Common misspellings for hardy:
hardley, harty, hadn'y, aharder, hnady, thehard, haard, haliday, huaghty, hardon, hokiday, heary, hardr, hardwoo, hardky, hatity, haidi, hartly, toohard, hadly, haray, haity, harldy, dhard, hiearchy, hady, yaard, hearchy, haddok, hardes, hadyn, hyrdo, hary, harod, hardere, heandy, hourd, hairdye, heiarchy, hardeer, hairdyer, hrry, yhard, huerd, ghard, harlay, hard, hardd, hoiday, hearvy, hadw, harrry, ardd, hardday, ahade, ahard, behard, hiarchy, hardard, haryy, herway, hardwar, haddake, neardy, hursday, hardwd, halty, haarder, hardwoor, hairly, hartd, hjard, iheard, harderly, tyhaty, saurday, howdey, hnard, happty, hadto, thurday, harrd, hearby, hartfor, hardkey, hauty, hoddy, tharty, hreard, heaad, hards, hoord, hardm, heaerd, hadda, hairtype, hiearcy, hardood, heardy, happyto, hazzy, harde, habiy, hurdly, hayday, harvy, hidra, bardy, cardy, hardf, harly, ehard, pardoy, haurt, harey, hairt, haooy, haied, hardwrae, hazord, hardder, hyrda, herdity, had't, hardl, harvad, harad, headre, hohiday, haloday, hardle, hardoowd, hardey, hairday, heaard, handdy, hoarde, harid, hardys, hardthe, harmd, haird, heedy, hardwae, bharti, nhard, heeard, whard, hadrer, heardly, hargid, hardway, hasard, hazzord, 3hird, heardt, haddad, hearde, haead, happyt, hardous, hardi, ahaid, hardto, haerd, hearly, harnd, hward, rihard, hrrd, hardoow, had10, hadf, hahad, hair'do, hairdoo, hair'd, hairty, hariy, hadny, hhard, hardn, hardet, hardally, hardol, hazourd, heardake, hear'd, hraed, hiarky, huarry, horiday, hoody, hourde, nardy, jardy, uardy, yardy, hzrdy, hsrdy, hwrdy, hqrdy, haedy, haddy, hatdy, ha5dy, ha4dy, harsy, harxy, harcy, harfy, hardt, hardg, hardh, hardu, hard7, hard6, hgardy, bhardy, hbardy, nhardy, hnardy, jhardy, hjardy, uhardy, huardy, yhardy, hyardy, hzardy, hazrdy, hsardy, hasrdy, hwardy, hawrdy, hqardy, haqrdy, haerdy, haredy, hadrdy, hafrdy, harfdy, hatrdy, hartdy, ha5rdy, har5dy, ha4rdy, har4dy, harsdy, hardsy, harxdy, hardxy, harcdy, hardcy, hardfy, harrdy, hardry, hardty, hardyt, hardgy, hardyg, hardyh, harduy, hardyu, hard7y, hardy7, hard6y, hardy6, hrdy, ahrdy, hadry, haryd, hhardy, haardy, hardyy, xardy, lardy, iardy, hirdy, herdy, hcrdy, ha2dy, hazdy, havdy, hasdy, hard9, hardq, h ardy, ha rdy, har dy, hard y.
Definition of hardy:
- English novelist and poet ( 1840- 1928)
- United States slapstick comedian who played the pompous and overbearing member of the Laurel and Hardy duo who made many films ( 1892- 1957)
- A blacksmith's fuller or chisel, having a square shank for insertion into a square hole in an anvil, called the hardy hole.
- An iron- smith's tool.
- having rugged physical strength; inured to fatigue or hardships; " hardy explorers of northern Canada"; " proud of her tall stalwart son"; " stout seamen"; " sturdy young athletes"
- Bold; brave; stout; daring; resolu? e; intrepid.
- Confident; full of assurance; in a bad sense, morally hardened; shameless.
- Strong; firm; compact.
- Inured to fatigue or hardships; strong; capable of endurance; as, a hardy veteran; a hardy mariner.
- Able to withstand the cold of winter.
- Robust; capable of bearing hardship; bold; able to survive wintry weather; used of plants.
- Daring, brave, resolute: confident: impudent: able to bear cold, exposure, or fatigue.
- Strong; brave; robust; audacious.
- Bold; resolute; confident; inured to fatigue; standing exposure.
- Inured to fatigue; strong in body or in health; bold; brave; strong; stubborn to excess.