Common misspellings for before:
bevarge, becore, defore, fbefore, befaor, bwefore, beflore, thierfore, besure, befour, beefore, beforethe, begore, beofre, beforw, beforwe, bvefore, bbefore, befreo, theyfore, befored, beforing, wlefare, affore, beforet, beforeyou, borfore, befoer, beforem, becare, brfore, beofer, befoore, ebfore, bfore, beforee, befroe, bnefore, theerfore, beverge, ebefore, bevore, abefore, behavore, befpore, befare, befofe, sefira, beafuort, brefie, beafore, boefore, beture, beore, beforeit, brfor, efore, beforei, bofore, refre, beofr, theirfore, bfoee, cheffore, bfor, bafoonery, 26bfor, bewfore, beforehim, befroom, befuor, bifore, bymore, befpre, beforte, wefare, perfere, therfore, befeore, bevhaiour, beureu, euforia, belfore, beford, bedforshire, berfor, perfory, beofe, bedfore, gefore, befo, beforewe, befro, beform, cefera, befors, befre, brefore, beforehead, beafor, beofor, orderbefore, terfore, besare, befoire, becaure, befire, begfore, perfore, bevare, bevome, berore, betere, hobbyfrom, beforew, bedroo, gifure, devore, bedfroom, bauimore, beborah, berfore, fefore, bedore, belfrey, beffore, beforer, befote, nefore, effore, beafrot, bezare, becfore, befiore, ibefore, befor, defere, biophere, behavure, befora, berfoe, befoure, beforfe, thefore, beforr, beofere, bebore, beforme, beofore, bevior, beover, behore, befpr, vbefero, refure, befere, theefore, beforev, befure, herbavore, bofre, befrore, refore, befofre, bofor, bemore, vefiry, befgore, bgefore, befoere, befoe, fofore, belore, beffor, bonefire, beforethey, beere, geofrey, sbefore, befopre, beforre, bevearge, beverae, thefire, vefore, busfare, bevergae, nbefore, beahviro, berofe, bedframe, tbefore, befieve, befdore, pefere, bafore, befores, beforeshe, bevor, befer, befir, beforel, beforf, beforfrom, berofre, bifor, vbefore, behuavure, bevhaour, bomfire, boyfiren, boyfren, bufolo, baffonery, befoolin g, hefore, bwfore, bsfore, bdfore, b4fore, b3fore, betore, befkre, beflre, bef0re, bef9re, befoee, befode, befo5e, befo4e, befor4, befor3, hbefore, bhefore, gbefore, bsefore, besfore, bdefore, b4efore, be4fore, b3efore, be3fore, befcore, bevfore, befvore, betfore, beftore, befkore, befokre, befolre, bef0ore, befo0re, bef9ore, befo9re, befodre, beforde, befotre, befo5re, befor5e, befo4re, befor4e, beforse, before4, befor3e, before3, bfeore, before, jefore, cefore, bufore, bmfore, bgfore, benore, befgre, befmre, befnre, befo2e, befobe, befoze, befove, befope, befose, beforu, beforg, befoar, befoare, b efore, be fore, bef ore, befo re, befor e.
Definition of before:
- Preceding in time; earlier than; previously to; anterior to the time when; -- sometimes with the additional idea of purpose; in order that.
- On the fore part; in front, or in the direction of the front; -- opposed to in the rear.
- Prior to; preceding. In the presence of; under the official purview of; as in a magistrate's jurat, " before me personally appeared," etc. In the absence of any statutory provision governing the computation of time, the authorities are uniform that, where an act is required to be done a certain number of days or weeks before a certain other day upon which another act is to be done, the day upon which the first act is done is to be excluded from the computation, and the whole number of days or weeks must intervene before the day fixed for doing the second act. Ward v. Walters, 63 Wis. 44, 22 N. W. 844, and cases cited.
- In front of; preceding in space; ahead of; as, to stand before the fire; before the house.
- An advance of; farther onward, in place or time.
- Prior or preceding in dignity, order, rank, right, or worth; rather than.
- In presence or sight of; face to face with; facing.
- Under the cognizance or jurisdiction of.
- Open for; free of access to; in the power of.
- In front of; coming first in space, time, or rank; in presence or sight of; earlier than.
- At the fore part, or in front of: in presence or sight of: previous to: in preference to: superior to.
- In front of; ahead of; anterior to; in advance of; in preference to.
- Face to face with; in the presence of.
- Preceding in space, in time, or in rank; in front of; in presence or sight of; under the cognizance of; in preference to.
- Preceding in time; earlier than; previously to; anterior to the time when; - sometimes with the additional idea of purpose; in order that.
- In front of; in presence of.
- Sooner than; rather than.
- Rather than; sooner than.
- Further onward in time.
- at or in the front; " I see the lights of a town ahead"; " the road ahead is foggy"; " staring straight ahead"; " we couldn't see over the heads of the people in front"; " with the cross of Jesus marching on before"
- In advance.
- In time past; previously; already.
- Earlier; sooner than; until then.
- On the fore part; in front, or in the direction of the front; - opposed to in the rear.
- In front; in advance; previously; formerly; already.
- In front: sooner than: hitherto.
- In front of; in presence of; in preference to; previous to.
- In front; previously.
- In front; ahead; earlier.
- Farther onward in place, or progress in a place; preceding; previously; already; hitherto. Before the wind, moving in the direction of the wind and by its impulse. Before the mast, not allowed aft the main- mast, as being only a common sailor.
- In front; further onwards.