Common misspellings for skilful:
akilful, zkilful, xkilful, dkilful, ekilful, wkilful, sjilful, smilful, slilful, soilful, siilful, skulful, skjlful, skklful, skolful, sk9lful, sk8lful, skikful, skipful, skioful, skildul, skilcul, skilvul, skilgul, skiltul, skilrul, skilfyl, skilfhl, skilfjl, skilfil, skilf8l, skilf7l, skilfuk, skilfup, skilfuo, askilful, sakilful, zskilful, szkilful, xskilful, sxkilful, dskilful, sdkilful, eskilful, sekilful, wskilful, swkilful, sjkilful, skjilful, smkilful, skmilful, slkilful, sklilful, sokilful, skoilful, sikilful, skiilful, skuilful, skiulful, skijlful, skkilful, skiklful, skiolful, sk9ilful, ski9lful, sk8ilful, ski8lful, skilkful, skiplful, skilpful, skiloful, skildful, skilfdul, skilcful, skilfcul, skilvful, skilfvul, skilgful, skilfgul, skiltful, skilftul, skilrful, skilfrul, skilfyul, skilfuyl, skilfhul, skilfuhl, skilfjul, skilfujl, skilfiul, skilfuil, skilf8ul, skilfu8l, skilf7ul, skilfu7l, skilfukl, skilfulk, skilfupl, skilfulp, skilfuol, skilfulo, kilful, sklful, skiful, skilul, skilfl, skilfu, ksilful, siklful, skliful, skiflul, skilufl, skilflu, sskilful, skillful, skilfful, skilfuul, 3kilful, ckilful, qkilful, rkilful, scilful, skylful, skalful, skmlful, skhlful, skidful, skihful, skimful, skilnul, skilbul, skilf5l, skilfel, skilfql, skilfwl, skilftl, skilfud, skilfuh, skilfun, skilfum, skayelful, skeyelful, s kilful, sk ilful, ski lful, skil ful, skilf ul, skilfu l.
Definition of skilful:
- having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude; " adept in handicrafts"; " an adept juggler"; " an expert job"; " a good mechanic"; " a practiced marksman"; " a proficient engineer"; " a lesser- known but no less skillful composer"; " the effect was achieved by skillful retouching"
- Having or showing deftness or practical ability; expert in any art or science; clever; requiring expertness.
- Having skill; dexterous; expert.
- Showing or requiring skill. skillful.
- Well versed in any art; dexterous; expert; showing skill.
- Well versed in any art, science, or handicraft; able in management; expert; discriminating.
Usage examples for skilful
Agostino again aimed his navaja at the baron, who was at that moment off his guard, and would not perhaps have escaped the deadly weapon a second time if it had been hurled at him from that skilful hand, but that a grasp of iron fastened upon the desperado's wrist, just in time to defeat his purpose. Captain Fracasse by Theophile Gautier