Common misspellings for breeding:
bredon, beeding, bribeing, berardino, berifing, dreeding, brodern, greeding, braodening, breahitng, breahtin, broding, breching, boredduring, betrayding, breahting, abredeen, breding, brading, wreading, breaing, brieving, breakeing, borading, brteathing, berrating, bretahing, breing, breedilng, breeching, reeding, bredren, boaridng, bredding, beeting, breadmaking, shreeding, freedinner, sreading, buredn, breatghing, breahing, reeading, bressing, breatfeeding, boredering, baracading, breedings, raeding, bleedding, befreinding, behdin, braddin, breething, broadning, brending, breadown, backriding, bleedign, bruesing, breanding, reaeding, breeing, reaading, broadaning, bikeriding, brodening, breatting, brealing, breaving, bleedin, breking, brekaing, breifing, oreding, brroding, rreading, bretern, brnding, bruden, broading, breatjing, bleeeding, bruting, breating, brefing, briedthing, bredan, briding, braeking, barcoding, broadin, breasfeeding, borederline, breweing, treeting, boreding, barading, erodeing, 1reading, brehting, breeeding, breaming, beheadding, bleediing, breaden, brabding, breadknife, breadding, breatjhing, breteren, brueing, trieding, vreeding, nreeding, hreeding, beeeding, bfeeding, bteeding, b5eeding, b4eeding, brweding, brseding, brdeding, brreding, br4eding, br3eding, brewding, bresding, brerding, bre4ding, bre3ding, breesing, breexing, breecing, breefing, breering, breeeing, breedung, breedjng, breedkng, breedong, breed9ng, breed8ng, breedibg, breedimg, breedijg, breedihg, breedinf, breedinv, breedinb, breedinh, breediny, breedint, vbreeding, bvreeding, nbreeding, bnreeding, hbreeding, bhreeding, gbreeding, bgreeding, bereeding, bdreeding, brdeeding, bfreeding, brfeeding, btreeding, brteeding, b5reeding, br5eeding, b4reeding, br4eeding, brweeding, breweding, brseeding, breseding, brededing, brreeding, brereding, bre4eding, br3eeding, bre3eding, breewding, breesding, breedding, breerding, bree4ding, bree3ding, breedsing, breexding, breedxing, breecding, breedcing, breefding, breedfing, breedring, breedeing, breeduing, breediung, breedjing, breedijng, breedking, breedikng, breedoing, breediong, breed9ing, breedi9ng, breed8ing, breedi8ng, breedibng, breedinbg, breedimng, breedinmg, breedinjg, breedihng, breedinhg, breedinfg, breedingf, breedinvg, breedingv, breedingb, breedingh, breedinyg, breedingy, breedintg, breedingt, breedng, breedig, breedin, rbeeding, bereding, breeding, bredeing, breeidng, breednig, breedign, bbreeding, breediing, breedinng, breedingg, rreeding, jreeding, freeding, creeding, b2eeding, bbeeding, bzeeding, bveeding, bseeding, brueding, brmeding, braeding, brgeding, breuding, bremding, bregding, breeting, breeling, breedyng, breedang, breedmng, breedhng, breedi.g, breedifg, breedilg, breediog, breedinw, breedino, breedinc, breedine, breedayeng, breedeyeng, b reeding, br eeding, bre eding, bree ding, breed ing, breedi ng, breedin g.
Definition of breeding:
- the production of animals or plants by inbreeding or hybridization
- the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
- elegance by virtue of fineness of manner and expression
- the result of good upbringing ( especially knowledge of correct social behavior); " a woman of breeding and refinement"
- The act or process of generating or bearing.
- The raising or improving of any kind of domestic animals; as, farmers should pay attention to breeding.
- Nurture; education; formation of manners.
- Deportment or behavior in the external offices and decorums of social life; manners; knowledge of, or training in, the ceremonies, or polite observances of society.
- Descent; pedigree; extraction.
- The process of producing, especially of producing young; the bringing up or training of the young; polite and courteous manners; good behavior; as, a person of good breeding.
- Act of producing: education or manners.
- Act of producing; nurture or training; manners.
- The production of offspring.
- Nurture; training; manners.
- The act of generating or producing; the raising of a breed; birth; upbringing; manners. Good breeding, politeness.
- Education; manners.