Common misspellings for enter:
eeatern, enjoey, interday, enterer, onlder, neter, enttry, onter, eanter, entie, entrey, energ, oletter, inorder, intert, eachoter, eneters, egnite, eaned, enufe, enery, inute, ineer, engieer, inturn, enerdy, anotehr, anotyher, enquier, antoerh, enfort, identier, earnned, undder, enduer, entough, euntil, cennter, inder, etier, entitey, entra, enigeer, entar, ensert, entior, enttree, entiers, vinter, eiter, enorder, enned, senetor, entier, ceneter, eniterty, eningeer, antother, onwer, cente, enator, unbder, ebtter, anewer, centea, intior, eshter, editer, intier, enirety, enture, entety, eatter, inoder, ener, enjor, enpty, eter, inthe, enity, agnder, denter, encite, enior, anouter, intem, entury, edtor, ownwer, sonter, antoehr, enitre, andger, intoe, intre, eentire, anderw, anter, intierm, isntea, enitiy, anoteh, enced, enged, senater, enver, anoterh, cernter, energer, anwwer, afeter, whenter, enved, enuther, anoer, adter, enterfer, unjder, rentur, anctor, ertert, endour, anohter, entil, onitor, energgy, unter, untter, anawer, eatern, oneyear, intefer, enticer, onstar, intertia, entery, entirly, aerned, encuter, endever, energi, unorder, onver, energhy, onher, interp, toenter, intermi, entaerly, entena, anoter, inher, eneter, enyoi, venter, inwater, andwer, wnter, enth, enother, enrty, aneta, anwer, entrer, eventor, onethat, afender, enojed, eihter, uynder, encur, centter, injerd, inhte, evnet, ehter, ontartio, entaty, anber, endover, enyou, innater, onster, untour, innter, interew, oener, enger, onetwo, anserd, anoteher, enar, entert, enteirly, eintein, enever, entaire, ander, enterd, endor, entell, erturn, genter, unther, interly, enwer, inteh, cnter, enten, enjoe, eteh, lenghtier, enept, rentor, undfer, entore, energu, intir, enounter, intero, interd, centor, enterior, entale, gente, ette, uncer, anote, enbed, enetr, enner, onthet, enerhy, enttire, enerfy, enerjy, engeer, sente, entirer, enineer, ecenter, enties, anwzer, enetire, ently, cneter, entel, endevor, entee, andother, onder, erned, enitty, enure, unber, entierty, envoed, entiy, inther, interm, interw, enbter, enire, fonteer, einto, entiry, enetry, evander, ounter, anoughter, entain, enwar, fente, entiire, eneergy, enterty, entre, ecounter, ente, ehtier, entiar, ental, oened, entainer, enote, enmey, enero, aenta, erntry, nter, intieor, erner, enered, eafter, anyohter, eterniy, otner, intor, andher, endet, eneed, enerted, uunder, etner, encouter, ajender, inttel, endeer, ented, earneed, enourgh, interviu, unherd, ventuer, emtey, entierley, entertai, oneto, intaek, entouter, tentue, entyr, entergy, andtheir, enterly, orienteer, iventor, entourge, innder, inite, intere, intheir, antey, entana, enbitter, eventer, entey, eltter, enerty, wente, untoher, onhte, ueter, unather, entair, mentoor, inputer, entoed, enden, enntry, endager, intah, antoher, entem, enear, eneterd, penety, enouther, endauver, anotgher, antohter, entiure, ventur, enouht, indeth, entirl, antee, wenter, indeer, interfe, ounder, encourter, eithter, innert, anater, interia, engey, efter, anylater, etter, enede, aunder, intet, enitely, anitehr, ocunter, anorder, engier, caenter, entill, entiere, einter, intera, enitire, menter, eniterly, intery, ientire, ettinger, enterier, erterne, enither, inutero, undeer, aenied, evndor, exter, tente, endur, onuer, andther, enther, entere, inate, intuder, eanted, enety, eniter, senter, entiey, ineter, cinter, eniem, anwear, ennea, intierty, ennergy, unnder, enterfear, anotyer, enturn, inteior, uneder, enuendo, entir, intirer, enterfier, iunder, entiely, enerjw, enterr, onteh, entierly, hender, anfter, enite, eintire, untier, eneted, ehite, enore, intoher, entr, uinder, endergy, anbieter, anotter, enney, entune, enthe, enemier, enerby, energt, enoutgh, enrter, enteer, evter, ewnter, entusi, enfite, enteire, mentee, entary, eithernet, ettenne, identey, idenety, intel, interwe, eletter, elettter, eneat, ooened, reneter, evandor, elnett, ehte, underv, ventor, einer, eonder, entente cordial e, snter, dnter, rnter, 4nter, 3nter, ebter, emter, ejter, enrer, enfer, enyer, en6er, en5er, entwr, entsr, entdr, entrr, ent4r, ent3r, entef, entet, ente5, ente4, esnter, ednter, renter, ernter, 4enter, e4nter, 3enter, e3nter, ebnter, emnter, enmter, ejnter, enjter, ehnter, enhter, enfter, entfer, engter, entger, enyter, entyer, en6ter, ent6er, en5ter, ent5er, entwer, entewr, entser, entesr, entder, entedr, ent4er, ente4r, ent3er, ente3r, entefr, enterf, entetr, ente5r, enter5, enter4, eenter, ennter, entter, mnter, gnter, e.ter, eoter, en4er, enper, enuer, entur, entmr, entgr, ente2, enteb, entez, entev, entep, e nter, en ter, ent er, ente r.
