Common misspellings for diatonic:
diotonic, datenight, techtonic, detahec, editng, didntknow, watitng, dannic, titanik, diadtic, diatetic, titantic, kididng, pitnic, dimanic, dietitic, diatnce, ediitng, waititng, titinic, dynanic, diatonics, diagnoc, diatance, satonic, distinc, ditinct, donatong, daitng, tatonic, diatant, dirtbike, distenc, datong, catonic, didntthink, datona, dietic, edditng, fititng, katonica, daitnig, dianotic, distinck, distinquih, diadic, tutonic, taitanic, atonic, siatonic, xiatonic, ciatonic, fiatonic, riatonic, eiatonic, duatonic, djatonic, dkatonic, doatonic, d9atonic, d8atonic, diztonic, distonic, diwtonic, diqtonic, diaronic, diafonic, diagonic, diayonic, dia6onic, dia5onic, diatinic, diatknic, diatlnic, diatpnic, diat0nic, diat9nic, diatobic, diatohic, diatonuc, diatonjc, diatonkc, diatonoc, diaton9c, diaton8c, diatonix, diatoniv, diatonif, diatonid, sdiatonic, dsiatonic, xdiatonic, dxiatonic, cdiatonic, dciatonic, fdiatonic, dfiatonic, rdiatonic, driatonic, ediatonic, deiatonic, duiatonic, diuatonic, djiatonic, dijatonic, dkiatonic, dikatonic, doiatonic, dioatonic, d9iatonic, di9atonic, d8iatonic, di8atonic, dizatonic, diaztonic, disatonic, diwatonic, diawtonic, diqatonic, diaqtonic, diartonic, diatronic, diaftonic, diatfonic, diagtonic, diatgonic, diaytonic, diatyonic, dia6tonic, diat6onic, dia5tonic, diat5onic, diationic, diatoinic, diatkonic, diatoknic, diatlonic, diatolnic, diatponic, diatopnic, diat0onic, diato0nic, diat9onic, diato9nic, diatobnic, diatonbic, diatojnic, diatonjic, diatohnic, diatonhic, diatonuic, diatoniuc, diatonijc, diatonkic, diatonikc, diatonoic, diatonioc, diaton9ic, diatoni9c, diaton8ic, diatoni8c, diatonixc, diatonicx, diatonivc, diatonicv, diatonifc, diatonicf, diatonidc, diatonicd, iatonic, datonic, ditonic, diaonic, diatnic, diatonc, diatoni, idatonic, daitonic, ditaonic, diaotnic, diatnoic, diatoinc, diatonci, ddiatonic, diiatonic, diaatonic, diattonic, diatoonic, diatonnic, diatoniic, diatonicc, tiatonic, liatonic, dyatonic, daatonic, dmatonic, dhatonic, diitonic, dietonic, dictonic, dia4onic, diadonic, diaponic, diavonic, diauonic, diatgnic, diatmnic, diatnnic, diatofic, diatonyc, diatonac, diatonmc, diatonhc, diatonis, diatonik, diatonig, diatonia, diatonib, dayeatonayec, deyeatoneyec, diatwonic, d iatonic, di atonic, dia tonic, diat onic, diato nic, diaton ic, diatoni c.
Definition of diatonic:
- based on or using the five tones and two semitones of the major or minor scales of Western music
- based on the standard major or minor scales consisting of 5 tones and 2 semitones without modulation by accidentals
- Pertaining to the scale of eight tones, the eighth of which is the octave of the first.
- Designating the regular tones of a key or scale in music.
- Proceeding by tones, as the natural scale in music.
- Progressing by tones, in music.
- Designating the regular tones of a key ( or scale).
- Applied to the natural scale, which, proceeding by degrees, includes both tones and scini- tones.
- In music, in the ordinary scale; by tones and semitones.