Common misspellings for country:
ecountry, sountry, contreys, conutry, conty, cabintry, countney, countyer, courntey, cornory, loundry, causitry, conudrum, contraty, countgyryi, cointry, cordury, coutry, cabnetry, contacy, cuntry, counrty, cntrl, acountry, contray, cantry, countin, homecountry, countre, econdary, countru, coounty, secoundary, countred, contron, countyry, cbinetry, countty, kaundry, boundry, ccounty, countery, conrary, secoundry, conodrum, countriy, cuntrys, cabintrey, copuntry, commentry, countiry, coutre, conutrys, countire, culantro, commontary, cantre, coountry, ecntury, countly, couinty, courderoy, cuonty, contry, coiunter, countrly, caounty, contary, cnetury, ountry, cultury, commintary, countr, quontaty, counry, countured, couunty, countune, cvountry, cultry, cntre, countrys, coiuntry, courntly, gauntry, countroy, quandery, contiure, jounrey, cordoruy, countey, launtry, cuntury, cortery, contrl, cnetre, countour, contrry, coundrey, jounary, cabentry, countyr, contrys, contery, contey, couontry, countrery, cabenitry, lowcountry, couintry, can'tr, cabietry, countu, journry, coutnry, comontary, ccountry, clantro, cabnitrey, conrty, cabinitry, canterburry, mckendry, counterys, carpintry, countty's, counrey, couuntry, countrol, cenutry, contuary, countruy, commntary, counytry, courtry, comentery, coutrey, comintary, contarry, coutere, cntury, conure, coiunty, conteraty, scoundra, contepary, countreys, coubntry, countyy, forcountry, countree, quandry, counttry, junture, cuntrey, boundriy, boundray, kinindra, cabnitery, countesr, cabunitry, contris, countys, ciountry, comentrey, cuntery, contury, coutntry, contaray, contrery, countrye, coutr, cordoury, conture, backcontry, countor, contire, countrey, coverntry, ocuntry, cunty, coyntry, counyry, courtnery, ocuntyr, countary, cantury, caginetry, couunteer, constr, capentry, contree, conyrtu, canturbury, countrs, backountry, countryu, conntry, caninetry, comentry, courdaroy, countyh, cabinatry, conuty, countt, countety, cabnitry, courdory, countroul, countryw, cournty, conuntry, countrie, contro, ecounter, countrty, counti, conntrol, goingthrough, countryws, cortenary, scoundary, ontray, contrey, coungtry, contri, countrya, coluntary, documntary, coundtry, ciuntry, conntac, rcountry, contrie, don'tr, co0unty, courdroy, countryy, contmory, contiry, contorary, commtary, courdoroy, coubtry, journery, countryt, countere, geomentry, countert, vountry, cornary, countroes, countil, couonty, countory, countgry, councere, contarary, coiuntry's, counntry, contrib, cpuntry, jobcentre, crountry, coontrol, countury, countrary, counterer, countri, countig, countrer, counrt, constru, cordory, cantebury, oantry, counterop, countrym, couinter, counetr, countar, countareys, countrt, counetrs, connectory, contacr, courntry, coounter, couynter, jounry, counrtry, communitary, jounery, conterary, counther, contracy, clountry, counmtry, contriy, commetary, bountry, cou8ntry, countra, cuontry, contrad, vountary, cournter, gometry, countnry, communitry, cainetry, conturl, coumtry, contemory, cauntry, countarys, cenutury, countrry, contrac, contreau, counterary, cornoary, controk, commantary, cantubury, backcountry, cabnetary, cabnintry, cantubery, curcitry, counitue, contraor, countol, ocntro, cunudrim, cortaroy, courdoury, cornonary, corsetry, counteer, c0untry, contruy, country39, counutry, counnty, count'y, cultary, docuentary, loundrey, xountry, fountry, dountry, ckuntry, cluntry, c9untry, cohntry, cojntry, co8ntry, co7ntry, coujtry, couhtry, counrry, counfry, coungry, coun6ry, coun5ry, countdy, countfy, count5y, count4y, countrg, countrh, countr7, countr6, xcountry, cxountry, vcountry, fcountry, cfountry, dcountry, cdountry, ckountry, cokuntry, coluntry, cpountry, c0ountry, co0untry, c9ountry, co9untry, coyuntry, couyntry, cohuntry, couhntry, cojuntry, coujntry, co8untry, co7untry, cou7ntry, counbtry, coumntry, counjtry, counhtry, counftry, countfry, coun6try, count6ry, coun5try, count5ry, countdry, countrdy, countrfy, countr5y, count4ry, countr4y, countrgy, countryg, countrhy, countryh, countr7y, country7, countr6y, country6, country, kountry, gountry, aountry, cguntry, cmuntry, cnuntry, co5ntry, coentry, coqntry, cowntry, cotntry, cou.try, couftry, coultry, couotry, coun4ry, coundry, counpry, counvry, counury, count2y, countby, countzy, countvy, countpy, countsy, countr9, countrq, countrx, c ountry, co untry, cou ntry, coun try, count ry, countr y.
Definition of country:
- the people who live in a nation or country; " a statement that sums up the nation's mood"; " the news was announced to the nation"; " the whole country worshipped him"
- a politically organized body of people under a single government; " the state has elected a new president"; " African nations"; " students who had come to the nation's capitol"; " the country's largest manufacturer"; " an industrialized land"
- an area outside of cities and towns; " his poetry celebrated the slower pace of life in the country"
- A tract of land; region; rural parts; one's native land.
- A rural region as distinct from a town: a tract of land: the land in which one was born, or in which one resides.
- Rural region, as opposed to a town; tract of land; land.
- A region or nation; district; tract of land; native land.
- A territory; its inhabitants; one's own land; the rural part as distinct from the city; a dwelling- place; a jury.
- Rural districts; a kingdom or state; any tract of land; one's residence or native soil.
- typical of the country; " country- style sausage"; " country music"
- rough and uncouth; " a country boy"
- the territory occupied by a nation; " he returned to the land of his birth"; " he visited several European countries"
- A tract of land; a region; the territory of an independent nation; ( as distinguished from any other region, and with a personal pronoun) the region of one's birth, permanent residence, or citizenship.
- Rural regions, as opposed to a city or town.
- The inhabitants or people of a state or a region; the populace; the public. Hence: ( a) One's constituents. ( b) The whole body of the electors of state; as, to dissolve Parliament and appeal to the country.
- A jury, as representing the citizens of a country.
- The inhabitants of the district from which a jury is drawn.
- Pertaining to the regions remote from a city; rural; rustic; as, a country life; a country town; the country party, as opposed to city.
- Destitute of refinement; rude; unpolished; rustic; not urbane; as, country manners.
- Pertaining, or peculiar, to one's own country.
- Rural, rustic, unpolished.
- Belonging to the country; rustic.
- Pertaining to the country; rural; rustic; peculiar to one's own country; rude.
- Pert. to the districts beyond a town; rural; rustic; untaught; rude.