Common misspellings for spoke:
sopeak, spekaer, spohie, spoeech, spoler, spaker, sopken, spokn, socke, cheasepeke, sodoku, outspoke, spoket, spocken, spoek, spoli, speeak, spaek, spokme, sroke, spokle, sopose, poske, spocked, sponk, speakk, sopoke, mispoke, spok, spooker, speakeer, spokem, spcae, spouce, spocke, spork, spopke, spookey, sparke, sooke, soke, spoak, spkane, spagethi, snoke, thispage, spke, spokeen, spoakne, pok'e, speka, sookie, speker, sopke, sepage, spoce, bopok, speek, spken, spaeker, spoiken, spoeken, scpoe, psycke, chesepeke, spickey, spokken, spage, srike, seapk, spoked, subpage, sppose, spacouse, sopoken, sepak, speakw, skpoke, speec, speake, sppek, spoeak, spooge, spooke, spone, skake, chesapeke, sspoke, spokew, ispoke, sopmehow, spcok, spaked, wpoke, despoke, spalike, sposer, speke, spoe, spoike, spoeke, spoekw, spoaken, sopme, specker, spagetthi, snoker, topkea, spake, misspoke, apoke, suppky, sspeak, spoky, soake, spoake, spck2, cupcke, spakle, seapage, siapakah, spghetti, spikey, zipcode, spoone, spose, sppoke, spoues, sudoko, spohe, spoen, skope, psykey, psyke, spokne, sponer, spole, spokek, spokin, spokey, scoker, spo9ke, spkoe, speken, snke, spokein, spokeas, spoekn, sponky, sposue, spikot, schok, sppoken, chesapeek, sudoku, cupckae, splee, spooken, pokie, spokenw, spokw, spokewith, spolke, socpe, spote, speok, aspooky, peopke, sple, psoke, spiks, spokeot, spome, speeker, suppoce, spotthe, pocke, bispoke, spaec, smpke, sepose, sopie, chesapke, spape, skopje, soker, spock, spaxe, spabec, spaggethi, sepaker, sopeech, spokea, speoken, sspoken, wpke, sbaca, sabaca, saback, sbacus, sabacus, sbase, sabase, sbash, sabash, sbasia, sabasia, sbasic, sabasic, sbbacy, sabbacy, sbbess, sabbess, sabc, sbc's, sabc's, sbcs, sabcs, sbies, sabies, sbkhas, sabkhas, sbkhaz, sabkhaz, sbkhazia, sabkhazia, spokan e, zpoke, xpoke, dpoke, epoke, s0oke, splke, sppke, sp0ke, spoje, spooe, spoie, spoks, spokd, spokr, spok4, spok3, aspoke, sapoke, zspoke, szpoke, xspoke, sxpoke, dspoke, sdpoke, sepoke, wspoke, swpoke, slpoke, sploke, s-poke, sp-oke, s0poke, sp0oke, spkoke, spokke, spo0ke, sp9oke, spojke, spokje, spomke, spokoe, spokie, spokwe, spokse, spokes, spokre, spoker, spok4e, spoke4, spok3e, spoke3, spokee, 3poke, qpoke, rpoke, stoke, sqoke, spnke, spoku, spokm, spoka, spokg, spo ke, spok e.
Definition of spoke:
- support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- The radius or ray of a wheel; one of the small bars which are inserted in the hub, or nave, and which serve to support the rim or felly.
- A projecting handle of a steering wheel.
- To furnish with spokes, as a wheel.
- One of the bars of a wheel connecting the nave, or center, with the felly, or rim; a round of a ladder; a bar to keep a wheel from turning.
- Pa. t. of SPEAK.
- One of the bars from the nave to the rim of a wheel.
- Imp. & pp. of SPEAK, v.
- One of the bars joining the hub to the rim of a wheel.
- The rung of a ladder.
- The radius or ray of a wheel; the spar or round of a ladder.
- One of the bars of a wheel passing from the nave or centre to the felly or rim; the spar or round of a ladder.
- Did speak.