Common misspellings for sure:
disere, surey, furue, serce, soare, surevy, somre, 2004survey, sarow, surrive, saughro, assurre, sorce, besure, sprea, hosre, surgeyr, surivor, ture, burue, s'more, surff, sre, skarey, surrvie, survire, lsurie, sarce, swuare, dure, suran, suryp, dsire, cesure, usure, suse, sature, lesiure, squre, scoure, surgy, nuro, liseure, sureys, jurey, lazure, forsure, naure, sotre, srore, serie, sqaure, sauare, strue, surevey, sirah, mesure, staure, scuare, asure, seiure, sprew, surele, sured, sezurie, sourece, hsare, surper, ssure, surley, nsure, soriee, maersure, suvere, sur, sowre, surre, siria, resure, surelly, sutre, syrvey, sceret, surs, bureu, sizure, xsura, smere, siiue, srouce, sourve, esure, ou're, suree, suumer, liezure, soureal, siera, skrow, surroun, suare, sureky, surp, suger, surip, surbey, suze, sure, sguare, surger, sirve, surar, fuure, suagr, suaro, supe, misury, sfae, seruge, sucer, stree, srudo, sruce, siezure, issure, usre, sezure, smeere, lesure, sorey, seazure, surise, souer, surte, maesure, suoer, seucre, streo, sureon, sugr, soryy, sugrey, ssorry, gurue, shoure, suers, sqare, sushe, sahrk, wasre, surga, suzy, surm, quare, squier, cerre, ceare, sureley, susre, siesure, sorde, surfy, surgey, pusre, suer, yu're, jure, suurvey, chesure, scre, squere, houre, sureto, nusre, srry, squrae, suche, wure, surugy, suregy, sourcre, srome, srve, mesuare, quore, surch, suress, suoreme, squae, sgare, sphare, suri, sqauer, sahre, soucre, scrw, suruf, sapre, moisure, soire, shre, surivur, syure, surg, asuure, savure, summre, sumury, casere, suure, saurce, sreme, surethe, suge, nersury, surum, ure, usuary, surery, keisure, sugre, szie, suret, bureo, lesuire, seugri, liesure, swaure, gsure, squee, sezuire, surce, shure, suerel, isore, siurce, surcure, swhere, scure, nuero, syrige, scrue, suepr, psare, serfe, shouro, scury, pusure, sercure, sruvey, spre, svere, scery, sare, seriew, mosouri, sureit, dosre, surite, fure, surup, surrel, messure, surjery, skare, secuere, sourec, masure, serige, asrea, sewre, disre, lisure, surgure, suvie, sute, hure, semore, slurr, surve, desure, arssure, surt, suire, seccure, syrp, syore, stury, dysurea, suce, suued, tsure, meseaure, iure, saure, squer, suttre, besare, seacure, pessure, sreem, soroc, aure, sacure, sorru, surene, sufre, oure, sune, serecy, samuri, wurr, pure, samurie, surede, soret, surfe, suqare, sicure, sures, suie, surivie, jurer, qurie, serier, sude, easire, surry, soure, supre, suoerior, fisure, yuo're, suker, survie, sarry, seziure, scyra, suwer, sware, syory, stiore, sufi, sujre, suyre, siree, usere, sugra, sarech, surel, soures, jusry, wsere, seasure, sureif, syrien, cerea, cosure, stre, mure, sauer, succure, wu're, sume, qure, surreder, sucure, sorre, sourge, srvey, nure, sssure, sureyou, surew, duri, surr, seure, nusrey, scire, surse, soory, usry, soroow, isure, israe, saguro, luisure, sourry, surea, srereo, surther, misurey, spuare, sunreay, sucee, surrort, surege, syre, d'zure, disuria, sture, smore, zereo, suffore, swere, sered, surage, seret, knre, durea, sureal, saurav, sorow, surupy, secire, usary, swure, seuzure, kure, skrew, mosure, surrow, serou, asssure, surergy, sequre, mossuri, surei, sesire, suhc, sureity, userer, survewy, suriver, spurr, soree, siure, disire, persure, sura, sezire, tsore, soorry, tesre, bure, cousre, sevure, sicere, mesaure, murer, sgree, srue, sule, bisare, srooy, sierre, spure, sobre, sesure, surive, stregh, surewe, srule, senure, suber, seule, surieve, survre, sur3e, suyrp, qurey, ssource, sw0re, surrep, sghare, rsure, mesuere, lessure, asura, sufe, surethey, samre, sdee, suviere, sryle, surace, cerrer, slure, survere, easure, suere, ziare, ussure, ssured, ciera, esire, wuro, murey, neosure, safre, sarah, saren, screa, sceure, suecre, seured, surat, seere, sghe, swhe, sichere, sirie, squew, soore, sirry, sorwry, soucr, souree, suorce, sururb, succ, sugare, sugry, suitre, sumer, segure, suryey, surfae, surgeo, sugerey, surveey, survyro, suitra, swera, surap, usrr, yure, saare, sccessary, saccessary, sccessory, saccessory, sccoucheur, saccoucheur, sccra, saccra, sccrue, saccrue, sccuser, saccuser, scer, sacer, schira, sachira, scorea, sacorea, scquire, sacquire, scquirer, sacquirer, segir, saegir, saerie, sery, saery, sesir, saesir, sur d, s7re, su5e, sur3, zsure, xsure, sxure, dsure, sdure, wsure, suhre, sjure, s8ure, su8re, s7ure, su7re, su5re, sur5e, su4re, sur4e, surwe, sure4, sure3, 3ure, s5re, sqre, su2e, suru, s ure, su re, sur e.
Definition of sure:
- Certainly; without doubt.
- certain to occur; destined or inevitable; " he was certain to fail"; " his fate is certain"; " In this life nothing is certain but death and taxes"- Benjamin Franklin; " he faced certain death"; " sudden but sure regret"; " he is sure to win"
- capable of being depended on; " a quick and certain remedy"; " a sure way to distinguish the two"; " wood dust is a sure sign of termites"
- having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured; " felt certain of success"; " was sure ( or certain) she had seen it"; " was very sure in his beliefs"; " sure of her friends"
- physically secure or dependable; " a sure footing"; " was on sure ground"
- certain not to fail; " a sure hand on the throttle"
- infallible or unfailing; " a sure ( or true) sign of one's commitment"
- Certainly knowing and believing; confident beyond doubt; implicity trusting; unquestioning; positive.
- Certain to find or retain; as, to be sure of game; to be sure of success; to be sure of life or health.
- Fit or worthy to be depended on; certain not to fail or disappoint expectation; unfailing; strong; permanent; enduring.
- Betrothed; engaged to marry.
- Free from danger; safe; secure.
- In a sure manner; safely; certainly.
- Confident beyond doubt; as, I am sure it is true; certain; as, he is sure to succeed; reliable; as, this is a sure investment; firmly fixed; not likely to change or fail.
- Secure: fit to be depended on: certain: strong: confident beyond doubt.
- SURE, SURELY.
- Certain; absolutely confident; secure; unfailing.
- Not liable to change or failure.
- Reliable; trust worthy.
- Cartain; positive.
- Certainly knowing; perfectly confident; certain; secure; firm; not liable to fail; certain of obtaining.
- Certain; not liable to failure, loss, or change; firm; stable; free from doubt or danger.