Common misspellings for manage:
maager, banadge, meneger, mananger, magaine, manange, minig, maange, managge, manwho, mandie, manabger, maniken, manaic, monagamy, mname, mancave, mariage, msaage, monarc, massge, menague, milage, mangage, mananager, manoged, manageing, marage, umonge, mnessage, maneger, manaeged, manybe, managerie, gaang, nmanager, mannager, mangera, monalouge, mannages, meainng, mengo, manuale, manageg, mangaer, manuak, mnaager, masnager, marreage, monrig, mmariage, managd, masage, maggage, menagery, manay, makng, mangum, launage, mmanager, raange, meggage, managerf, lanauge, banage, movingg, makae, manaed, manicue, marrauige, maknig, mangey, menager, maneaged, mairage, lanuage, monacco, mangie, amnage, monlouge, manenger, menagrie, mialage, monatgue, managae, manae, managor, mmassge, manace, marrege, manauver, managign, managerv, mangane, meannig, managger, manaher, manju, maradge, meassge, mananer, manegg, meddage, manmager, lanuague, amange, manajor, mangager, managies, manget, lanugae, mangun, manafe, maariage, masege, managin, marrage, ranage, manue, massange, mahogay, manaager, amanger, manacotti, maniger, managerr, manag, vinage, manijer, maraige, themanager, mangaed, manegar, mangoe, mamager, menegar, movnig, managet, maynbe, mensage, mainpage, managaer, managemer, amonge, mnage, moniloge, imanage, teanage, meeage, managere, magange, maage, damange, monolge, lanague, meanigul, imange, lanuauge, masarge, mensege, magac, managefr, meaasge, launauge, maniack, manadged, manye, manageer, magager, ornage, managem, managare, mangerr, munkey, mnager, managea, meanig, minimage, lanage, manangerb, langaue, amnager, xanga, manege, manaaged, magnigy, maytake, youmanage, managine, mannaged, managerd, maanaged, managee, mangas, orpanage, managert, launague, meaage, marrge, mangare, managaed, manker, mnarriage, menaged, maneged, morage, mnanager, manajer, jumanji, mariagge, marraige, magage, lanauage, manar, manerger, marragge, sanaeg, mamnager, meanuaver, imanige, damnage, monacre, ramnge, mangae, danage, maniged, chamange, mamanger, measage, amanage, manacure, mairrage, managre, mananage, maganger, mesage, managher, mannassee, monagomy, lanuuage, mnagaer, mornbig, mangar, mahjonng, managar, mamage, manageed, menedger, maniacle, modernage, dainage, manaer, ganag, marragie, maneg, inage, dinage, mesaage, mesagge, managr, mamange, manuaver, maganer, monolauge, mornng, meanng, mnake, maanger, managrer, mannger, marrag, maorage, mnaybe, martage, movinhg, managme, minng, mnaged, marangue, imangie, mandged, manadger, managear, manate, manasseh, mariiage, managage, managner, mseeage, mannege, orhanage, manaut, danager, managa, maake, managfe, manige, manaage, mabger, managera, maasage, maanged, myname, launuage, manuare, marange, annag, imnage, mannage, lauange, manig, managinga, managede, manke, amang, mainaged, minagere, managealbe, movinng, anager, amongthe, damaneg, reanage, hanager, manga, mahaghy, mamake, malag, manadge, maneage, managged, manedged, amanager, managcr, managwer, manaes, manggo, manali, marragi, mattiage, maynase, menopaue, measege, minaj, manuensis, maanuensis, maass, maze, maaze, maex, migo, maigo, mainic, mish, maish, maiss, mmoniac, mamoniac, mnesia, mnesiac, manesiac, mnesic, manesic, mnic, manic, mnionic, manionic, mnios, manios, maok, muck, mauck, muse, myxia, nanage, kanage, janage, mznage, msnage, mwnage, mqnage, mabage, majage, mahage, manzge, mansge, manwge, manqge, manave, manabe, manahe, manaye, managw, manags, manag4, manag3, nmanage, mnanage, kmanage, mkanage, jmanage, mjanage, mzanage, maznage, msanage, masnage, mwanage, mawnage, mqanage, maqnage, mabnage, manbage, mamnage, manmage, majnage, manjage, mahnage, manhage, manzage, manazge, mansage, manasge, manwage, manawge, manqage, manaqge, manafge, manavge, managve, manabge, managbe, manahge, managhe, manayge, managye, manatge, managte, managwe, managew, managse, manages, managde, managed, manager, manag4e, manage4, manag3e, manage3, mnaage, manaeg, mmanage, maanage, manage, eanage, ianage, oanage, menage, mcnage, ma.age, mafage, maoage, mancge, manawe, manaoe, manaee, managu, managm, managg, m anage, ma nage, man age, mana ge, manag e.
Definition of manage:
- and proceeding from ignorance, carelessness, want of proper professional skill, disregard of established rules or principles, neglect, or a malicious or criminal intent. See Itodgers v. Kline, 56 Miss. 816, 31 Am. Rep. 380; Tucker v. Gillette, 22 Ohio Cir. Ct. R. 009; Abbott v. Mayfield, 8 Kan. App. 387. 56 Pac. 327; Ilibbard v. Thompson, 109 Mass. 2S8. The term is occasionally applied to lawyers, and then means generally any evil practice in a professional capacity, but rather with reference to the court aud its practice and process than to the client. See In re Baum, 55 Hun, 611, 8 N. Y. Supp. 771; In re Silkman, 88 App. Div. 102, 84 N. Y. Supp. 1025; Cowley v. O'Connell, 174 Mass. 253, 54 N. E. 558.
- To conduct or carry on; govern; make obedient or controllable; to bring about; contrive.
- To conduct with economy: to control: to wield: to handle: to have under command: to contrive: to train, as a horse.
- To conduct; control; contrive.
- To control; conduct; guide; contrive.
- To direct affairs; to carry on business or affairs; to administer.
- To conduct or direct affairs.
- To conduct affairs.
- To conduct affairs; contrive.
- be successful; achieve a goal; " She succeeded in persuading us all"; " I managed to carry the box upstairs"; " She pulled it off, even though we never thought her capable of it"; " The pianist negociated the difficult runs"
- come to terms or deal successfully with; " We got by on just a gallon of gas"; " They made do on half a loaf of bread every day"
- achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods
- watch and direct; " Who is overseeing this project?"
- the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it; " he grabbed the hammer by the handle"; " it was an old briefcase but it still had a good grip"
- To conduct business or affiairs.
- To conduct; to direct; to control; to wield; to have under command; to make subservient; to husband; to treat judiciously.
- To carry on the concerns of, as a house or business; to conduct or direct; to move or use easily; to control; to govern with address; to contrive.
- The handling or government of anything, but esp. of a horse; management; administration. See Manege.
- To have under control and direction; to conduct; to guide; to administer; to treat; to handle.
- To train in the manege, as a horse; to exercise in graceful or artful action.
- To treat with care; to husband.
- To bring about; to contrive.
- Management; manege.