Common misspellings for eighth:
eighte, eitht, eitgh, lightthe, eidth, eigth, weighth, eigthth, ifthe, eaith, eighy, eithor, eaight, eiather, eiether, eghty, lighth, mighth, eaarth, eiwth, eightht, eightth, naughthy, iight, eighter, iwith, eiither, heighth, ehigh, eigher, eigther, highth, eighther, enoughth, eithr, eithth, aiwth, eithe, eyght, leghth, righth, eartth, fighther, eachothe, itthe, eachothor, eiht, eigthh, eitha, eght, eigthy, eaghty, eithter, enoghth, ieght, eachothr, wihth, eacheather, eighteth, eitther, eachther, eitghth, eightt, eiigth, lighthy, wighth, sighth, dighth, 4ighth, 3ighth, eughth, ejghth, ekghth, eoghth, e9ghth, e8ghth, eifhth, eivhth, eibhth, eihhth, eiyhth, eiggth, eigbth, eignth, eigjth, eiguth, eigyth, eighrh, eighfh, eighgh, eighyh, eigh6h, eigh5h, eightb, eightn, eightj, eightu, ewighth, seighth, esighth, deighth, edighth, reighth, erighth, 4eighth, e4ighth, 3eighth, e3ighth, euighth, eiughth, ejighth, eijghth, ekighth, eikghth, eoighth, eioghth, e9ighth, ei9ghth, e8ighth, ei8ghth, eifghth, eigfhth, eivghth, eigvhth, eibghth, eigbhth, eihghth, eighhth, eiyghth, eigyhth, eigghth, eighgth, eighbth, eignhth, eighnth, eigjhth, eighjth, eiguhth, eighuth, eighyth, eighrth, eightrh, eighfth, eightfh, eightgh, eightyh, eigh6th, eight6h, eigh5th, eight5h, eighthg, eightbh, eighthb, eightnh, eighthn, eightjh, eighthj, eightuh, eighthu, eighthy, ighth, eghth, eihth, eighh, ieghth, egihth, eihgth, eeighth, eiighth, eighthh, eighth, uighth, aighth, gighth, eyghth, eaghth, emghth, ehghth, eiwhth, eiohth, eichth, eiehth, eigxth, eiglth, eigith, eigh4h, eighdh, eighph, eighvh, eighuh, eightx, eightl, eighti, ateh, eayeghth, eeyeghth, e ighth, ei ghth, eig hth, eigh th, eight h.
Definition of eighth:
- position eight in a countable series of things
- The quotient of a unit divided by eight; one of eight equal parts; an eighth part.
- The ordinal of eight; one of eight equal parts into which anything may be divided; in music, a note of one- eighth the value of a whole note.
- Half of a fourth.
- One of eight equal parts.
- One of eight equal parts; an interval composed of five tones and two semitones.
- A musical interval of five tones and two semitones.
- Consisting of one of eight equal divisions of a thing.
- Next in order after seventh.
- Next after the seventh.
- Being one of eight equal parts.
- Next after seventh.