Common misspellings for series:
serieously, feries, srips, surrpise, seziues, serce, serizure, seris, sorows, serouise, seriesly, sress, certuries, sreas, seyes, sepprize, ssris, soires, serers, seriors, servres, wries, serioes, scearios, sefice, serprize, fuseres, syrius, seruis, seringes, sewice, serine, serivce, serie's, seriuos, sereeusly, rerise, sergerys, soecies, seerious, seriousl, srervice, sumerise, sewrvice, serusly, serets, serouisly, sroties, seeries, serioous, sureys, seymores, serveas, serivous, serie, siries, sunriese, serise, sieris, serios, seroids, sermise, serino, seroise, serus, serouisely, sezurie, serouis, asseroies, surgeories, serisly, saringes, seriuous, serges, seriece, serviers, soriee, sereves, srceam, seniarios, assories, shories, seroius, srcews, seees, verries, serces, serives, serioisly, seriosely, ceres, seziers, serries, sterios, serioues, srvice, seirus, speies, sercer, serieal, syrcuse, serease, servise, siriosly, scerious, aseries, serees, deseries, sirus, serrive, serpeise, vearies, serius, surise, serive, sirrs, seriees, searis, scenarioes, verios, sericin, serieses, scerosis, serviese, sieres, seares, serprise, sories, seziier, sreious, cericus, sercice, seruisly, seriers, xerious, sericce, srairs, scenrios, sirius's, sereis, servess, searious, searila, veriose, serosly, servis, seriese, sevrice, serioue, seried, xeres, survies, serile, seriel, serioslly, scerolis, xercise, seise, seies, hereis, asrise, seriusi, serorse, veris, suress, searice, senerios, sarai's, myserios, serours, senarioes, eries, serois, slaries, syrias, seariusly, cera's, seriuse, sureries, beries, seruious, senarios, seriosly, useres, summries, srins, sugeries, cenerios, surveies, sureites, serices, serrvice, quereies, seril, serieus, scerios, ciyies, qeries, sreies, userers, sirres, neserairy, serias, syrige, seroiuse, serivice, sceario, seriosuly, senise, surivors, scerit, seriusly, serice, veriuse, srories, celies, stries, seriose, senies, seriosouly, seriew, sereusly, sercie, sprise, cerius, searys, serivece, seires, sueprize, srews, sereus, serorys, srice, serige, serps, psorias, seirosly, sayres, ceriel, busuries, sevise, searius, servies, serioud, searies, seriuosly, sereisly, gorceries, sirios, sierios, searios, serrious, qeuries, serises, asseries, srits, seres, seruos, serouse, sirrius, sereies, senrios, seriours, sried, serfis, seriosity, serecy, serior, sezuries, cerious, seriousy, nuseries, seriious, serpise, secrious, sereouce, scenaries, seriuose, saleries, seiries, osyris, sures, searces, sereious, storie's, seiores, serier, siriesly, suoerior, aserious, reorces, seriouos, scenarieos, sries, seriusley, srudies, sewrious, seriouse, skerries, cerries, serisoly, seriorus, seives, scerets, soures, 2series, searus, steroes, serires, syrien, sariel, srikes, seriosu, serioius, siruis, seirouse, seruois, seriesof, seriour, sercious, souriouse, seques, seriase, scaries, serisous, misseries, serioust, seriosul, seirous, desries, surgries, searhes, sergeys, veries, soriasis, seriois, srereo, sevies, sumaries, supries, seriies, serieous, seriene, seruios, siriens, surgeriers, seroisly, serese, wueries, searous, seareas, secres, sereose, surgies, serails, qieries, steris, sercies, secire, salries, sezie, ceturies, sesire, seziures, seruius, sorries, sahres, sieries, sares, seriels, sezire, serics, serila, sserious, swerious, stroies, serien, sereosly, siris, webseries, surrise, seriolsy, seriouds, srives, stoeries, siress, seriuslly, sierrs, sunries, seriosurly, seroious, sereos, soirits, serioise, seria, servius, sereouse, seroiusly, salraies, seroies, sressof, seirese, ceriuos, seaviews, sexie, stiories, seriosley, seriouis, seriou, seareus, seirious, cereer's, sceries, quesries, sereios, soriees, seryusly, superiers, sezuires, serivies, scenearies, sirins, serguries, scinerios, secies, cires, scerino, sevis, srious, sarees, cerrys, sarries, ceris, sinerios, sceneries, scenrio's, cenerio's, scenriaos, senario's, semies, serirs, sweries, senrious, sersious, sirius, seriusy, seriyesly, seruoisly, serse, servse, serivise, servrs, seroice, servuies, sirie, serins, sireins, sirese, sirues, soares, socieiies, soroties, surgieries, surised, syr's, xerses, zeries, xeries, weries, swries, ssries, sdries, srries, s4ries, s3ries, seeies, sedies, sefies, seties, se5ies, se4ies, serues, serjes, serkes, seroes, ser9es, ser8es, seriws, seriss, serids, seri4s, seri3s, seriez, seriex, seriee, saeries, zseries, szeries, xseries, sxeries, dseries, sderies, eseries, wseries, sewries, sseries, sesries, sedries, sreries, s4eries, se4ries, s3eries, se3ries, serdies, sefries, serfies, setries, serties, se5ries, ser5ies, ser4ies, seruies, seriues, serjies, serijes, serkies, serikes, ser9ies, seri9es, ser8ies, seri8es, seriwes, seriews, seriess, serieds, seri4es, serie4s, seri3es, serie3s, serieas, seriesa, seriezs, seriesz, seriexs, seriesx, seriesd, seriesw, esries, 3eries, series, reries, suries, smries, sgries, se2ies, sebies, sezies, sepies, sesies, seryes, seraes, sermes, serhes, serims, serigs, serie3, seriec, serieq, serayees, sereyees, s eries, se ries, ser ies, seri es, serie s.
Definition of series:
- a serialized set of programs; " a comedy series"; " the Masterworks concert series"
- ( electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other; " the voltage divider consisted of a series of fixed resistors"
- ( mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- ( sports) several contests played successively by the same teams; " the Yankees swept the series"
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another; " they were investigating a series of bank robberies"
- a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection; " the Post Office issued a series commemorating famous American entertainers"; " his coin collection included the complete series of Indian- head pennies"
- ( sports) several contests played successively by the same teams; " the visiting team swept the series"
- In Engler's system of plant classification, a group of families showing certain structural or morphological relationships. It corresponds to the cohort of some writers, and to the order of many modern systematists.
- A parcel of rough diamonds of assorted qualities.
- A number of things or events standing or succeeding in order, and connected by a like relation; sequence; order; course; a succession of things; as, a continuous series of calamitous events.
- Any comprehensive group of animals or plants including several subordinate related groups.
- An indefinite number of terms succeeding one another, each of which is derived from one or more of the preceding by a fixed law, called the law of the series; as, an arithmetical series; a geometrical series.
- A mode of arranging the separate parts of a circuit by connecting them successively end to end to form a single path for the current; - opposed to parallel. The parts so arranged are said to be in series.
- 1. A succession of similar objects following one another in space or time. 2. In chemistry, a group of substances either elements or compounds, having similar properties or differing from each other in composition by a constant ratio.
- Sing. and pl. a succession of things connected by some likeness: sequence: order: ( math.) a progression of numbers or quantities according to a certain law.
- Order; succession.
- A connected succession.
- A succession of things in the same order, and having the same mutual relation; course; train; in arith. or alg., a number of terms in succession, increasing or diminishing according to a certain law.