Definition of bosom:
- To enclose in the bosom; to keep with care; to conceal; to cherish.
- To conceal; to cherish; to preserve with care.
- The breast of a human being; the folds of the dress that cover the breast; the breast as the seat of the tender affections and passions; the breast, as containing the secrets of the heart; any enclosed place; the interior; the embrace.
- The breast of a human being and the parts adjacent; the clothes about the breast; the seat of the passions; embrace; retreat; asylum.
- Intimate; dear; confidential.