Common misspellings for side:
Definition of side:
- To embrace the opinions of a party, or engage in its interest.
- To stand at the side of. To take sides, to attach one's self to the interest of a party. To choose sides, to select parties for competition.
- To embrace the opinions of one party in opposition to another.
- The broad and long part or surface of a thing; margin or edge; the rib part of an animal; the part between the top and bottom, as the slope of a hill; one part of a thing; quarter; region; party; faction; sect; separate line of descent.
- The part of a body lying between the extremity of the front and back throughout its entire length; the margin; edge; border; quarter; region; party; sect; branch of a family; any part or position viewed as opposite, or as contrasted with another; used to denote consanguinity, as, by the mother's side.
- Lateral; being on or toward the side; oblique; indirect.
- Towards the side; lateral.