Common misspellings for much:
buch, somuch, muchh, mucch, muct, muach, muh, mucvh, mujch, muych, mugh, mucht, uch, musch, muched, muvh, nuch, ruch, amuch, muchly, wuch, mych, luch, muche, mch, mach, mich, miuch, mauch, muuch, muchof, muich, mmuch, mucj, muc, mucn, nmuch, mcuh, mutch, muhch, juch, muth, mucher, muchhe, omuch, muchf, wamuch, mouch, myuch, mucho, mucy, moch, mluch, mnuch, muhc, mucha, muchim, muchy, mucjh, mucu, mutsh.
Definition of much:
- A great quantity; a great matter. As much or so much, an equal quantity. Too much, an excessive quantity. To make much of, to value, or esteem, or fondle.
- A great deal; a great quantity; a heavy service or burden; comp. more; superl. most: to make much of, to treat with regard; to pamper; to fondle.
- In a great degree; by far; nearly; often or long.
- To a great degree; greatly; nearly.
- Great in quantity or amount; long in duration.
- Great in quantity or amount; long in time.