Definition of enter:
- To go or come in; -- often with in used pleonastically; also, to begin; to take the first steps.
- To penetrate mentally; to consider attentively; -- with into.
- To go or come in; to penetrate; to engage in; to be initiated in; to be an ingredient.
- To unite in; to join; to be admitted to; to become a member of; as, to enter an association, a college, an army.
- To engage in; to become occupied with; as, to enter the legal profession, the book trade, etc.
- To pass within the limits of; to attain; to begin; to commence upon; as, to enter one's teens, a new era, a new dispensation.
- To cause to go ( into), or to be received ( into); to put in; to insert; to cause to be admitted; as, to enter a knife into a piece of wood, a wedge into a log; to enter a boy at college, a horse for a race, etc.
- To inscribe; to enroll; to record; as, to enter a name, or a date, in a book, or a book in a catalogue; to enter the particulars of a sale in an account, a manifest of a ship or of merchandise at the customhouse.
- To go into or upon, as lands, and take actual possession of them.
- To place in regular form before the court, usually in writing; to put upon record in proper from and order; as, to enter a writ, appearance, rule, or judgment.
- To make report of ( a vessel or her cargo) at the customhouse; to submit a statement of ( imported goods), with the original invoices, to the proper officer of the customs for estimating the duties. See Entry, 4.
- To initiate; to introduce favorably.
- To deposit for copyright the title or description of ( a book, picture, map, etc.); as, entered according to act of Congress.
- To go or come into; begin; penetrate; set down in writing; as, the clerk entered the account in the journal; join or become a member of; to go into or begin.
- To come or go into: to join or engage in: to begin: to put into: to enroll or record.
- To come or go into; join in; put in; begin.
- To come or go into; pass through; penetrate; join, as a society.
- To enroll; record; file.
- To go or come in; - often with in used pleonastically; also, to begin; to take the first steps.
- To penetrate mentally; to consider attentively; - with into.
- To go or come in.
- To go or come in: to penetrate: to engage in: to form a part of.
- To come or go in; engage in.
- take on duties or office; " accede to the throne"
- be or play a part of or in; " Elections figure prominently in every government program"; " How do the elections figure in the current pattern of internal politics?"
- make a record of; set down in permanent form
- put or introduce into something; " insert a picture into the text"
- come on stage; in the theater
- register formally as a participant or member; " The party recruited many new members"
- To get admission; to introduce one's self; to penetrate; to form or constitute a part; to become a partaker or participant; to share; to engage; -- usually with into; sometimes with on or upon; as, a ball enters into the body; water enters into a ship; he enters into the plan; to enter into a quarrel; a merchant enters into partnership with some one; to enter upon another's land; the boy enters on his tenth year; to enter upon a task; lead enters into the composition of pewter.
- A prefix signifying between, among, part.
- To come or go inward.
- To move or pass into a place, in any manner whatever; to come or go in; to penetrate; to advance into; to enlist or engage in; to become a member of; to admit; to set down in writing; to enrol; to lodge a manifest of goods at the customhouse, and gain admittance or permission to land; to insert; to take possession of; to register formally.
- To go or pass into a place; to begin or commence; to engage in; to join or become a member of; to set down in writing; to enrol; to flow into; to pierce.