Common misspellings for strict:
striat, strected, strret, disstrict, secrect, screct, structual, cirtcut, strictley, strogth, destrict, strectch, disrtict, costruct, structor, stragtey, certicicate, stragth, strictaaly, stret, certrificate, stricke, istrict, strecthy, straignt, strreet, strich, strickter, stricked, disctrict, structly, stragtic, districct, stricet, structre, sudject, streignth, strenight, straigt, structur, strickd, strieght, stragiht, disttrict, sirect, stragity, strucal, patrict, striclty, stricktley, strck, strictlly, strigoi, trickt, strictlyy, stricktly, estract, dstrict, disterict, strcutuer, ditrict, satrical, structer, strcit, ciruct, stradigy, staregic, scaricty, dostrict, strucuted, structaul, straigtht, sorrect, strct, nstructor, streert, sttractive, strectched, strecthed, striahgt, citerificate, stirct, serect, istructor, resctrict, astrict, sonctract, stracch, sttreet, stricly, strteet, strett, cirrect, structal, districd, strecthc, strictely, sortcut, straint, striga, cetrificate, districkt, strickt, strept, distrtict, streacth, stragety, strickest, stirictly, straircase, stragtegy, streight, starghit, structuer, strutt, strecth, srtictly, distorict, stict, streght, stright, dsitrict, structally, satrt, scract, streck, stregnt, strickty, stragit, stiright, soverigty, distirict, strdagy, deriect, stragight, strictl, astract, custruct, struc, stritct, stact, streeet, strucura, straihgt, srict, strictlt, strengt, strgth, distric't, strite, stsructor, steregth, stretgy, strageic, stricklty, disrict, structe, sctrict, striuck, stragic, strcutre, strucutal, stricty, straighjt, strikt, stragith, strecther, straifht, struct, strikout, disatrict, itricate, districrt, districrit, structial, dirstrict, sthroughout, stript, stricket, cirect, stregthe, staqrt, stricltly, certifricate, strucerd, stridct, strictily, struckby, striktly, styreet, citrcuit, straghit, structed, stricts, truct, stricten, structu, strnght, stragty, srtict, distreict, strik, strid, strick, sntruct, strigt, striagth, subract, ristrict, sticato, derict, strect, stric, straegic, ciruict, restrct, strucual, resstrict, patriact, stracco, disitrict, stagitti, structue, stregic, stricley, attrect, disrtrict, stricted, tesseract, cintract, striked, strght, stragatie, strictier, strictist, stracth, storythat, dirict, strictand, trucut, strictkly, strecked, seiricty, attrct, strucre, sturctor, stricdly, strictor, stragaty, strigil, trickty, strice, stricctly, htroughout, astracast, straigth, structs, strent, stracthed, streigth, strapt, stractual, drict, atrect, sstreet, strucute, strecht, sterrt, attricute, cetaract, certiricate, cirtithicat, disytrict, staric, steelcut, stickt, stragtgy, starigth, starit, street6, strit, stricutre, stridor, tract205, trict, atrict, ztrict, xtrict, dtrict, etrict, wtrict, srrict, sfrict, sgrict, syrict, s6rict, s5rict, steict, stdict, stfict, sttict, st5ict, st4ict, strjct, strkct, stroct, str9ct, str8ct, strixt, strivt, strift, stridt, stricr, stricf, stricg, stricy, stric6, stric5, satrict, zstrict, sztrict, xstrict, sxtrict, sdtrict, setrict, wstrict, swtrict, srtrict, strrict, sftrict, stfrict, sgtrict, stgrict, sytrict, styrict, s6trict, st6rict, s5trict, st5rict, sterict, streict, stdrict, strdict, strfict, sttrict, strtict, str5ict, st4rict, str4ict, struict, striuct, strjict, strijct, strkict, strikct, stroict, strioct, str9ict, stri9ct, str8ict, stri8ct, strixct, stricxt, strivct, stricvt, strifct, stricft, stricdt, stricrt, strictr, strictf, stricgt, strictg, stricyt, stric6t, strict6, stric5t, strict5, tsrict, stritc, sstrict, striict, stricct, strictt, 3trict, strict, ctrict, qtrict, rtrict, s4rict, sdrict, sprict, svrict, surict, st2ict, stbict, stzict, stvict, stpict, stsict, stryct, stract, strmct, strhct, strist, stribt, stric4, stricd, stricp, stricv, stricu, strayect, streyect, s trict, st rict, str ict, stri ct, stric t.
Definition of strict:
- ( of rules) stringently enforced; " hard- and- fast rules"
- Strained; drawn close; tight; as, a strict embrace; a strict ligature.
- Tense; not relaxed; as, a strict fiber.
- Exact; accurate; precise; rigorously nice; as, to keep strict watch; to pay strict attention.
- Governed or governing by exact rules; observing exact rules; severe; rigorous; as, very strict in observing the Sabbath.
- Rigidly; interpreted; exactly limited; confined; restricted; as, to understand words in a strict sense.
- Upright, or straight and narrow; -- said of the shape of the plants or their flower clusters.
- Exacting; severe; as, strict laws; extremely careful and thorough; as, strict honesty; accurate; precise; as, the strict sense of a word; stretched tight.
- Exact: extremely nice: observing exact rules: severe: restricted: thoroughly accurate.
- Exact; rigorous.
- Observing or enforcing rules exactly.
- Rigidly observed.
- Exactly defined or applied.
- Drawn close; rigorous; exact; accurate; rigorously nice; definite; restricted.
- Severe; rigorous; governing by exact rules; confined; accurate; not loose or lax.