Common misspellings for buy:
buda, bisy, bby, bouty, buty, bui, buly, ybut, buudy, buye, biuer, by7, bue, duy, buiry, buasy, buray, juy, luy, boudy, bugy, buhy, uy, bawww, tobuy, beauy, buyr, betuy, beaugy, mebey, budy, ouy, buz, muy, buety, buyl, buf, boucy, buaty, ebough, biy, bummy, muay, bluey, bu, bezy, buyre, busey, by6, bueyr, bul, yyy, buynow, by1, butey, buuys, biuty, buizy, buesy, buc, busyy, biopy, bux, buily, buk, buizzy, bup, buuer, bey, bub, wibur, buisy, biuy, budgy, busiy, biusy, bueau, heuy, bkue, yyyy, rebuy, buzy, bsuy, b'day, bauty, thbey, ruy, buya, bubby, bdy, beusy, huy, bouy, buyd, beuty, abouy, boduy, buh, ebaiy, buey, buity, bwdy, bysy, mybey, buppy, 4by4, bluy, bsy, bouer, bizy, bupa, budddy, bouny, bly, 2001b, abuu, b0dy, beouf, boucey, bpy, byu, buny, buuny, bouye, buysy, buzzy, 9but, buyt, buiy, buuy, byy, puy, tbuy, buyee, bhy, bny, bty, vby, buy, bay, guyy, pbuh, yuy, vuy, nuy, guy, bjy, b8y, b7y, bu7, vbuy, bvuy, nbuy, bnuy, hbuy, bhuy, gbuy, bguy, byuy, buyy, bjuy, bujy, b8uy, bu8y, b7uy, bu7y, buyh, buyu, buy7, bu6y, buy6, uby, bbuy, fuy, cuy, b5y, bu9, b uy, bu y.
Definition of buy:
- To acquire the ownership of property by giving an accepted price or consideration therefor, or by agreeing to do so; to acquire by the payment of a price or value; to purchase; -- opposed to sell.
- To acquire the ownership of property by giving an accepted price or consideration therefor; or by agreeing to do so ; to acquire by the payment of a price or value; to purchase. Webster.
- To treat about a purchase. To buy off, to pay a price for release or non- opposition. To buy in, to buy for one's self what one has set up for sale. To buy out, to buy off; to purchase the share or shares of a person in a stock.
- To obtain for a price; purchase; be a price for; make a purchase or purchases.
- To acquire or procure by something given or done in exchange, literally or figuratively; to get, at a cost or sacrifice; to buy pleasure with pain.
- To acquire the ownership of ( property) by giving an accepted price or consideration therefor, or by agreeing to do so; to acquire by the payment of a price or value; to purchase; - opposed to sell.
- To obtain by paying an agreed price; to purchase; sometimes, to bribe.
- To purchase for money: to bribe:- pr. p. buying; pa. t. and pa. p. bought ( bawt).
- To obtain for money; purchase.
- To negotiate or treat about a purchase.
- make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; " This judge can be bought"
- accept as true; " I can't buy this story"
- acquire by trade or sacrifice or exchange; " She wanted to buy his love with her dedication to him and his work"
- To purchase or acquire by paying a price, or some equivalent; to bribe.