Common misspellings for female:
fanmail, faamily, fomerly, fimialier, feale, femael, famly, femmine, famille, familyy, famaliy, fimiallar, feemail, feamales, formallu, famalir, fermly, faecal, femal, fomula, filmiler, femanie, fimialar, fimal, fammilier, demale, familuy, feamale, fimlar, fimily, famialr, fnale, famaily, flrmal, familie, familer, famely, famalier, fromall, famaly, fameily, febale, fmailir, fmake, febal, famialir, farmvile, fermilliar, fomilar, fammly, femiller, fmall, famalie, femaie, femails, fertaile, famlly, faimlar, femaels, fromal, famliy, familuer, fffformal, famialy, familh, famikly, famili, femaies, farmiler, facale, felmale, familaer, fammilar, famular, famailar, formaly, fimmilar, famyli, fammily, femeale, famuly, faimaly, famlar, forsale, felame, facimile, fermiler, familhy, famimly, famlore, famile, famerly, fermiliur, fameliy, famialer, fimualir, fimaler, femaliar, furmilure, fumily, formule, famailr, feamle, famliey, emall, feamine, tomale, formiler, farmal, formala, efamily, feyman, famiular, femail, famle, femeine, lovemiley, fimilare, fimular, femilliar, flamly, femily, firmily, fimilure, femilar, famel, familay, feamel, fiamly, femall, femilier, familyw, feall, famlyguy, famyly, famley, afmily, femilure, femaine, facimilie, fermillia, frmly, fmaily, fammeluar, femae, fimaly, familor, femure, famale, femals, fimlaur, fimiler, lfamily, famiely, fimailar, famelie, feagle, familar, famial, fsamily, famelly, famil, formalwear, furmace, femile, fomal, femar, famialar, fformal, farmilure, frmale, formall, fmaly, femural, fammely, frmula, fimalar, famoly, femine, fermilier, femalke, fomally, familey, femiliar, fermiliar, femailes, fimilier, fimlm, femaile, fmily, femalez, fimilur, fermley, familure, fermale, voivemail, famaliar, firmilure, falmiler, famileir, myfamily, flemel, femalse, fammable, femlae, femaes, familear, famlie, fimrly, fertle, fiewall, famales, wavemail, feacal, rfamily, femaly, faimley, emale, feamls, ofmale, femnale, fmale, fanale, famli, femaled, famally, emauel, fomular, fimaliar, firmally, familu, familr, femeal, formaley, foormal, temle, femalle, fenale, feable, famail, femele, femle, femmale, kemal, emaile, femiler, famouly, felmae, famelier, familoy, familur, feamles, ffamily, frmal, femie, feceal, famila, famulaer, fermilar, fermilure, farmville, fammaly, fuamly, feema, fefmale, femeales, ferle, fybermialgia, firmley, formerley, kemmel, phenayle, felwor t, cemale, vemale, gemale, temale, remale, fwmale, fsmale, fdmale, f4male, f3male, fekale, fejale, femzle, femsle, femwle, femqle, femake, femape, femaoe, femalw, femald, femalr, femal4, femal3, dfemale, fdemale, cfemale, fcemale, vfemale, fvemale, gfemale, fgemale, tfemale, ftemale, rfemale, fremale, fwemale, fewmale, fsemale, fesmale, fedmale, f4emale, fe4male, f3emale, fe3male, fenmale, fekmale, femkale, fejmale, femjale, femzale, femazle, femsale, femasle, femwale, femawle, femqale, femaqle, femakle, femaple, femalpe, femaole, femaloe, femalwe, femalew, females, femalde, femalre, femaler, femal4e, female4, femal3e, female3, efmale, fmeale, ffemale, feemale, femaale, femalee, female, nemale, bemale, fumale, fmmale, fgmale, fe-ale, feeale, feiale, feoale, felale, femcle, femade, femahe, femane, femame, femalu, femalm, femala, femalg, f emale, fe male, fem ale, fema le, femal e.
Definition of female:
- The sex which conceives and gives birth to young. Also a member of suchsex. The term is generic, but may have the specific meaning of " woman." if so indicatedby the context. State v. Ilemm, 82 Iowa, 009, 48 N. W. 971.
- a person who belongs to the sex that can have babies
- An individual of the sex which conceives and brings forth young, or ( in a wider sense) which has an ovary and produces ova.
- A human being or animal of the sex which bears young; woman; the plant or flower which bears the pistil and receives the pollen of the male flower.
- One of the female sex.
- A person or animal of the female sex.
- Among animals, one of that sex which conceives and brings forth young; among plants, that which produces fruit; that which bears the pistil, and receives the pollen of the male flowers.
- One of that sex which conceives and brings forth young.
- A pistillate flower ; a female animal, i. e. an egg- producing or young- producing animal - symbol.
- [ Latin] A pistillate flower; an egg-producing or young-producing animal-symbol.
- characteristic of or peculiar to a woman; " female sensitiveness"; " female suffrage"
- ( biology) being the sex ( of plant or animal) that produces fertilizable gametes ( ova) from which offspring develop; " a female heir"; " female holly trees bear the berries"
- for or composed of women or girls; " the female lead in the play"; " a female chorus"
- Belonging to the sex which conceives and gives birth to young, or ( in a wider sense) which produces ova; not male.
- Belonging to an individual of the female sex; characteristic of woman; feminine; as, female tenderness.
- Having pistils and no stamens; pistillate; or, in cryptogamous plants, capable of receiving fertilization.
- Pertaining to that sex which produces young; feminine; womanly; having pistils without stamens.
- 1. In zoology, noting the sex to which those belong that bear the young or the sexual cell which, when impregnated by union with the male cell, develops into a new organism. 2. In botany, pistillate, having pistils but not stamens.
- The sex with womb, ovaries, etc.
- Of the sex that produces young; pertaining to females; ( bot.) having a pistil or fruit- bearing organ.
- Of the sex that produces young.
- Of or pertaining to the sex that brings forth young or produces ova; feminine.
- Pertaining to the sex which produces young; pertaining to females; feminine; soft; delicate; bearing the pistil. A female screw, the spiral- threaded cavity into which a screw works. A female die, the concave die into which the male or convex die is struck. Female rhymes, rhymes which consist of a long syllable and a short, so called because in French they end in e, feminine.
- Not male; pert. to the sex that brings forth young; delicate; female- screw, a spiral- threaded cavity into which another screw turns; the nut.