Common misspellings for after:
aftah, arter, adfter, aafter, afdter, afgter, afther, fter, afterly, aftar, ater, aftwer, atter, dafter, aftrer, atfter, anter, afer, afetr, agter, ofter, afeter, aftet, adter, affer, afrer, afyter, afyer, affter, afte, aftger, arfter, aftter, lafter, after1, afert, sfter, ahter, afet, afteer, afher, aftert, hafter, aftre, afters, aftorha, atfer, fater, aftee, aften, asfter, aftor, aftere, afrter, afterr, afater, acfter, aftera, aftyer, afted, ofther, safter, aftr, efter, aftaer, iafter, affet, aftern, anfter, afaer, aferhe, afier, aflter, afteru, ufter.
Definition of after:
- Behind in place; later in time; in pursuit or search of; in imitation of; according to; next to; concerning.
- Behind; later- as, he went home after dinner.
- When- as, you will come to me after he has seen you.
- Posterior; later.
- Later in time; succeeding; further aft.
- Later in time- as, it is an after thought.