Common misspellings for store:
cetre, histtory, seymore, sdone, sentre, storly, strret, destory, storagae, soare, scoore, storgae, dystroy, somre, steoro, softawre, hiostory, detore, strore, stroug, hisotry, hystory, stron, strea, mystory, storie, stoary, stren, strom, stomr, cetnre, storre, s'more, stroy, storafe, restora, thestory, strigh, sotware, softwrae, sttory, sitefor, schore, rstore, hisstory, strole, strooke, stotre, stoers, sature, votre, stret, stroage, sotre, hhistory, srore, strue, staure, jistory, hisrtory, stort, stari, steril, strreet, staregy, thestore, stonr, stote, storei, sophtmore, streer, sattire, steere, storrage, stoar, sowre, seditory, resotre, sutre, sterio, storae, sceret, stope, strog, sistre, stome, storu, natore, stoen, historu, storyof, featore, webstore, soter, strereo, storer, stiry, westoboro, hostory, skrow, visitore, satry, dtory, storiy, stoargae, strok, steri, stree, stoerd, strory, sigiture, srory, stero, foture, futere, restoire, storige, seatare, sofwtare, motre, strie, soutrh, streo, stoors, ssorry, storeage, styrle, storege, osture, streeo, stor, eastre, stoof, stofe, stred, srote, staret, sepatare, sstorage, sterieo, stoem, streey, softwre, streph, strouge, fastre, hsitory, histore, sorde, stobe, sotne, stary, strech, storp, storag, newstory, storme, sahre, sotrage, sstore, sttreet, restroe, stoge, sotores, sstory, citera, hitory, nsture, syure, scuture, stroler, shotaro, statre, storge, strow, softmore, statory, starage, storaga, stors, strao, stouf, stroe, wtare, stoce, 2story, sterie, storrler, hoistory, sutor, storke, torie, storey, storythe, storeowner, sdort, stirke, storty, sydrome, stufe, stoarge, histori, stoney, straem, storise, wxtra, strob, stori, sdcore, sowtware, stoires, sotres, psoture, storry, sccore, stoe, stire, strough, storeg, sfotware, tesoro, dosre, seemore, staire, skare, softare, autore, stoone, srtore, stragh, estore, doore, striae, cetegory, astory, semore, stareo, stoorage, styae, hisotory, syore, sutomer, ystery, stomer, stury, scyamore, toure, staorge, gusture, sotred, strol, tsure, srtory, storn, sthere, stoer, stormer, suttre, storyw, hstory, storee, fasture, storte, sotore, sesory, sufre, stoey, storate, sterow, soret, stroge, storew, storg, storet, toystore, stearo, storie's, stoor, histoory, sabature, stsory, sectore, catoure, surture, stuckure, storedge, stode, yestereay, syory, staorage, stoiry, stiore, stourage, storye, strke, astere, suyre, sterr, styreet, starigh, strone, store''s, cetrure, stirer, asture, storgare, stre, jesture, msoiture, htere, stopre, tutore, 4stroke, quotre, tozero, storger, scire, stroey, soory, storyl, attore, strve, 1960'sthere, stirpe, sntire, satyre, sotle, storennnn, sotry, histoyr, strorm, hiistory, storenow, fture, historey, stroed, istory, surrort, estare, astore, 300xtra, styory, d'zure, storss, sture, stoery, wtire, storidge, rerstore, storarge, smore, hustory, suffore, hestory, storem, staory, mostiure, histoery, futore, stafrf, storch, stopry, stoyr, destroi, stario, stara, tsore, strir, stirr, strio, soorry, tesre, sotve, swtory, satterer, custory, storyu, dstroy, sotrm, stroes, strem, storoes, storeed, sobre, storegae, stpe, setor, stregh, stoore, stoper, storker, cosidere, stromy, disatore, cetury, storuy, shtory, stiory, esatere, ceature, stoarage, metore, distrie, samre, steroe, sophore, stoode, strod, stord, stour, sotory, vestore, sftware, notorie, mystorie, storyy, stpry, stirve, storyi, steriel, socore, storaage, satorage, sogtware, certiriea, cytozar, haistory, hiastory, hihstory, ihstory, notre, rustfree, hatori, sartori, scori, soore, starr, strae, stery, steareo, sterao, stooed, ssotrage, stoire, stoed, storyt, swtor, stover, stowe, steret, straie, strope, storller, scurture, suitre, suitra, ttere, ztore, xtore, dtore, etore, wtore, s6ore, s5ore, stkre, stlre, stpre, st0re, st9re, stoee, sto5e, sto4e, storw, storr, stor4, stor3, zstore, sztore, xstore, sxtore, dstore, sdtore, setore, wstore, swtore, sftore, stfore, sgtore, stgore, sytore, styore, s6tore, st6ore, s5tore, st5ore, stkore, stlore, stpore, st0ore, sto0re, st9ore, sto9re, stoere, stodre, storde, stofre, storfe, sto5re, stor5e, sto4re, stor4e, storwe, storse, stored, store4, stor3e, store3, sttore, 3tore, qtore, rtore, s4ore, stgre, stmre, stnre, sto2e, stoze, stove, stose, storm, stoare, stwore, s tore, st ore, sto re, stor e.
Definition of store:
- To provide.
- To furnish or supply; as, to store a building with coal; gather in quantities; accumulate or collect; hoard up; to put in a store or warehouse.
- To put away for future use.
- To deposit for safe keeping.
- find a place for and put away for storage; " where should we stow the vegetables?"; " I couldn't store all the books in the attic so I sold some"
- To furnish; to supply; to board up; to warehouse. In store, in a state of readiness.
- Arms, ammunition, provisions, clothing c.
- an electronic memory device; " a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
- a depository for goods; " storehouses were built close to the docks"
- A great quantity; stock on hand or collected; a reserve fund; abundance or plenty; a warehouse; shop.
- A hoard or quantity gathered: abundance: a storehouse: any place where goods are sold:- pl. supplies of provisions, ammunition, etc., for an army or a ship.
- A quantity; stock; a storehouse; warehouse.
- That which is stored or laid up.
- A place where merchandise is kept for sale.
- A stock laid up for supply; abundance; plenty; quantity accumulated; a warehouse; a shop.
- A large quantity; abundance; quantity accumulated; a hoard; any shop where a miscellaneous assortment of goods is sold.
- purchased; not homemade; " my boughten clothes"; " store teeth"; " store bread"; " a store- bought dress"
- That which is accumulated, or massed together; a source from which supplies may be drawn; hence, an abundance; a great quantity, or a great number.
- A place of deposit for goods, esp. for large quantities; a storehouse; a warehouse; a magazine.
- Any place where goods are sold, whether by wholesale or retail; a shop.
- Articles, especially of food, accumulated for some specific object; supplies, as of provisions, arms, ammunition, and the like; as, the stores of an army, of a ship, of a family.
- Accumulated; hoarded.
- To collect as a reserved supply; to accumulate; to lay away.
- To furnish; to supply; to replenish; esp., to stock or furnish against a future time.
- To deposit in a store, warehouse, or other building, for preservation; to warehouse; as, to store goods.