Common misspellings for wish:
45ish, woosh, gish, wisch, washey, witsh, wihch, wih, wesh, wishin, whieh, wiyh, wiyth, mwish, wirh, wuth, wishper, weish, with, whichyou, whjich, withch, whichn, wisha, waish, twichy, whiah, witgh, wishh, whitch, 30ish, witho, wiosh, withy, warsh, wichi, wishs, wiegh, wish, wiehg, whach, wicch, whiuch, whigh, haishi, whwch, wisht, whichj, rish, whihc, kirsh, whiche, quish, iirsh, wihs, woich, whifch, wiich, with2, wshi, fish, washup, waighs, with3, wshich, wchih, wayshe, juish, weith, whicha, wthich, wifh, watsh, nowich, carwash, wishi, wiith, whiech, witth, wiwsh, wgich, wihc, varsha, nishe, wihich, washin, wigh, wi8th, wicht, wjich, whash, wituh, niosh, woish, whch, washt, whicch, woship, wittch, whichi, bish, wheich, whcih, kisha, visior, widw, whichc, wighs, wishig, new'ish, whoch, whichh, wehich, whichwe, wiuth, whuch, whosh, jweish, wwith, swich, wuith, uwish, washd, hish, whwich, wiche, wiew, sish, firsh, wichata, wishey, waith, washor, 3with, woah, wiih, jwish, whichm, wishyou, misha, whi9ch, ywith, 1with, weich, 40ish, with5, whech, jeiwsh, whichb, warshaw, wieghs, whicih, w2ith, tish, wiish, 9which, jowish, whiceh, wghich, wis, wieth, iwish, hwich, wanish, wegh, wheigh, whicho, whichmay, whgich, wich, wihh, wisj, whichta, whisch, wosh, wi5th, wwhich, withu, whuich, weach, whichw, whishe, 2011with, wiwth, wiitgh, wichta, wifw, wacht, whichg, pish, wisth, whichii, hawish, whhich, whaich, washe, jeuish, wishen, warch, waych, wilh, wishto, witih, wwish, wishe, wishis, w3ith, 1which, whcich, wiah, whbich, rawish, wsih, whivch, wih''s, whilch, whichy, wilsh, rewash, wush, 10ish, juwish, wisk, whjch, wcich, wieigh, wiev, with1, whishs, whiich, 2ish, whioch, which'll, wuiith, wishign, widh, wise, wixh, 8which, wit6h, webshow, watich, wlesh, wiuch, 20ish, wifa, whth, wiush, vevish, wh9ich, nisha, twish, ish, whishy, wist, wihth, whicht, wi9th, wsh, iwsh, with15, whiegh, whyich, worsh, woshp, thish, wichtia, tishu, worshp, whihch, twich, wuish, witche, fisha, wnich, witah, whiohc, yoshi, w2hich, wiath, poish, wushu, whichl, wiss, whyshe, wrish, wiul, wisg, wishd, whoich, nish, washig, aish, hirsh, jewish, reish, wshe, shisha, verish, visio, wwash, whchi, wishhe, woiish, wictch, 9with, with18, wiyj, w-ok, wa-ok, w-okay, wa-okay, wcacia, wacacia, wccess, waccess, wccho, waccho, wccoucheuse, waccoucheuse, wccuse, waccuse, wche, wache, wchy, wachy, wck-ack, wack-ack, wckee, wackee, wcquiesce, wacquiesce, waec, wegis, waegis, waga, wgassiz, wagassiz, qish, 3ish, wjsh, wksh, w9sh, w8sh, wizh, wieh, wiwh, wisb, wisn, wqish, w3ish, 2wish, w2ish, wijsh, wkish, wiksh, w9ish, wi9sh, w8ish, wi8sh, wiash, wisah, wizsh, wiszh, wixsh, wisxh, widsh, wisdh, wiesh, wiseh, wiswh, wisgh, wishg, wisbh, wishb, wisnh, wishn, wisjh, wishj, wisuh, wishu, wisyh, wissh, 7ish, uish, wysh, wmsh, wi3h, wiqh, wisx, wisl, wisi, wayesh, weyesh, w ish, wi sh, wis h.
Definition of wish:
- To have a strong desire, either for what is or is not supposed to be obtainable; to be disposed or inclined; to have a feeling that partakes of hope or fear.
- To desire; have a wish or longing.
- To have a desire or yearning; to long; to hanker.
- To desire; to long for; to hanker after; to have a mind or disposition toward.
- To frame or express desires concerning; to invoke in favor of, or against, any one; to attribute, or cal down, in desire; to invoke; to imprecate.
- To recommend; to seek confidence or favor in behalf of.
- To desire or long for; to crave; to express desire for; to desire for someone else; as, to wish one good fortune.
- To desire or long for: to ask: to invoke.
- To desire: ask.
- To have a strong desire: with for or an infinitive.
- To have a desire: to long ( so in B.): to be inclined.
- To have a desire; be inclined.
- prefer or wish to do something; " Do you care to try this dish?"; " Would you like to come along to the movies?"
- have in mind; " I will take the exam tomorrow"
- order politely; express a wish for
- make or express a wish; " I wish that Christmas were over"
- hope for; have a wish; " I wish I could go home now"
- feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of
- To desire; to long for; to desire eagerly or ardently; to imprecate; to express desire.
- To desire; to be disposed or inclined; to long for; to call down upon.
- an expression of some desire or inclination; " I could tell that it was his wish that the guests leave"; " his crying was an indirect request for attention"
- a specific feeling of desire; " he got his wish"; " he was above all wishing and desire"
- the particular preference that you have; " it was his last wish"; " they should respect the wishes of the people"
- Desire; eager desire; longing.
- Expression of desire; request; petition; hence, invocation or imprecation.
- A thing desired; an object of desire.
- Strong or eager desire; the object or thing desired; a request.
- A desire; expression of desire; thing desired.
- A desire or longing.
- A request or petition.
- Something wished for.
- Eager desire; desire expressed; thing desired.
- Desire; eager desire; the thing desired.