Common misspellings for cause:
youse, canue, cousen, cuase, cjose, bocouse, fauxe, cusco, couse, coues, bcause, sause, becausee, cuisne, becausa, caough, casre, ciurse, calue, causon, casse, becaiuse, causied, becausey, pecause, ause, acsse, casuse, bicause, ocourse, casuel, cahce, caouses, caure, jasey, cauyse, ecase, cuse, coice, carsar, cousul, sauge, focouse, coauses, cluse, cauuse, wbecause, becqause, chau's, couorse, cassy, casuely, causees, couarse, becaurse, coursee, casula, becayse, bcuseae, thecourse, becauuse, causei, because4, caueses, ccurs, coaurse, causein, cuzen, bccause, ceasur, cuisen, coasre, beacasue, becassue, cource, kacie, causese, ciose, becaasue, casee, ckass, gause, becauce, couses, carseat, ceease, coursse, accsse, coused, counse, becauese, cuious, casme, hause, caug, caseu, ciourse, auser, beaucse, caeuse, becuase, causued, cosiouse, gusie, becoause, cauased, causway, guaze, chuse, beacuse, becaause, carcause, beacause, jeuse, caious, causght, cluase, juese, jaques, caus, cousan, decause, cauth, becouze, cofuse, calse, casus, causin, cuasal, cassey, casue, chaus, casel, corse, cusal, cawses, beacuase, gasve, clausew, cauesd, casued, baecsue, canuse, caugh, buecause, becouase, bucuase, bacuse, cousler, ecouse, beqause, caouse, gouze, acusse, casle, cassein, becausse, cairs, causd, casim, coise, bicouse, jaser, becauze, caorse, caushes, becauyse, becauss, cassel, case, baecause, cousl, casuly, becuaase, becasuee, cahsier, caces, chauscer, causea, cousr, caise, cuorse, cassloe, becaose, jeaus, bcasue, caute, causine, becuasei, caske, causeal, carss, bbecause, becoouse, cpurse, cuage, coasue, causse, couirse, casier, jeaousy, scuce, becuasse, causs, causul, mycase, caspe, caose, catse, sasue, coause, cnahce, casere, coser, cahes, caese, becouse, ecuse, becuause, cajsar, cluser, becuasee, becausew, fcourse, bacsue, acurse, beecause, fause, becaouse, causers, caussed, casem, coaused, jaust, cosey, causig, vaues, becsaue, becuace, jusge, carcer, becuuse, becasur, cpourse, becausce, casues, gazue, xcase, cassle, beacusse, caluse, beucasue, curce, cousle, gecause, cusor, becauise, acsee, causel, couser, causef, caues, canser, yousee, chouse, couase, saucse, cauae, canuoe, aguse, akse, becauxe, beacuce, causess, pasue, causeign, bacasue, couurse, cousi, caois, cacus, acorse, causde, canse, becauase, cousdy, cassva, bwcause, acuss, casear, coarce, casul, causeed, geues, becaise, cars4, case4, casset, kaisen, becauser, cusen, jacuzze, vcause, jesue, eccuse, causses, casese, caeser, bcouse, begause, becauwse, cayse, caueseim, cecause, beucause, caourse, ecuase, bicuse, becausei, cahse, becaese, becuaese, beacuause, caust, becasue, bewcause, caey's, claose, cansee, ccourse, becuasue, cusom, caios, caoused, cou8rse, cousy, caser, cauous, ckaes, baghouse, cuate, causeof, causa, caruse, casar, gease, scause, becaeuse, catus, becausw, cousel, cauz, necause, icase, cahous, nause, vicouse, cuiser, gouse, becahse, camce, coose, caised, causus, cauised, cxame, cauase, cauases, caush, becausue, cosure, caue, beccause, caurse, couzy, cauces, bcuase, baecuse, gaise, kurse, casea, goues, aussei, cousor, acourse, coase, cruser, juise, coasy, vecause, cursy, gusee, causer, bacause, yacuzy, cabose, jaccusie, acuser, ccase, becasse, causee, caseof, cousse, bercause, giaus, becuaser, coursei, coursw, caued, casumer, cusdey, jouse, becaues, bacase, caselaw, jeues, caoss, becaase, cauise, kaous, coucel, cusae, youuse, jelause, ccause, causy, caous, nausae, becausae, quese, be3cause, quise, cousre, cvase, cvause, bause, giuse, jealuse, buecuase, coourse, ausie, casca, casjeir, csuse, calues, caswe, cuise, bacuase, casuei, clasue, cassa, casule, caucuse, acuse, caughs, carcase, casek, couese, becayuse, becuasae, jeaous, becausu, becauose, caase, cauises, caulse, paues, puase, ecause, bucause, coiurse, acause, casen, carse, cahsed, acusser, bbecuase, because, casche, cauge, camus, cacer, cawswe, casern, kasey, ccass, cassole, cassie, causily, ccaused, causues, caesar, casum, chauser, caluse1, coursew, cousn, cusier, diccuse, couce, jacquie, jaurez, kassie, mause, qausi, c-ok, c-okay, cacia, caacia, ccacia, cacess, cccess, ccho, cacho, cccho, ccoucheuse, cacoucheuse, cccoucheuse, ccuse, cacuse, cccuse, cche, cahy, cchy, ck-ack, cak-ack, cck-ack, ckee, cakee, cckee, cquiesce, caquiesce, ccquiesce, cegis, cgassiz, xause, vause, dause, czuse, cwuse, cquse, cajse, ca8se, ca7se, cauze, cauxe, cauee, cauwe, causr, caus4, caus3, xcause, cxause, fcause, cfause, dcause, cdause, czause, cazuse, csause, cwause, cawuse, cqause, caquse, cayuse, cahuse, cauhse, cajuse, caujse, caiuse, ca8use, cau8se, ca7use, cau7se, causae, cauzse, causze, cauxse, causxe, caudse, cauese, cauwse, causwe, causew, causes, caused, causre, caus4e, cause4, caus3e, cause3, caause, kause, aause, ciuse, ceuse, ca5se, cau3e, cauce, cauqe, causu, causm, causg, c ause, ca use, cau se, caus e.
Definition of cause:
- To effect as an agent; to produce; to be the occasion of; to bring about; to bring into existence; to make; -- usually followed by an infinitive, sometimes by that with a finite verb.
- To produce; to bring about.
- To bring about; produce.
- To produce; effect; compel.
- To assign or show cause; to give a reason; to make excuse.
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; " The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; " My children finally got me to buy a computer"; " My wife made me buy a new sofa"
- That which produces or effects a result; that from which anything proceeds, and without which it would not exist.
- That which is the occasion of an action or state; ground; reason; motive; as, cause for rejoicing.
- Sake; interest; advantage.
- A suit or action in court; any legal process by which a party endeavors to obtain his claim, or what he regards as his right; case; ground of action.
- Any subject of discussion or debate; matter; question; affair in general.
- The side of a question, which is espoused, advocated, and upheld by a person or party; a principle which is advocated; that which a person or party seeks to attain.
- To effect or produce; to occasion.
- ( law) a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy; " the family brought suit against the landlord"
- To effect as an agent; to produce; to be the occasion of; to bring about; to bring into existence; to make; - usually followed by an infinitive, sometimes by that with a finite verb.
- That which produces or contributes to a result; in law, ground for action; motive; reason; a side or party; as, the cause of right; a suit or action in court.
- That which produces an effect or condition; that by which a morbid change or disease is brought about.
- That by or through which anything is done: inducement: a legal action.
- That which produces an effect; reason; object sought; legal action.
- That which produces anything or event.
- A reason; purpose; aim.
- A great enterprise.
- A lawsuit.
- That which produces an effect, or contributes to it; that which always precedes an effect; reason; motive; the object sought; sake; subject in debate; case; a legal action.
- Abbreviation of Because.