Common misspellings for raw:
knrew, rav, rab, ghrap, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, reiew, r8000, rar, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, yerar, eiw, ral, dawr, reaer, reaio, wwwwwwww, yrar, woaw, daw, wwwwwwwwwwww, bawww, reahc, rai, raf, raibow, liaw, raugh, raj, rad, braw, ravi, reair, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, iraw, raz, awwww, reayy, awwwwww, rauws, graw, rac, wwwwwwwww, reahb, ras, raor, sraw, roagh, aroow, reear, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, faw, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, veaw, awwwww, raab, rtw, rawr, wwwwwwwwwww, yrear, naw, graow, rew, rw, wwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thraw, rae, wayw, rhw, raq, wwwwww, wwwwwwwwww, reww, wwwwwwwwwwwww, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, aw, gaw, wwwwwww, wwwwwwwwwwwwww, deraw, wiraw, wwwww, daow, rak, ra, arw, dayw, haow, kaw, phrae, raaar, raiway, rax, rveiw, waw, rawth, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, yeawr, 5aw, 4aw, rzw, rsw, rww, rqw, ra2, reaw, rfaw, rtaw, 5raw, r5aw, 4raw, r4aw, rzaw, razw, rsaw, rwaw, raww, rqaw, raqw, rawq, raaw, rawa, raew, ra3w, raw3, ra2w, raw2, 2aw, riw, rcw, ra7, r aw, ra w.
Definition of raw:
- Hence: Unprepared for use or enjoyment; immature; unripe; unseasoned; inexperienced; unpracticed; untried; as, raw soldiers; a raw recruit.
- Not worked in due form; in the natural state; untouched by art; unwrought.
- Not distilled; as, raw water
- Not spun or twisted; as, raw silk or cotton
- Not mixed or diluted; as, raw spirits
- Not tried; not melted and strained; as, raw tallow
- Not tanned; as, raw hides
- Not trimmed, covered, or folded under; as, the raw edge of a piece of metal or of cloth.
- Not covered; bare.
- Deprived of skin; galled; as, a raw sore.
- Sore, as if by being galled.
- Disagreeably damp or cold; chilly; bleak; as, a raw wind.
- informal terms for nakedness; " in the raw"; " in the altogether"; " in his birthday suit"
- A raw, sore, or galled place; a sensitive spot; as, to touch one on the raw.
- A sore spot.
- A sore place.
- devoid of elaboration or diminution or concealment; bare and pure; " naked ambition"; " raw fury"; " you may kill someone someday with your raw power"
- lacking training or experience; " the new men were eager to fight"; " raw recruits"; " he was still wet behind the ears when he shipped as a hand on a merchant vessel"
- not processed or refined; " raw sewage"
- not treated with heat to prepare it for eating
- brutally unfair or harsh; " received raw treatment from his friends"; " a raw deal"
- having the surface exposed and painful; " a raw wound"
- untempered and unrefined; " raw talent"; " raw beauty"
- used of wood and furniture; " raw wood"
- Uncooked; without whole skin; as, a raw spot; in the natural state; unprepared; as, raw silk; crude; inexperienced; unpracticed, as, raw judgment; raw troops; cold and damps; as, raw weather.
- Not altered from its natural state: not cooked or dressed: not prepared: not mixed: not covered: sore: unfinished: bleak.
- Not cooked; not mixed; crude; sore; chilly.
- Chafed; abraded.
- Bleak; chilling.
- Crude; fresh; inexperienced.
- Not roasted, boiled, or cooked; not covered with skin; sore; unripe; inexperienced; not spun or twisted; not tanned; not diluted; cold and damp.
- Not roasted, boiled, or cooked; not altered from its natural state; not manufactured; bare, as flesh; immature; inexperienced; bleak; chilly; cold, with damp.