Common misspellings for way:
30day, wufy, waly, wak, whamy, awway, waa, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, wal, wap, wiyh, whaty, ourway, weays, whiah, waiy, wgu, wey, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, waythe, awy, waaaay, ywar, wayer, waethy, oay, awaay, wwwwwwww, dday, myway, wairy, warly, whayt, woaw, wwwwwwwwwwww, wai, ppway, wakey, whear, weapy, thway, powar, wamo, wawy, warey, kuwai, whay, wacy, aeay, goaway, 2day, waye, wau, yay, fowar, wah, laway, waho, wemay, waork, weasy, whoah, wasy, awai, muay, waytt, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, tay, wayto, faway, varfy, wac, hyway, cay, awwww, awwwwww, hawai, eay, wayn, vaey, oway, herway, 3day, leway, weair, whoar, wwwwwwwww, yyy, ywear, swey, wiy, may, day1, woah, wab, ayway, vaway, warry, waway, wayse, 1day, awayy, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, aweay, waery, 5day, weagh, wwear, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, hiway, awwwww, yawah, leiway, wwwwwwwwwww, whaky, yhay, day2, 1may, warmy, vwey, watey, wam, weany, weavy, waivy, won'y, wi53963, vay, wawa, away, tawau, waaaaaay, wahy, wayt, waych, hughway, wabb, suway, wat, wae, yyyy, awawy, waya, newway, wxy, whoaa, waier, wthy, whaer, wiah, wwwwwwwwwwwwwww, wesy, wayw, wazy, watw, eway, day9, waz, aay, wany, wwwwww, hwaii, wwwwwwwwww, waf, waooow, wakw, wayz, yday, wwwwwwwwwwwww, wasaw, awau, awaw, theway, aaway, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, fay, wual, weear, wammy, awair, wkae, hihway, wayss, weaty, waty, arwaw, awauy, daway, waky, wwwwwww, weay, gaeway, wwwwwwwwwwwwww, wayy, kay, wiraw, wy, wwwww, wa, waor, waka, wsay, vaugy, wav, aeway, awao, yaay, vby, day0, dayw, dooway, bay, hghway, mmay, wmy, poway, raiway, waw, sayy, saway, thurway, wya, wan, war2, wasau, 2way, dway, qay, waay, waqy, wayb, wayj, waymy, wayyy, wqay, wway, wazzou, weaer, weaar, wedday, whau, wehy, whhy, wjy, wi53151, wiyj, woooo, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, wzy, wsy, wwy, wqy, wa6, w3ay, w2ay, wzay, wayh, wauy, wa7y, way7, way6, 7ay, wcy, wa9, whey, w ay, wa y.
Definition of way:
- ed by the natural flow of the water, as determined by the general superficies orconformation of the surrounding country, as distinguished from an " artificial" watercourse,formed by the work of man, such as a ditch or canal. See Barkley v. Wilcox, 86N. Y. 140, 40 Am. Rep. 519; Hawley v. Sheldon, 64 Vt. 491, 24 Atl. 717, 33 Am. St.Rep. 941; Porter v. Armstrong, 129 N, a 101, 39 S. E. 799.
- To go or travel to; to go in, as a way or path.
- To move; to progress; to go.
- The timbers on which a ship is launched. To make way, to give room for passing, or to make a vacancy. To give way, to recede; to make room or to yield. To make one's way, to advance in life by efforts. By- the- way, on passant, as we proceed. To go one's way, or to come one's way, to go or come along. In the way, opposing advance. To be under way, to be in motion Milky Way, the galaxy See Galaxy. Ways and means, in legislation, means for raising money. Right of way, right of passing through another's ground.
- how a result is obtained or an end is achieved; " a means of control"; " an example is the best agency of instruction"; " the true way to success"
- a manner of performance; " a manner of living"; " in the characteristic New York style"; " a way of life"
- a journey or passage; " they are on the way"
- any artifact consisting of a road or path affording passage from one place to another; " he said he was looking for the way out"
- doing as one pleases or chooses; " if I had my way"
- a general category of things; used in the expression ` in the way of'; " they didn't have much in the way of clothing"
- That by, upon, or along, which one passes or processes; opportunity or room to pass; place of passing; passage; road, street, track, or path of any kind; as, they built a way to the mine.
- Length of space; distance; interval; as, a great way; a long way.
- A moving; passage; procession; journey.
- Course or direction of motion or process; tendency of action; advance.
- The means by which anything is reached, or anything is accomplished; scheme; device; plan.
- Manner; method; mode; fashion; style; as, the way of expressing one's ideas.
- Sphere or scope of observation.
- Determined course; resolved mode of action or conduct; as, to have one's way.
- Progress; as, a ship has way.
- The longitudinal guides, or guiding surfaces, on the bed of a planer, lathe, or the like, along which a table or carriage moves.
- Right of way. See below.
- A road; route for passage; direction; as, turn this way; distance; method; habitual mode of life; set in one's ways; detail or respect; as, in other ways the plan was good; will; room or space.
- Passage: road: length of space: distance: direction: manner of life: advance in life: general manner of acting: means: manner: will.
- Passage; road: direction: distance: manner of acting; mode; will.
- A path; course; track; road; channel.
- Distance; direction.
- A method of procedure; manner; style; plan; particular.
- A passage; the place of passing; henee, a road of any kind; a highway; a lane; a street; any place for the passing of men, cattle or other animals; length of space; course; route; passage; room for passing; manner or means of doing anything; method; scheme of management; manner of thinking or acting; manner of practice; mode; particular turn of opinion; method or plan of life and conduct; right method of knowing or acting; general scheme of acting: progress.
- The road in which one travels; a passage; a road; a street; a route; means of admittance; direction where a thing may probably be found; manner or means of doing or thinking; humour; mode; method; progress; in Scrip., the religion of Christians; Christianity.
- ( informal) to a great degree or by a great distance; very much; " way over budget"; " way off base"; " right smart" is regional ( US S and Midland) as in" the other side of the hill is right smart steeper than the side we are on"
- how something is done or how it happens; " her dignified manner"; " his rapid manner of talking"; " their nomadic mode of existence"; " in the characteristic New York style"; " a lonely way of life"; " in an abrasive fashion"
- the property of distance in general; " it's a long way to Moscow"; " he went a long ways"
- a portion of something divided into shares; " the split the loot three ways"
- to a great degree or by a great distance; very much (` right smart' is regional in the United States); " way over budget"; " way off base"; " the other side of the hill is right smart steeper than the side we are on"