Common misspellings for along:
beelong, aliong, alongs, laung, alonne, loong, ealing, aloing, heloung, olng, amoung, aleign, leong, arroung, aroung, klong, uoung, annoyng, althougth, long, eatong, aslong, laong, usiong, layng, althoguh, ablong, aolaeing, althoung, flowng, alog, anolgy, daylong, aalone, blong, healng, dialong, alonge, fallng, althoughi, althgough, alkje, amiong, aunnig, alojng, bleong, clonge, nylong, appliyng, althoughh, alongfor, aloney, althouggh, anoyng, alonmg, porlong, alonly, forlong, alont, applyng, alon, dealng, callng, alnoe, floorng, aomong, emailng, flong, umong, alieng, altougth, allianc, rollong, aluni, arrng, anylonger, altjough, amoong, allowimg, onlong, solong, amwng, addng, alons, gallong, alongh, applyiong, alongsie, aong, allong, allowng, aboung, ammoung, salong, arong, lo9ng, accoung, alloung, callong, alound, althouhg, beleong, altouhg, alrhough, ortong, aloke, longg, applayng, alook, anolog, aligng, coolong, amonge, allowig, alcoh, wlong, allwong, alarcon, allthoug, ayoung, alown, alloing, eaitng, thelong, alonger, aloong, anilog, amng, althohg, slong, liong, allone, chalang, alanguage, althog, olnger, howlong, almong, alng, akong, alnong, allound, allengic, alnog, longa, alok, aimong, allon, aimng, allowong, aveng, althoughy, abong, alion, alling, alongwith, alonng, alolng, alongf, allknow, omong, alogn, alaloug, alomg, alongtime, dealiong, aoung, dalonega, atlhoguh, slowng, elungs, nolong, alaong, alomng, uyoung, altohgher, alnly, althoug, anlogy, yellng, avalange, alonf, alount, achng, umung, alongg, nolonger, aleging, aling, tlong, amonug, alsong, anlong, alooking, blowng, llonger, alnd, alouing, esionage, allienc, alonely, aliging, easylink, alnguage, aleing, olnyt, llong, anylong, alonbg, ilink, follong, felong, alloun, alongide, alurdong, tolong, elink, odlong, ahng, oyuong, alongthe, aloca, alond, anlog, analong, playng, aloan, aloner, alnoso, pylong, alking, lonng, alink, olong, alothoug, navlink, aloung, aalong, althogu, alonee, alonfg, annag, anong, aolng, balonga, ammong, alonh, aloun, amang, hourlong, elong, aidng, alarmng, alonme, alonw, algong, alongn, alyongah, alonso, althougb, altogeth, alunim, amongthe, appliynig, erlangen, almovinj, ylang, zlong, qlong, apong, aoong, alkng, allng, alpng, al0ng, al9ng, alobg, alojg, alohg, alonv, alonb, alony, zalong, azlong, walong, awlong, qalong, aqlong, aklong, alkong, aplong, alpong, aolong, alokng, alopng, al0ong, alo0ng, al9ong, alo9ng, alobng, alonjg, alohng, alonhg, alonvg, alongv, alongb, alonyg, alongy, alontg, alongt, ilong, clong, adong, ahong, among, algng, almng, alnng, alo.g, alolg, aloog, alono, alonc, alowng, a long, al ong, alo ng, alon g.
Definition of along:
- This term means " by." " on," or " over," according to the subject-matter and the context. Pratt v. Railroad Co.. 42 Me. 583; Walton v. Railway Co., 07 Mo. 58; Church v. Meeker, 34 Conn. 421.
- By the length; lengthwise; in a line parallel with the length; onward; as, let us walk along.
- By the length of, as distinguished from across.
- On the line of; by the side of; throughout.
- in addition ( usually followed by ` with'); " we sent them food and some clothing went along in the package"; " along with the package came a bill"; " consider the advantages along with the disadvantages"
- to a more advanced state; " the work is moving along"; " well along in their research"; " hurrying their education along"; " getting along in years"
- By the length; in a line with the length; lengthwise.
- In a line, or with a progressive motion; onward; forward.
- In company; together.
- ( Now heard only in the prep. phrase along of.)
- By or through the length of: lengthwise: throughout: onward: ( fol. by with) in company of.
- By the side of; lengthwise.
- Lengthwise; onward.
- In company ( with).
- Lengthwise; in a line with the length; onward. All along, the whole length. Along with, in company. Alongside, side by side Along shore, by the shore Lying along, pressed down by the weight of sail.