Common misspellings for text:
tget, teest, sext, tesyt, teet, testi, hext, texter, nwxt, bext, nexyt, newxt, textue, dxdiag, tickect, test123, texte, textiel, tax'd, test1, tesst, nedxt, toxity, nextto, tessst, dexel, ttest, rext, tert, takeit, 1test, tesxt, tect, mext, texure, tewst1, textur, tojust, tuxed, wwntwxt, aext, texi, trxt, tekuzu, toxant, itjust, tixt, cotext, ticekt, tikcet, comtext, txts, texta, tnext, x5ydxyt, textued, ext, textign, tewst, eixt, texa, terst, teset, thetext, ticeket, bodyext, next, tetst, texed, testa, txted, nexty, tezt, texft, juxt, dexa, texs, tecxh, texto, tedt, nextr, teft, lext, naxt, textil, textes, testt, deskt, extar, test2, temt, extr, exti, exute, testw, extea, tet, texutre, tougest, tetx, nextt, textook, txdot, tuxido, nerxt, yext, etext, necxt, testo, tex, etxt, tjhat, tekt, txt, texther, nexet, toest, terget, testu, tesit, tieckt, takesthe, texst, getst, tikect, tett, textt, tesat, tects, dexide, worktext, tjust, teaxher, texam, takest, tecst, teeest, textype, test, neaxt, textd, exot, toxt, texxt, muxt, gnext, tekst, texedo, texct, tewt, test11, textr, teext, tex's, nnext, taxt, texutes, texpect, exate, ttext, textrue, nxet, coexit, thext, toxc, teaxcher, textuer, teht, tagert, netxt, txet, taest, becxt, textail, nexto, teket, dexk, terxt, teist, ytest, neext, extn, texting, next10, nexte, taxatin, telsta, 2text, t'est, tesct, test4, texted, tetxt, textq, taexaco, textf, tgext, tuexedo, wtaxh, theist, taheist, ttach to, tatach to, tatached, tatest, ttested, tatested, ttested to, tatested to, tacoit, tacoity, tagda, takoit, takoity, takota, tashed, tasyatidae, te Sade, tead set, tead weight, tecade, tecayed, teceased, teceit, tecide, tecided, tecidua, teck out, tecked out, gext, 6ext, 5ext, twxt, tsxt, t4xt, t3xt, texr, texf, texg, texy, tex6, tex5, rtext, trext, ftext, tfext, gtext, ytext, tyext, 6text, t6ext, 5text, t5ext, twext, tewxt, tsext, tdext, tedxt, t4ext, te4xt, t3ext, te3xt, tezxt, texzt, tecxt, texdt, texrt, texgt, textg, texyt, tex6t, text6, tex5t, text5, 4ext, vext, uext, tuxt, tmxt, tgxt, te8t, tex4, texp, texv, texu, t ext, te xt, tex t.
Definition of text:
- To write in large characters, as in text hand.
- the words of something written; " there were more than a thousand words of text"; " they handed out the printed text of the mayor's speech"; " he wants to reconstruct the original text"
- the main body of a written work ( as distinct from illustrations or footnotes etc.); " pictures made the text easier to understand"
- A discourse or composition on which a note or commentary is written; the original words of an author, in distinction from a paraphrase, annotation, or commentary.
- The four Gospels, by way of distinction or eminence.
- A verse or passage of Scripture, especially one chosen as the subject of a sermon, or in proof of a doctrine.
- Hence, anything chosen as the subject of an argument, literary composition, or the like; topic; theme.
- A style of writing in large characters; text- hand also, a kind of type used in printing; as, German text.
- The printed or written words of a book, play, etc., used as a basis for notes or critical discussion; the original words of an author; a verse of Scripture forming the subject of a sermon; topic; argument; the main body of any piece of written or printed matter; the printed part of a book in distinction from the illustrations.
- The original words of an author: that on which a comment is written: a passage of Scripture.
- Original words of an author; something commented upon; passage of Scripture.
- The body of matter on a page, as distinguished from notes, illustrations, etc.
- A verse of Scripture.
- A topic; theme.
- That on which a commentary is written; the subject of a sermon or discourse, as a selected verse or passage of Scripture; the written composition or book, as distinguished form notes or comments; very large handwriting as preparatory training for small or running hand.