Common misspellings for unit:
furnitue, onsuit, onlty, initave, insit, anout, unic, inbto, unnit, untill, unin, initla, aunite, inito, entie, unick, idit, munite, andif, egnite, onit, untii, unitd, anzity, uning, unfai, umet, ouffit, unbit, usint, inkit, onihgt, unitil, u8ntil, unitof, orniate, eturnity, unugh, unitiy, euntil, uility, undet, unfity, uneiq, aunti, auant, idinity, unich, untl, 13until, unhid, unil, uniy, uninty, uit, unit2, donit, unioted, 1unit, aunity, unis, uniwue, uunited, inits, unfaie, untiil, unitate, uniit, munit, gunite, enpty, aunnig, lunuti, innuit, anight, unle, onik, enity, unioq, urnate, unit147, encite, unlight, punit, utitiy, uncc, inist, udon't, jonit, annot, untiul, anint, unhit, unieted, anzioty, ansitiy, ruint, enitiy, linit, antia, reunit, until15, ignight, annoite, unix, atnight, theunit, unot, unab, unitl, iniate, oponit, untiy, guinite, unitt, unithed, snti, unjoy, anuity, ufind, fnite, oniy, tuenti, unlite, uiet, isnight, undar, inight, uni, onitor, untter, unti, unike, unfitt, univ, unilt, urity, unkow, unio, anziety, uuntil, ausit, endit, eminit, unieq, intio, uniuq, unint, unntil, undew, untili, atit, uintil, onlt, enefit, evenit, sunight, uoand, undoo, urnie, oppunity, rounite, isint, uniot, upity, amunity, aunit, unfite, enrty, andto, antit, euqity, unitll, quanit, uynder, uniom, upit, annunity, unipue, unitn, upet, inght, invt, inhte, undp, inunit, qunity, unitewd, fanit, init, andii, isnit, unput, thenit, aniti, untour, initi, eunmi, onetwo, annoit, uniqe, eunit, ouln't, reunight, unik, iniital, openit, unit, untio, iinto, invit, anyt, uniuqe, andit, untuil, unith, enept, urinat, undert, inibit, unet, untilo, aneity, unt, uint, urned, intir, invity, uints, initel, unid, omunity, unit1, anciet, iunto, uniton, ontot, ningt, untli, anyitme, anist, unight, anim, outit, oppurnuity, uinit, unnie, unit3ed, unre, utiity, inuite, initual, muinit, unqu, enitty, unied, intim, entiy, unicq, einto, uniqute, ointhe, untik, ubnit, unift, unitede, oppurnity, furnite, aniety, unige, aponit, usingit, untu, unright, usit, enote, uniq, anit, bonit, unwt, auntty, anunity, usind, uneed, unitec, emunity, ainto, a'int, unietd, unsat, uinits, unek, unfort, uinited, funnt, unut, urnaium, inoot, unill, iunits, ubit, ond't, unist, ancity, oneto, unbe, unitity, unly, unit3, munity, unesty, inite, unni, ontat, uniqui, inniate, furnitur, enaght, uniqu, onhte, unirs, uniue, lunit, unieqe, univite, ubut, ounty, anhit, enoght, immunit, unitm, ourfit, useit, enouht, anin't, untilll, ainty, uiniqe, enight, inwhat, onight, onist, ifit, untll, olnyt, antio, ouned, qunita, uwhat, undr, uniteed, unair, anitehr, enught, knite, untin, intto, untity, annity, untit, anoid, iuntil, untyl, hunity, inout, uonits, puniti, ant't, uniots, untillo, ointo, uniwnd, unoit, ornot, urniate, youinto, umight, unqie, iunit, onsit, enety, eniter, enifit, unfiy, anwait, innit, upat, 3units, unttil, gunnite, anif, uwant, uniqie, aount, onits, unuiqe, onwhat, knitt, entir, onmto, udid, upinto, until1925, iunput, unuf, enite, untier, ujnit, fnid, uneq, adnit, ani't, anita, antiy, enfite, inity, uget, ugot, inin, iniatie, iniut, isin't, usn't, ioit, nnit, eneat, enoft, unsw, nunity, ornit, rnet, uined, ummit, unngh, ubunut, undair, uniorm, unfy, unian, uniss, kunit, uunit, unapid, unest, auntil, ynit, 8nit, 7nit, ujit, uhit, unjt, unkt, un9t, un8t, unir, uni6, uni5, yunit, uynit, hunit, uhnit, junit, 8unit, u8nit, 7unit, u7nit, umnit, unmit, unjit, uniut, unijt, unkit, unikt, un9it, uni9t, un8it, uni8t, unirt, unitr, unitf, unigt, unitg, uniyt, uni6t, unit6, uni5t, unit5, 5nit, u.it, ulit, unyt, unmt, unht, uni4, unayet, uneyet, uknit, u nit, un it, uni t.
Definition of unit:
- 1. Determined opt definite quantity used a standard of exchange and measurement. 2. Fractional undivided interest of a mutual fund, unit trust.
- an organization regarded as part of a larger social group; " the coach said the offensive unit did a good job"; " after the battle the soldier had trouble rejoining his unit"
- an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity; " how big is that part compared to the whole?"; " the team is a unit"
- a single undivided whole; " an idea is not a unit that can be moved from one brain to another"
- any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange; " the dollar is the United States unit of currency"; " a unit of wheat is a bushel"; " change per unit volume"
- A single thing or person.
- The least whole number; one.
- A gold coin of the reign of James I., of the value of twenty shillings.
- Any determinate amount or quantity ( as of length, time, heat, value) adopted as a standard of measurement for other amounts or quantities of the same kind.
- A single thing, as a magnitude or number, regarded as an undivided whole.
- One person or thing of a number which make up a group; a single group in an association made up of groups; in mathematics, the least whole number; a fixed quantity, distance, etc., taken as a standard of measurement.
- 1. One, a single person or thing. 2. A standard of measure, weight, or any other quality, by multiplications or fractions of which a scale or system is formed.
- The least complete number; a single thing.
- One: a single thing or person: the least whole number: anything taken as one: any known determinate quantity by constant application of which any other quantity is measured.
- One; a single person or thing.
- A single person or thing; an individual.
- A least whole number; one; unity.
- One; a single thing or person; the least whole number; any known determinate quantity, by the constant repetition of which any other quantity of the same kind is measured.
- A single person or thing; the least whole number; in math., a certain dimension or magnitude assumed as a standard of measure.
Usage examples for unit
When I got back to Aldershot I had to report my loss which consisted not only of army property but also a lot of my personal stuff; I had to repay the army, however I was able to tell the authorities the man's unit, rank, South Wales destination, train time and date, and they traced him for me. Coming of Age: 1939-1946 by John Cox