Common misspellings for finished:
finishg, furnnished, refininished, vanishied, finiset, finnihed, fiinished, finishet, finisheing, furnihed, fininished, fnished, fisshed, ifnished, finiished, fisnished, finshen, finshened, finsshed, finiashed, finishe, fiished, finisghed, furnashed, furnsiehd, finnishe, furnitished, finanshel, finaished, finnished, finisshed, funished, finshi, ifinished, finishedthe, fanshawe, finshish, finihed, ferinished, finishied, finihshed, pinished, refinshed, fihished, finisted, finnised, finshe, finsher, finshied, finishd, furshished, finisned, flintched, finsished, furnihsed, fhinished, finishished, finsihd, finishin, finsihed, finisahed, befinished, finsed, furnshed, fionished, finishend, finnsaid, finfished, finised, furinshed, reinished, fishished, furnsihed, finishit, finushed, fininte, finiahed, efinished, fliniched, finesed, fimished, finishjed, finiehed, finishwork, fineshed, finishede, funisher, finied, fisished, finisehd, finioshed, finihsed, finishign, finshed, fefinished, finishged, rinshed, fininhed, furnishd, fammished, finisehed, fininshed, refininshed, finisheds, inished, fiurnished, finishh, finshin, refinishished, finsied, furnushed, finishedd, fniished, thefinished, furninshed, finiosh, arefinished, finishig, fenched, finiched, ganished, finneshed, finisjed, furinished, funrnished, furnishrd, fibnihed, finishded, minishirt, finisihed, furnised, wanished, frunished, dinished, finisht, fibished, ffinished, finachel, furnichsed, finisched, funrished, panished, semifinished, fifnished, finifhed, finishedfor, bannished, ounished, fifnshed, finidhed, firnished, finisheed, fanished, furneshed, fanchised, punnished, piniched, finisheded, finashed, finishen, lionshead, faneshed, finetoothed, fenished, finishsed, finsiehd, fernished, furnicshed, furnshied, pnished, tanished, winsheid, finis h up, cinished, vinished, ginished, tinished, rinished, fjnished, fknished, fonished, f9nished, f8nished, fijished, finjshed, finkshed, finoshed, fin9shed, fin8shed, finizhed, finixhed, finiwhed, finisged, finisbed, finisued, finisyed, finishwd, finishsd, finishdd, finishrd, finish4d, finish3d, finishes, finishex, finishec, finishef, finisher, finishee, dfinished, fdinished, cfinished, fcinished, vfinished, fvinished, gfinished, fginished, tfinished, ftinished, rfinished, frinished, fuinished, fiunished, fjinished, fijnished, fkinished, fiknished, foinished, f9inished, fi9nished, f8inished, fi8nished, fibnished, finbished, fimnished, finmished, finjished, fihnished, finhished, finuished, finiushed, finijshed, finkished, finikshed, finoished, fin9ished, fini9shed, fin8ished, fini8shed, finizshed, finiszhed, finixshed, finisxhed, finidshed, finisdhed, finieshed, finiwshed, finiswhed, finisbhed, finishbed, finisnhed, finishned, finisjhed, finisuhed, finishued, finisyhed, finishyed, finishwed, finishewd, finishesd, finishred, finisherd, finish4ed, finishe4d, finish3ed, finishe3d, finishexd, finishedx, finishecd, finishedc, finishefd, finishedf, finishedr, fiinshed, finishde, finishhed, finished, ninished, binished, fynished, fmnished, fhnished, fi.ished, fifished, filished, fioished, finyshed, finmshed, finhshed, fini3hed, finiqhed, finirhed, finisxed, finisled, finisied, finishud, finishmd, finishad, finishgd, finishel, fayenayeshed, feyeneyeshed, f inished, fi nished, fin ished, fini shed, finis hed, finish ed, finishe d.
Definition of finished:
- Complete; perfect; as, a finished poem; of superior excellence or quality; carefully elaborated.
- brought to ruin; " after the revolution the aristocracy was finished"; " the unsuccessful run for office left him ruined politically and economically"
- ended or brought to an end; " are you finished?"; " gave me the finished manuscript"; " the manuscript is finished"; " almost finished with his studies"
- having a surface coating or finish applied; " the finished bookcase costs much more than the unfinished ones"
- Polished to the highest degree of excellence; complete; perfect; as, a finished poem, a finished education. " The keen observation and ironical pleasantry of a finished man of the world."- Macaulay. " There are two great and separate senses in which we call a thing finished. One, which refers to the mere neatness and completeness of the actual work, as we speak of a well- finished knife- handle or ivory toy; and secondly, a sense which refers to the effect produced by the thing done, as we call a picture well- finished, if it is so full in its details as to produce the effect of reality."- Ruskin.
- Complete perfect, said of work, either in itself as work, or in its effect as art.
- Complete; perfect in the highest degree.