Common misspellings for much:
ruch, mich, mucn, mucht, muched, mnuch, musch, mcuh, muche, muchf, nuch, mucj, mujch, mluch, mucha, mugh, mucvh, mucjh, muchof, mmuch, muchim, muh, amuch, myuch, mch, muchly, mouch, muth, wamuch, muchhe, muych, muc, muvh, mach, muich, nmuch, muchh, mucy, muach, uch, mauch, wuch, muhch, mucher, muuch, mucho, mucch, somuch, moch, mych, juch, muhc, mutch, omuch, mutsh, muchy, buch, muct, luch, mucu, miuch.
Definition of much:
- A great quantity; a great matter. As much or so much, an equal quantity. Too much, an excessive quantity. To make much of, to value, or esteem, or fondle.
- A great deal; a great quantity; a heavy service or burden; comp. more; superl. most: to make much of, to treat with regard; to pamper; to fondle.
- In a great degree.
- In a great degree; by far; nearly; often or long.
- To a great degree; greatly; nearly.
- Great in quantity or amount; long in duration.
- Great in quantity or amount; long in time.