Common misspellings for His:
bisy, wthis, tyhis, hiest, 3is, nis, htis, ois, this, hirs, hils, hi, hds, hitts, heese, this0, himis, hains, thisa, he'sa, thiss, 5this, hthis, hoa's, fhis, hcs, hibaci, hins, hws, hihg, iis, hiigh, haris, tohis, hos, hiy, hiers, dhis, heis, ihe's, dis, haishi, shisa, bis, hic, has, huors, houise, 40hrs, 8hrs, hig, hiogh, tthis, thios, cahos, himse, hekiss, hgihs, how''s, mis, hosue, hiils, heighs, hss, hiouse, rhis, hiosuye, ihs, thiis, shis, thhis, 6hrs, higs, hoigh, tis, yhese, hirse, hids, hir, hawia, hoiurs, hisoty, yhis, hik, whois, gis, hurse, harsa, hhair, hiours, thisw, tihys, hist, jis, heins, hiosue, 1is, fis, whcih, hoirs, ehose, chis, hisory, hin, 5hrs, hus, habis, hps, hiur, hgs, yhig, hitas, lis, hiku, humis, hish, lhis, cis, hisgh, hgih, h'es, thisi, 4hrs, hois, hih, heiio, hii, he'ss, hns, houirs, thihs, ythis, vehicih, 823this, hsis, hifa, hughs, hee's, hasie, 15hrs, hais, hs, whis, yis, wis, vis, highschoo, hsi, hsso, horss, hihgh, ehis, howis, hawii's, eis, shirs, 2hrs, pis, nhis, wwhich, hise, whise, dayhis, heirss, hio, housw, habius, hiks, higg, h's, hisown, thi8s, hiu, 1200hrs, helis, htse, 59hrs, hiars, hior, hhs, 16hrs, hiuse, huis, wih''s, housa, ohios, hinus, harss, kis, hris, hisde, ais, uis, hisk, haurs, hija, ahis, hanis, hia, this1, hoiuse, thiys, hil, higy, hiurs, himso, sawhis, ghis, hisin, byhis, hihgs, hbs, forhis, cahirs, hoise, hor's, hoice, ris, hitus, hiya, hersy, high schoo, hhigh, ihis, 000hz, hios, hims, hitsoy, li's, thisor, ehcih, hihi, 3hrs, tehis, hasse, 48hrs, hwais, hts, this3, hised, 11hrs, husle, yhose, heiss, 24hrs, yjis, hhis, hisp, hoghs, hyesu, hilss, himas, tihis, 40is, hoies, ahirs, hisry, 1has, hias, hjas, jhas, hiawia, hls, h'i, hiw, yhids, higos, hi'm, hiim, himw, hiom, hism, hium, hoim, hirsh, bhis, h9is, hgis, hi8s, hi9s, hif, hiis, hisa, hisd, hisj, hisw, hius, hiz, hjis, hoiser, hoosac, hiow, hoiw, hrsa, hifu, is, hiwi, his, huio, hcih, yhoiu, hirundin e, hks, h9s, hnis, jhis, uhis, hyis, hijs, hkis, h8is, Hms, highs, h is, hi s.
Definition of His:
- Belonging or pertaining to him; -- used as a pronominal adjective or adjective pronoun; as, tell John his papers are ready; formerly used also for its, but this use is now obsolete.
- The use of this pronoun in a written instrument, in referring to a person whoseChristian name is designated therein by a mere initial, is not conclusive that the personreferred to is a male; it may lie shown by parol that the person intended is a female.Beruiaud v. Beecher, 71 Cal. 38, 11 Pac. 802.
- Belonging or pertaining to him; - used as a pronominal adjective or adjective pronoun; as, tell John his papers are ready; formerly used also for its, but this use is now obsolete.
- The possessive case of he; as, his merit is great; the credit is his.
- Possessive form of HE: ( B.) used for its.
- Possessive case of he.
- Of he, which see.