Common misspellings for amount:
annount, amoint, anout, amuned, amennity, amoints, asound, amountof, parmount, arount, amoung, amnount, amouht, ambiant, amountfor, apound, amonest, ammounts, amkount, amoust, ammount, accouant, amune, amounta, ammend, acount, ameutur, immuno, imment, amongh, oment, anmount, aminity, amoonts, accuont, areount, amoount, emonital, momunt, amonst, omnto, aound, muont, amoutnt, amunt, anount, amaranta, domunet, emount, ummune, smount, ammont, afound, aminita, diamont, amouint, beamount, imortant, anound, alont, farimount, abount, aomong, emment, amountain, amountt, amentiy, ammentie, aponet, emonth, amoong, amontialdo', amoina, amony, immenat, imlant, amond, amiunt, appoimnet, appomint, moiunt, amonts, amonunt, amket, accounta, aqmount, amout, ammoung, amountis, imoact, amonth, acoount, amunaty, amaounts, asorment, amunity, alound, appoimmnt, amenaty, ammune, aomunt, amont, ammonts, amone, amonya, ammunity, arpound, amounnt, amounty, ambeint, comunit, ouln't, amoun, amoiunted, acaunt, egmont, amounnts, aminate, amolunt, amust, acound, acconut, amoumt, enounter, ampount, omunity, almound, acounnt, amtount, ayment, amenty, amuont, amouont, amnout, mounta, amonut, amoinut, amouny, arfument, amoney, amountss, abont, aponit, account10, amaount, amoubt, ammuniton, amint, ammout, immunte, amonium, amounst, diamound, emunity, amouunt, beaumount, adoment, amonght, amounds, amoutn, alount, armorment, abnout, comuniti, adnut, umung, amonday, ramound, emmune, maount, amoment, emounts, amounte, imortent, amounf, amonuts, amonug, armount, comunaty, emountain, aamount, omount, amoungt, accouint, immunit, enouht, arfound, emunah, amountd, aournd, amansty, amoiunts, comunite, ambent, amn't, immunty, admount, iamond, immient, themont, amocut, ammunitiion, ammounted, eachmonth, amounbt, emant, arominet, awound, amlunt, amaunt, amunst, emailaccount, amounth, aminute, anunt, theamount, amopunt, aeound, baumont, amounce, amouints, accountt, amountr, moont, unmount, amoiunt, acouunt, amongt, ammunt, amument, ampunt, amouns, amound, auminum, amono, apoint, aount, amounght, aacount, ambout, siamond, amnot, ammong, amought, aumount, amaunts, oayment, ammoun, account3, amiott, amient, amemnity, ammounium, amongthe, amontialdo, abmount, ammoount, amouhnt, mmount, armondo, assunt, ieouament, smunt, zmount, wmount, qmount, akount, ajount, amkunt, am0unt, am9unt, amoynt, amohnt, amojnt, amo8nt, amo7nt, amoujt, amounr, amoun6, amoun5, zamount, azmount, samount, asmount, wamount, awmount, qamount, akmount, ajmount, amjount, amiount, amokunt, amlount, am0ount, amo0unt, am9ount, amo9unt, amoyunt, amouynt, amohunt, amojunt, amoujnt, amo8unt, amou8nt, amo7unt, amou7nt, amoubnt, amoumnt, amounmt, amounjt, amounht, amounrt, amounft, amountf, amountg, amounyt, amoun6t, amount6, amoun5t, amount5, mount, amount, imount, cmount, a-ount, aeount, aiount, aoount, amgunt, amnunt, amo5nt, amoent, amoqnt, amownt, amotnt, amou.t, amouft, amoult, amouot, amoun4, amounp, amounv, amounu, a mount, am ount, amo unt, amou nt, amoun t.
Definition of amount:
- To rise or reach by an accumulation of particular sums or quantities; to come to in the aggregate or whole; -- with to or unto.
- The effect, substance, or result; the total or aggregate sum. Hilburn y. Railroad Co., 23 Mont 229. 58 Pac. 551; Connelly v. Telegraph Co., 100 Va. 51. 40 S. E. 618, 56 L. R. A. 663, 93 Am. St. Rep. 919.
- To rise to, or reach, a certain sum by accumulation of particulars; to come to, in effect, or substance; to be equivalent.
- To signify; to amount to.
- To reach; to be equal. with to.
- To mount or rise to: to result in.
- To mount up to; be equivalent; result.
- develop into; " This idea will never amount to anything"; " nothing came of his grandiose plans"
- be tantamount or equivalent to; " Her action amounted to a rebellion"
- To rise up to in the whole; to reach or extend to.
- how much of something is available; " an adequate amount of food for four people"
- how much there is of something that you can quantify
- To go up; to ascend.
- To rise, reach, or extend in effect, substance, or influence; to be equivalent; to come practically ( to); as, the testimony amounts to very little.
- The sum total of two or more sums or quantities; the aggregate; the whole quantity; a totality; as, the amount of 7 and 9 is 16; the amount of a bill; the amount of this year's revenue.
- The effect, substance, value, significance, or result; the sum; as, the amount of the testimony is this.
- The total sum.
- The whole sum: the effect or result.
- The sum total; quantity.
- A sum total; aggregate result.
- The sum total; the effect, substance, or result.
- Sum total; the whole; the result.