Common misspellings for truly:
thourughly, betralay, rtell, tyrrell, trley, trutle, trile, thorouly, droul, truu, thourely, litraly, trauble, natrully, tural, treel, trauly, treuly, trufull, worul, troley, tasly, tyul, troule, torrorly, thruoghly, trouly, truelly, outrule, truue, hrly, trilagy, triligy, twrill, natruely, natruly, tireously, tuely, trulye, litrully, trhey, trualy, trulty, tureky, thuroly, truthlly, tiresly, treally, brule, throually, truy, druel, turely, etirely, rudly, troulbe, trult, rughly, natraly, tjuly, turlly, thorouhly, trukly, trouylbe, thoughrouly, derule, ruly, trukey, trymy, trael, truley, thourouhly, trusly, toroughly, turthly, durale, trulu, trell, totully, natrule, thouraly, trully, thatrule, tiral, pruely, turey, toaly, diricly, truky, drual, thorourly, natrualy, thorughly, truluy, truelt, natrul, trugh, truily, nutrule, tryal, trebul, trvel, truyly, thruly, trolly, drousily, trluy, truty, truel, trral, tuly, thourowly, trvol, nutreul, cutrual, truboll, pruly, ruedly, truble, troblue, trul, truggle, turly, trulely, dursly, cutrul, nutrul, trually, troudale, truew, trure, itruly, faitrly, hyrule, thoughroughly, cruley, utrerly, trhoughly, rurul, trubol, trufle, turefuly, troal, therowly, tryely, toral, garualy, taratula, trule, truliey, trale, natraully, neatrul, dryily, trulley, betraly, tralor, thuraly, torally, trutly, trhugh, turle, truely, trowl, termaly, truful, trols, truthly, toplay, litrually, troubl, furoly, tofly, truch, trueley, gtruly, drule, truey, theroly, termly, tarably, thurouly, trylly, ruli, triolgy, trurly, cruly, twril, trly, travul, trruly, trusy, tryly, trulyy, totrally, throuhly, trila, virully, tirual, trhill, trulry, truyl, tiressly, trool, thouroly, treal, trubl, vitrually, srule, tryuly, itreally, thoroly, thourouly, drooly, ritrual, troughly, triel, teporarly, mutraul, trylu, trole, thrully, traler, trphy, trality, drull, drily, hourrly, itteraly, nuetrul, qtrly, rouhly, tralk, terell, terebly, terrybly, tryil, troblw, troublw, trulsy, turley, trurh, trulia, turtule, gruly, yruly, 6ruly, teuly, tduly, tfuly, ttuly, t5uly, t4uly, trhly, trjly, tr8ly, tr7ly, trupy, truoy, trulg, trulh, trul7, trul6, rtruly, ftruly, tfruly, tgruly, ytruly, tyruly, 6truly, t6ruly, 5truly, t5ruly, teruly, tdruly, trduly, trfuly, ttruly, trtuly, tr5uly, t4ruly, tr4uly, trhuly, truhly, trjuly, trujly, triuly, tr8uly, tru8ly, tr7uly, tru7ly, trulky, truply, trulpy, truoly, truloy, trulyt, trulgy, trulyg, trulhy, trulyh, trulyu, trul7y, truly7, trul6y, truly6, truuly, vruly, uruly, t2uly, tbuly, tzuly, tvuly, tpuly, tsuly, tr5ly, trqly, trwly, trudy, truhy, truny, trumy, trul9, truli, trulq, trulx, t ruly, tr uly, tru ly, trul y.
Definition of truly:
- ( used as intensifiers or sentence modifiers) " in truth, moral decay hastened the decline of the Roman Empire"; " really, you shouldn't have done it"; " a truly awful book"; (` forsooth' is archaic and now usually used to express disbelief)
- in fact ( used as intensifiers or sentence modifiers); " in truth, moral decay hastened the decline of the Roman Empire"; " really, you shouldn't have done it"; " a truly awful book"
- Exactly; justly; precisely; accurately; as, to estimate truly the weight of evidence.
- Sincerely; honestly; really; faithfully; as, to be truly attached to a lover; the citizens are truly loyal to their prince or their country.
- Conformably to law; legally; legitimately.
- In fact; in deed; in reality; in truth.
- Precisely; sincerely; honestly; in fact; indeed.
- According to truth: in fact or reality: exactly: justly: faithfully: sincerely: honestly.
- According to truth; in truth; exactly; really.
- In fact; in reality; according to truth; sincerely; honestly; faithfully.
- In reality; according to truth.