, scedia, sacedia, scetate, sacetate, scheta, sacheta, sacid, scid dye, sacid dye, scid head, sacid head, scidity, sacidity, scquit, sacquit, scquitted, sacquitted, sact, aeat, zeat, s4at, s3at, sezt, sewt, seqt, sea6, aseat, zseat, szeat, xseat, sxeat, dseat, sdeat, wseat, sweat, sewat, sseat, sesat, sreat, serat, s4eat, se4at, s3eat, se3at, sezat, seazt, seawt, seqat, seaqt, seaft, seatf, seagt, seatg, seayt, sea6t, seat6, sea5t, seat5, seaat, seatt, suat, s eat, se at, sea t.
Definition of seat:
- To place on a seat; to cause to sit down; as, to seat one's self.
- To cause to occupy a post, site, situation, or the like; to station; to establish; to fix; to settle.
- To assign a seat to, or the seats of; to give a sitting to; as, to seat a church, or persons in a church.
- To fix; to set firm.
- To settle; to plant with inhabitants; as to seat a country.
- To put a seat or bottom in; as, to seat a chair.
- To place on a chair, etc.; cause to sit down; establish; place in any site or position; to furnish with seats; to renew or restore the seat of.
- To place on a seat: to cause to sit down: to place in any situation, site, etc.: to establish: to fix: to assign a seat to.
- To place on a seat, or in any site; establish.
- To place on a seat; cause to sit down; have seats for; locate.
- To fix a seat on or in.
- To rest; to lie down.
- be able to seat; " The theater seats 2, 000"
- provide with seats, as of a concert hall, for example
- put a seat on a chair
- To place on a seat; to cause to sit down; to instal; to settle; to fix in a place; to set firm; assign seats to; to provide with seats.
- To cause to sit down; to place in a seat; to settle; to fix; to fit up with seats; to assign seats to.
- any support where you can sit ( especially the part of a chair or bench etc. on which you sit); " he dusted off the seat before sitting down"
- furniture that is designed for sitting on; " there were not enough seats for all the guests"
- the cloth covering for the buttocks; " the seat of his pants was worn through"
- a space reserved for sitting ( as in a theater or on a train or airplane); " he booked their seats in advance"; " he sat in someone else's place"
- a center of authority ( as a city from which authority is exercised)
- provide with seats; " seat a concert hall"
- The place or thing upon which one sits; hence; anything made to be sat in or upon, as a chair, bench, stool, saddle, or the like.
- The place occupied by anything, or where any person or thing is situated, resides, or abides; a site; an abode, a station; a post; a situation.
- That part of a thing on which a person sits; as, the seat of a chair or saddle; the seat of a pair of pantaloons.
- A sitting; a right to sit; regular or appropriate place of sitting; as, a seat in a church; a seat for the season in the opera house.
- Posture, or way of sitting, on horseback.
- A part or surface on which another part or surface rests; as, a valve seat.
- That on which or in which one sits; chair; residence; regular place of sitting; the right to sit; as, a seat in church; the place where anything is settled or established; as, the seat of the trouble.
- That on which one sits: a chair, bench, etc.: the place where one sits: site: a place where anything is established: post of authority: station: abode: a mansion.
- That on which one sits; chair, & c.; place where one sits; site; post of authority; mansion; abode.
- That on which one sits; location; site; manner of sitting, as on horseback.
- That on which one sits; a chair, bench, stool, & c.; the place of sitting; throne; tribunal; abode; residence; mansion; situation; posture in sitting; a pew in a church.
- A thing for sitting or resting on, as a chair, a bench, or a stool; a place at table; a post of authority; situation or position; site; a residence; a mansion.