Common misspellings for furnish:
furnitue, furnnished, finsh, fiinish, fnish, finnash, finishe, pufferfish, fulish, furnashed, forish, foulish, fernicher, finissh, finshi, fanshawe, finshish, finisch, docufinish, furisher, fininsh, vernish, fourish, furnase, feindish, finesh, furnacae, soonish, furniure, fernish, finnsh, furnus, furnice, furnshed, furni, finich, furncae, funish, feminish, buffonish, fullish, fernch, furnishe, funisher, dfinish, furnes, bhavnisha, fininish, tofinish, furnishd, punnish, furish, furnite, fiinsh, fiurnished, forwhich, furnushed, finnesh, furnicher, finiosh, fuernice, furnichure, furnitur, fornight, fenish, frish, furnitcher, ferrish, furnis, furnas, fethish, furnishure, furning, fisnish, furneshed, finifsh, finnish, lfinish, furnist, fernished, furnshied, furnercher, furnichur, geenish, noonish, furturnish, durnish, turnish, fyrnish, fhrnish, fjrnish, firnish, f8rnish, f7rnish, fuenish, fudnish, fufnish, futnish, fu5nish, fu4nish, furmish, furnush, furnjsh, furnksh, furnosh, furn9sh, furn8sh, furniah, furnizh, furnixh, furnidh, furnieh, furniwh, furnisg, furnisb, furnisn, furnisj, furnisu, furnisy, dfurnish, fdurnish, cfurnish, fcurnish, vfurnish, fvurnish, gfurnish, fgurnish, tfurnish, fturnish, rfurnish, frurnish, fyurnish, fuyrnish, fhurnish, fuhrnish, fjurnish, fujrnish, fiurnish, fuirnish, f8urnish, fu8rnish, f7urnish, fu7rnish, fuernish, furenish, fudrnish, furdnish, fufrnish, furfnish, futrnish, furtnish, fu5rnish, fur5nish, fu4rnish, fur4nish, furmnish, furnmish, furjnish, furnjish, furhnish, furnhish, furnuish, furniush, furnijsh, furnkish, furniksh, furnoish, furniosh, furn9ish, furni9sh, furn8ish, furni8sh, furniash, furnisah, furnizsh, furniszh, furnixsh, furnisxh, furnidsh, furnisdh, furniesh, furniseh, furniwsh, furniswh, furnisgh, furnishg, furnisbh, furnishb, furnisnh, furnishn, furnisjh, furnishj, furnisuh, furnishu, furnisyh, furnishy, frnish, furnsh, furnih, ufrnish, frunish, funrish, furinsh, furnsih, furnihs, ffurnish, fuurnish, furrnish, furnnish, furniish, furnissh, furnishh, f5rnish, fqrnish, fwrnish, ftrnish, fu2nish, fubnish, fuznish, fuvnish, fupnish, fusnish, fur.ish, furlish, furoish, furnysh, furnash, furnmsh, furnhsh, furni3h, furnich, furniqh, furnirh, furnisx, furnisl, furnisi, furnayesh, furneyesh, fearnish, f urnish, fu rnish, fur nish, furn ish, furni sh, furnis h.
Definition of furnish:
- To offer for use; to provide ( something); to give ( something); to afford; as, to furnish food to the hungry: to furnish arms for defense.
- To fit out or to fit up with what is needed.
- To fit up or supply completely, or with what is necessary: to equip.
- To supply; equip.
- To fit out, as with furniture; supply; yield.
- To supply with anything necessary, useful, or appropriate; to provide; to equip; to fit out, or fit up; to adorn; as, to furnish a family with provisions; to furnish one with arms for defense; to furnish a Cable; to furnish the mind with ideas; to furnish one with knowledge or principles; to furnish an expedition or enterprise, a room or a house.
- To supply with anything necessary; to equip; to fit up; to supply.
- That which is furnished as a specimen; a sample; a supply.