Common misspellings for present:
pressent, reperesent, presnt, precent, presentor, presente, presant, pesent, presdent, preasent, prsent, persent, plesent, preseant, presint, presient, prseant, presont, prersent, presants, preasant, presnet, presetn, prestn, prestent, pregent, presesnt, presend, presento, prsesent, presenta, rpesent, presenst, presentated, presen, perent, peresent, prsented, prescent, preesent, presnte, prosent, prezent, presenet, prazent, presernt, preent, presnent, preasnt, prenet, prensent, presnets, preseent, jpresent, prestant, prpesent.
Definition of present:
- To Introduce into the presence of a superior; to exhibit; to give; to offer; to point, as a gun, to another; to nominate to an ecclesiastical benefice; to lay before a public body or a court; to indict. To present arms, to hold them out in token of respect.
- To set or place in the presence of; to introduce to a superior; to exhibit to view; to give to formally and ceremoniously; to favour with a gift; to exhibit; to appoint to a church living; to point or direct, as a gun before discharging it; to salute by holding out arms, as a company of soldiers.
- What is written in a deed of conveyance or other instrument.
- A donation or gift.
- That which is given or presented; a gift.
- Being in a certain place; being before the face or near; being now in view or under consideration; being at this time; ready at hand; favourably attentive; not absent in mind. Present tense, the form of a verb which expresses action or being in the present time. The present, the present time.
- Being in a certain place; being in sight or at hand; not absent; being in company; not past or future; favourably attentive; not absent of mind; attentive.