Common misspellings for alpha:
althugh, allha, onlyhave, elephan, alosha, alphafa, aliah, alphaet, allphilia, usuallyhave, alphabe, halph, ralphy, alph, elephat, alreafy, utophia, helph, alphs, altho, enauph, atophy, selph, adelphia, alphate, alife, anuph, realph, aleshia, allaah, alouf, apha, anouph, alhoa, alyhogh, alcoh, i'llhave, aplha, alugh, alpa, alwya, afalfa, alpheus, alllah, allwho, alala, aplpha, elihah, alpheues, ualify, alesha, alpalpha, alalfa, lauph, alfafa, alhpa, aphi, laghf, alpah, alsiah, alcia, alera, araphoe, aliva, alfala, allaha, olypia, alyhough, olph, rallph, allah, zlpha, slpha, wlpha, qlpha, akpha, appha, aopha, al-ha, alpba, alpja, alpua, alpya, alphz, alphw, alphq, zalpha, azlpha, salpha, aslpha, walpha, awlpha, qalpha, aqlpha, aklpha, alkpha, alppha, aolpha, allpha, alplha, al-pha, alp-ha, al0pha, alp0ha, alpgha, alphga, alpbha, alphba, alpnha, alphna, alpjha, alphja, alpuha, alphua, alpyha, alphya, alphza, alphaz, alphsa, alphas, alphwa, alphaw, alphqa, alphaq, lpha, lapha, aalpha, alphha, alphaa, ilpha, elpha, clpha, adpha, ahpha, anpha, ampha, alxha, altha, alrha, alqha, alpxa, alpla, alpia, alphi, alphe, alphc, a lpha, alph a.
Definition of alpha:
- ( A), the first letter of the Greek alphabet. With Omega, the last letter, it is used in the Old Testament and in the New to express the eternity of God, as including both the beginning and the end. ( Revelation 1:8 Revelation 1:11 ; 21:6 ; 22;13 Revelation 13 ; Isaiah 41:4 ; 44:6 ) hence these letters became a favorite symbol of the eternal divinity of our Lord, and were used for this purpose in connection with the cross, or the monogram of Christ ( i.e. the first two letters, ch and r, of Christs name in Greek). Both Greeks and Hebrews employed the letters of the alphabet as numerals.
- 1. in the UK a classification of london stocks on the stock exchange in a normal market. 2. in the US it measures the change in prices of stocks in the market. The change uses movements of a stock agaist the market focusing on growth. The higher the alpha
- the 1st letter of the Greek alphabet
- the beginning of a series or sequence; " the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end"-- Revelations
- early testing stage of a software or hardware product; " alpha version"
- The first letter in the Greek alphabet, answering to A, and hence used to denote the beginning.
- The first letter of the Greek alphabet (α). It is employed in chemistry to denote the first in a series of isomeric compounds; and is similarly used as a classifier in the nomenclature of other sciences.
- The first letter of the Greek alphabet: the first or beginning.
- The first letter of the Greek alphabet.
- The first letter in the Greek alphabet, equal to the English A, a; hence, the beginning or the first of anything.
- The first letter in the Greek alphabet; the first or beginning.