Common misspellings for found:
fuent, foundmy, eound, fornd, fooid, foundd, founton, thouand, jouned, ound, foonote, founde, forwned, fundig, fould, sofened, foofd, findy, founnd, revund, fobid, fourd, fundy, fouht, fornm, ifound, fibnd, foiunded, souond, foutune, fpund, foubnd, founf, forwand, finda, founud, souind, founld, fround, foundus, formand, fimnd, foundue, froaud, fournate, aound, cofounder, rround, forhand, fund, faund, funto, faound, dfound, afound, forand, fiind, finnd, newfoud, founs, foundb, ffound, ruond, friuend, rouund, fotune, thouend, foudn, foung, forund, foundit, foundt, wround, ufind, havefound, fefund, findo, forend, foundly, befound, yound, tound, fon't, fowad, fondu, fencd, foundle, founbd, dound, froud, foturnato, youneed, fuuny, suond, ofind, foundr, foind, fourmd, frund, woundd, foudner, foton, foundin, gound, uoand, frunt, rfund, shound, ofund, fidnd, faurd, fuunds, flund, sfound, affond, fouond, soundd, foun, fornow, theound, fuond, fopod, foodd, foound, fouund, forunte, govinda, foundthe, fiund, roiund, fingd, frount, fernado, refeund, fornot, flound, 2pound, riound, forunder, sofend, 5pound, fornew, fornat, founmd, forned, founfd, foiund, knownd, firnd, woound, fauond, fornt, ownwd, youand, rufund, soiund, fiunder, foundout, fwund, fourmend, youfound, reffund, fonde, roound, fownd, tofind, nfind, fiand, cound, frouned, foundatio, fornmt, movind, fguard, funnd, foundf, 1pound, siound, afind, foodand, faunt, fhand, foudned, thound, flouid, fowrd, fraund, forwud, lound, faind, founed, foubd, funnt, finad, foud, funed, fourn, fouced, yount, youfind, fundi, finid, fonldy, findi, fortuant, foudnt, flount, funda, focued, soound, formned, pfind, foundain, foned, furnt, youn't, fowned, funsd, fkuid, foundy, foungd, rouond, thunda, fonund, foundn, fortunado, arfound, fgind, refaund, foood, 10pound, aournd, fiond, frownd, founght, souund, foard, ouned, fournd, findd, feind, furnd, founain, fonrt, fountin, fortun, forna, foturne, foosd, fiound, fonnd, fuind, aeound, puond, poound, ronud, fouind, fowend, fonud, nound, fotunate, foundi, foumd, refound, fouynd, fountan, ofend, ffind, rafund, fopund, founten, rfound, fendi, ifind, folund, foulnd, foundat, foune, fouound, vound, foounded, foundet, fouunded, foutin, ffun, refiund, roundd, roundy, foumar t, fkund, f0und, f9und, foynd, fo8nd, fo7nd, foujd, fouhd, founx, founc, founr, fdound, cfound, fcound, vfound, fvound, gfound, fgound, tfound, ftound, fkound, fokund, fpound, f0ound, fo0und, f9ound, fo9und, foyund, fohund, fouhnd, fojund, foujnd, fo8und, fou8nd, fo7und, fou7nd, foumnd, founjd, founhd, founsd, founxd, foundx, founcd, foundc, founrd, fgund, fmund, fnund, fo5nd, foqnd, fotnd, fou.d, foufd, fouod, founl, f ound, fo und, fou nd, foun d.
Definition of found:
- To rest.
- To form by melting a metal, and pouring it into a mold; to cast.
- To lay the basis of; build; fix firmly; establish; originate; form by melting a metal and pouring it into a mold; cast.
- To lay the bottom or foundation of: to establish on a basis: to originate: to endow.
- To form by melting and pouring into a mould: to cast.
- To cast into a mould; lay the foundation of; establish.
- To lay the foundation of; originate; establish.
- To cast, as iron, by melting and pouring.
- To lay the basis of; to set, or place, as on something solid, for support; to ground; to establish upon a basis, literal or figurative; to fix firmly.
- To take the ffirst steps or measures in erecting or building up; to furnish the materials for beginning; to begin to raise; to originate; as, to found a college; to found a family.
- set up or found; " She set up a literacy program"
- imp. & amp; p. p. of Find.
- imp. & p. p. of Find.
- Pa. t. and pa. p. of FIND.
- Of to find.
- Imp. & pp. of FIND, v.
- To form and base one's belief or opinion; followed by on or upon.
- To lay the basis of; to begin and build; to establish; to fix firmly; to endow; to originate.
- To cast; to form by melting a metal and pouring it into a mould.
- To form by melting a metal, and casting it into a mould.
- See find.
- food and lodging provided in addition to money; " they worked for $ 30 and found"
- A thin, single- cut file for combmakers.
- Past tense and past participle of the verb find.
- come upon unexpectedly or after searching; " found art"; " the lost- and- found department"
- Did find.