Common misspellings for chinese:
choiece, cinese, shinges, tiawanese, chiniesse, chanese, chinesse, chinise, chinnse, chinane, shiness, chanes, chinoserie, chonis', chinase, chinesese, choicees, shinee, chancee, chimese, chanesaw, chanhassen, phineas, chinisefood, chinesee, chinnese, schience, chinies, chainese, chinsaw, chnege, chence, chnnels, chinesees, chinoise, shirnes, chinnesse, chinses, chimneies, phines, chikens, chaneses, chiense, chitose, chinnes, chinsese, chicness, chiniese, chininese, chiness, chanse, chinnies, machinese, chmineys, chainges, chinense, chiese, achines, chaines, chinees, achiness, chaings, chinece, chinee, chaince, chanece, chemnes, cuinse, chnce, shince, choesen, chineze, cheeese, tchnique, shinies, chnace, chlesea, shinnes, chisen, chiose, chisese, ichiness, hinese, chinease, checnce, chinse, shings, chinaese, chineese, chineas, richiness, chices, mechiens, chienese, china's, chineses, chanace, mechines, michines, chinneese, chineeze, chinesase, chinness, techince, chniese, chnces, chhese, changese, cinse, chimnies, chinapie, chinese, chiinese, chnese, chosene, coinnesseur, echineacea, ccusing, cacusing, cccusing, chimenes, cahimenes, cchimenes, cahing, cching, cainic, ccinic, cinonyx, cainonyx, ccinonyx, cinos, cainos, ccinos, cinose, cainose, ccinose, cinous, cainous, ccinous, cinus, cainus, ccinus, concagua, caoncagua, cconcagua, cquiescence, caquiescence, xhinese, vhinese, fhinese, dhinese, cginese, cbinese, cninese, cjinese, cuinese, cyinese, chunese, chjnese, chknese, chonese, ch9nese, ch8nese, chibese, chijese, chihese, chinwse, chinsse, chindse, chinrse, chin4se, chin3se, chineae, chinexe, chinede, chineee, chinewe, chinesw, chinesd, chinesr, chines4, chines3, xchinese, cxhinese, vchinese, cvhinese, fchinese, cfhinese, dchinese, cdhinese, cghinese, chginese, cbhinese, chbinese, cnhinese, chninese, cjhinese, chjinese, cuhinese, chuinese, cyhinese, chyinese, chiunese, chijnese, chkinese, chiknese, choinese, chionese, ch9inese, chi9nese, ch8inese, chi8nese, chibnese, chinbese, chimnese, chinmese, chinjese, chihnese, chinhese, chinwese, chinewse, chindese, chinedse, chinrese, chinerse, chin4ese, chine4se, chin3ese, chine3se, chinesae, chinezse, chinesze, chinexse, chinesxe, chinesde, chineswe, chinesew, chinesed, chinesre, chineser, chines4e, chinese4, chines3e, chinese3, hcinese, cihnese, chinsee, cchinese, chhinese, shinese, khinese, ghinese, ahinese, bhinese, cxinese, clinese, ciinese, chynese, chmnese, chhnese, chi.ese, chifese, chilese, chioese, chinuse, chinmse, chingse, chine3e, chineqe, chinere, chinesu, chinesm, chinesa, chinesg, chayenese, cheyenese, chighnese, c hinese, ch inese, chi nese, chin ese, chine se, chines e.
Definition of chinese:
- A native or natives of China, or one of that yellow race with oblique eyelids who live principally in China.
- The language of China, which is monosyllabic.
- a native or inhabitant of Communist China or of Nationalist China
- any of the Sino- Tibetan languages spoken in China; regarded as dialects of a single language ( even though they are mutually unintelligible) because they share an ideographic writing system
- A native or natives of China; the language of the Chinese.
- A native of, or the language of China.
- The language or inhabitants.
- of or relating to or characteristic of the island republic on Taiwan or its residents or their language; " the Taiwanese capital is Taipeh"
- Of or pertaining to China; peculiar to China.
- A major racial group distinguished by classification according to physical features. This group centers around the Pacific Ocean and includes the Malayan, Northern and Southern Chinese, Mongolian, Siberian, Eskimo, and American Indian.
- Of or pertaining to China.
- Belonging to China.