Common misspellings for beverage:
bevrage, bevarge, beveraly, bevarage, beaverage, covberage, berage, beforeyou, everage, beveredge, berverage, bevridge, beveragesin, beverge, burrage, bevarages, bevore, bevrages, berege, leaverage, bevreages, beverag, leveredge, bvutterbruger, blueridge, beveriges, coveerage, leveraage, civerage, befeore, levetrage, avverage, breverages, berverages, beveradges, beforewe, aveerage, bevereges, beveridge, beaverages, aaverage, severak, bebarage, beshrahh, levrage, behaverale, evrage, bevearages, leverag, beverege, bevriges, levarage, breverage, beveridges, evarage, bevereages, beofere, defrage, beveryly, brevage, baverages, befere, befrore, leverege, bevreges, befoere, baverage, coeverage, bevearge, beverae, avererage, bevergae, bedframe, beveage, levreage, bevereage, sverage, bivaraiate, bokerage, cverage, leavrage, bivariate, veverage, neverage, heverage, geverage, bwverage, bsverage, bdverage, brverage, b4verage, b3verage, becerage, beberage, begerage, beferage, bevwrage, bevsrage, bevdrage, bevrrage, bev4rage, bev3rage, beveeage, bevedage, bevefage, bevetage, beve5age, beve4age, beverzge, beversge, beverwge, beverqge, beverafe, beverave, beverabe, beverahe, beveraye, beverate, beveragw, beverags, beveragd, beveragr, beverag4, beverag3, vbeverage, bveverage, nbeverage, bneverage, hbeverage, bheverage, gbeverage, bgeverage, bweverage, bewverage, bseverage, besverage, bdeverage, bedverage, b4everage, be4verage, b3everage, be3verage, becverage, bevcerage, bebverage, bevberage, begverage, bevgerage, befverage, bevferage, bevwerage, bevewrage, bevserage, bevesrage, bevderage, bevedrage, bevrerage, beverrage, bev4erage, beve4rage, bev3erage, beve3rage, beveerage, beverdage, bevefrage, beverfage, bevetrage, bevertage, beve5rage, bever5age, bever4age, beverzage, beverazge, beversage, beverasge, beverwage, beverawge, beverqage, beveraqge, beverafge, beveragfe, beveravge, beveragve, beverabge, beveragbe, beverahge, beveraghe, beverayge, beveragye, beveratge, beveragte, beveragwe, beveragew, beveragse, beverages, beveragde, beveraged, beveragre, beverager, beverag4e, beverage4, beverag3e, beverage3, bverage, beerage, ebverage, bveerage, beevrage, bevreage, beveraeg, bbeverage, beeverage, bevverage, beveraage, beveragge, beveragee, beverage, reverage, jeverage, feverage, ceverage, buverage, bmverage, bgverage, be6erage, bererage, beterage, bewerage, bevurage, bevmrage, bevgrage, beve2age, bevebage, bevezage, bevevage, bevepage, bevesage, beverige, bevercge, beverawe, beveraoe, beverace, beveraee, beveragu, beveragm, beveraga, beveragg, b everage, be verage, bev erage, beve rage, bever age, bevera ge, beverag e.
Definition of beverage:
- Liquid for drinking; drink; -- usually applied to drink artificially prepared and of an agreeable flavor; as, an intoxicating beverage.
- This term is properly used to distinguish a sale of liquors to be drunk for the pleasure of drinking, from liquors to be drunk in obedience to a physician's advice. Com. v. Mandeville, 142 Mass. 409, 8 N. E. 327.
- Specifically, a name applied to various kinds of drink.
- A treat, or drink money.
- Liquid for drinking; drink; - usually applied to drink artificially prepared and of an agreeable flavor; as, an intoxicating beverage.
- any liquid suitable for drinking; " may I take your beverage order?"
- Drink: any agreeable liquor for drinking.
- Liquor for drinking.
- Drink; liquor for drinking.
- Liquor for drinking; generally an agreeable liquor; a mixture of eider and water; a treat in drink on wearing a new suit of clothes, or on first coming into prison.
- A liquor for drinking; an agreeable drink.
Usage examples for beverage
In this critical position they implored Suttung to spare their lives, and accept the verse- inspiring beverage which they possessed as an atonement for their having killed his parents. The Elder Eddas of Saemund Sigfusson; and the Younger Eddas of Snorre Sturleson by Saemund Sigfusson and Snorre Sturleson